Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! - Page 89

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mru_bee

Banaras wala thumka lagaoon
Banaras wala thumka lagaoon
ki heroine jaise naach ke dikhaoon
Naach ke dikhaaon o Zulphikaar naach ke dikhaoon

I seriously NEED to stop this... now I have graduated from SRK songs to Govinda songs ...

-- Mru

Zulphikaar?? LOLLL Mru, you are more taken by Anant's ZULFEIN than I previously realized *raises eyebrow*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

Zulphikaar?? LOLLL Mru, you are more taken by Anant's ZULFEIN than I previously realized *raises eyebrow*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sach bataon? I am maha jealous of his zulphein. Why can't I have such leheratey zulphein? Instead of the chidiya ka ghonsala, that needs constant fight with the straightener to hold them in place? And I don't even need to spell out what happens when I go from Dry California Air to Humid Mumbai Air!!! πŸ˜†

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
meh not much happened today. Anant didn't say a word beside the line from precap.
navya receives a note which was supposed to go to ritz as ranbeer had written it for her. but the waiter mistakenly gives it to navya. Navya reads it which says "yesterday will always be remembered"  or something.

Precap--- anant and navya are back home. Renu asks navya to go out and tell dad not to say anything to gautum. anant is calling someone (most probably navya) and we see navya switching off her cell phone and anant looking confused.

So, now the focus shifts to personal family problems in one another's lives and how they handle those along with the problem between them...i guess.
Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CeruleanSky

LOLLL about fangirls and their tastes...I mean, these are the people who find lines like "humne dekha ki kuch diamond ke tarah shine kar raha tha...paas aakar dekha toh woh AAP thi"   CUTILICIOUS and SWEETULICIOUS and what not...toh aur kya reh gaya kehne ko...you know, earlier I had this theory that these OMGGG-tht-scn-ws-so-HAWWWTTT πŸ€ͺ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜ breed of fangirls were all old and single...you know, frustrations of a particular sort..but no, now I think they're just dumb. And completely cut off from reality.

*dies laughing* *comes back to Earth after being revived*
AreYaar thumbnail
@Mru: LOL yes those are quite lustrous locks, aren't they? ROFL...kaash mere baal bhi itne tame hote...*sad muh*

@Amy: Thanks for the brief update...that chit bit sounds dumb...aevein more misunderstanding *rolls eyes*  Navya will go cross eyed over all these mixed signals...well more than she already is in some ways :P rofl
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@Mru: LOL yes those are quite lustrous locks, aren't they? ROFL...kaash mere baal bhi itne tame hote...*sad muh*

@Amy: Thanks for the brief update...that chit bit sounds dumb...aevein more misunderstanding *rolls eyes*  Navya will go cross eyed over all these mixed signals...well more than she already is in some ways :P rofl

I almost choked ... 🀣🀣🀣

Poor Navya... Wait till CSB gets to her.. phir toh, 🀣

-- Mru
LadyMcbeth thumbnail

How much more cross eyed and knit eye brows will we see Anu ... somehow Navya's singular expressions are driving me crazy ...

Btw I just saw yesterday's episode and I agree with you that both Navya and Anant's lips looked blue/purple in the night lighting ... almost resembled the lips of a heavy chain smoker 🀒

Anyhoo, decent episode it was! CSB's phone call and his gyaan was a bit super freaky and super natural. I had forgotten about him and his Skeletor like face ... Anant and alongwith his zulphen playing BB was howlarious πŸ˜† I still cannot get it how Appy has not yet realized that something is brewing between Navya and Anant. Navya's face is a complete give away and friends can smell shtuff like that from a mile away ... yeh toh door ki baat hai. Wish they gave some depth to Appy and Ritz's characters as well, rather than showing them as a pair of giggling geese. Navya with her somber expressions, clearly looks like a misfit. How come they are not aware of Navya's complete distraction?

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Yeah I also find it quite unbelievable how thick R and A are being now...maybe Ritz can be excused cuz she's distracted by her own romance with Ranbir but Appy not being able to see the OBVIOUS signs is quite far-fetched...they've made her quite dumb for these picnic epis.

LMAO@ CSB's Skeletor face...haha...yeah the way they were panning all over his face...first the beard...then the eyes...howlarious🀣
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
I think I am going to go and watch the first and last episode of R.Com *sigh* 
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😑 Ughhh they totally RUINED Kismat in these last 2 weeks!Freaking YRF!
Every single character's messed up except for Aditya Raj Merchant's.
And umm Kabir's character takes the award for the Most Messed up character EVER! There's just no justification to what they show kabir doing these days!