Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! - Page 88

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: CeruleanSky

OMG LMAOOO SAGUN creeps into Anant's room and starts running her hand over the shelves and his stuff in this creepy, stalkeroo kinda way...then she picks up his photo and ACTUALLY.STARTS.WALTZING with it 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 God 🤣

🤣 SAGUN is creepy ...and ummm a perfect fit for that creepy family.

later ...way way way way way way way later when Anant and Navya decide to get hitched, Navya should have him sign a prenup contract stating she won't stay in the creepy mansion, infact the BIDAAI will be of Anant's instead of hers and him and Navya will live separate.
Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
JE BAAATTT Anu*claps*  Bada aaya langoor kahin ka...aap hi mere liye ladki dhoond lo bhabhi...idiot. And this girl...I don't know, but maybe the show people purposely cast her...because she's hellishly annoying :/

Yeah that's an actual poster AP...back from when he was plugging HP ke cartridges...LMAO yes :P He's apparently a construction engineer by day and violinist by night :P 

Amy, he'sthepo-fying his old laptop on me anyway...I was like, okay ..there's a bengali saying which goes "nahi mama theke kana mama bhalo"...which basically means a deaf uncle is better than a new one :P

edit :

eeks. It means a deaf uncle is better than no uncle :P
Edited by CeruleanSky - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Shreya, this Sa-gun ko bade dino baad footage mil rahi hai naa isiliye zyada uchhal rahi hai...and yeah Anant has khodoed this gaddha for himself on his own only so he has to bhugto now...yeh toh hona hi tha...ab karo SAGAAYI, debar ji😆

I hope they show an Anant-Nimisha or Anant-Mohan convo scene in the coming epis.

And I wonder how Navya will confide in...she has to talk to Ritz or Appy soon too.
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mru_bee

LadyM: Don't tell me you are also a MAC snob! 😛 😆.. My BIL is  one major snob with that. In fact, when he was in grad school here and he couldn't afford a MAC, he put an *Apple cover stick On* on his Dell laptop 😆.. now that he is earning, no way is any Dell or HP product going to make its way in his house.. hehe

Ohh.. Cruz and Eden.. I watched till the fourth time they broke up and made up.. and then said tata bye bye..

-- Mru

Mru - I am and ... *admits shame-facedly* I too had an apple sticker on my old PC until it was taken away for refurbishing ...MAC is MAC *smug muh that harbors no argument*

This content was originally posted by: Ramy25

I love my HP laptop.  It was my birthday gift from my awesomest grand dad ever! I lost him to colon cancer about 2 years ago and I can never ever  think of getting rid of this HP computer...not even if it isn't working. I want to buy another computer and i will buy one soon for sure, but this will ALWAYS be with me no matter what.

@Mru--- lol Apple logo on Dell?🤣 LOL Dell computers suck! I prefer HP over any of those PC systems.

Awww Amy - THAT is such a sweet story. I too was very attached to my grand father. I had given up eating falooda for many years becoz THAT is what my grand dad used to treat me with, whenever we went to Chowpatty beach in Mumbai... until few years ago when my father actually explained to me that you shouldn't give up on your sweet memories with your grand dad by giving up falooda. In fact Dad said that, by eating falooda on occasion would be a nice way to remember him and his soul will rest in peace ... *sigh*

**Imagines LadyM in that situation***😲
🤣

Generally,  women in real life like to stay away from sweaty, stinky dudes. Wonder if the norm has changed now...especially with the increasing population of PHANGURLS?!🤣

Even I cannot imagine myself in that situation Amy - DH makes a dash to the bathroom after post gardening and hates it if anyone even comes in the way - be it me or my LO!

Normal people generally stay away Amy. But PHAN GURLS operate on completely different logic ...
Nymeria thumbnail
LOL Shreya, actually that's a saying in gujju as well...i heard my dadi say that.😆

@SAGUN--- she is so freaking annoying. The moment i see her on screen I cringe and hit the fast forward button instantly.
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mru_bee

Inspired from Anant and LadyM imaginations ...😛 😆

Yeh sweaty sweaty zulphey
uspey yeh sweaty sweaty gaal
yeh zulphon key peechey aankhein
yeh kiss leney key liye har chaal

dekha jo tujhey Anant..
hua hey phangurl ka buraa haal haal haal...

Mind blowing Mru - 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nymeria thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Eeewww SAGUN waltzing in Banaras ishtyle with Anantjeee's pickcha!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOLLL about fangirls and their tastes...I mean, these are the people who find lines like "humne dekha ki kuch diamond ke tarah shine kar raha tha...paas aakar dekha toh woh AAP thi"   CUTILICIOUS and SWEETULICIOUS and what not...toh aur kya reh gaya kehne ko...you know, earlier I had this theory that these OMGGG-tht-scn-ws-so-HAWWWTTT 🤪 ☺️ 😍 breed of fangirls were all old and single...you know, frustrations of a particular sort..but no, now I think they're just dumb. And completely cut off from reality.
AreYaar thumbnail
Shreya, can you give a brief overall update of the epi?
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

🤣 Eeewww SAGUN waltzing in Banaras ishtyle with Anantjeee's pickcha!🤣

Banaras wala thumka lagaoon
Banaras wala thumka lagaoon
ki heroine jaise naach ke dikhaoon
Naach ke dikhaaon o Zulphikaar naach ke dikhaoon

I seriously NEED to stop this... now I have graduated from SRK songs to Govinda songs ...

-- Mru