Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well Amy, the answer is in the question only...the show has TWO TWO Munnis...and India is crazy enough over ONE Munni as in Munni badnaam hui...so obviously they will love this DOUBLE bonanza of Munnis naa๐Ÿ˜›
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good Morning ...

Shreya... Glad you are over moping...After so many years, I now realise that those one or two percentages lower or higher really didn't change my life.. And nice to hear your Shahrukh Story ... Did he wink at you, when you were staring? hehe

Haink.. Bhagonwaali ending? Just yesterday, I was laughing over the whole Mama-Maami fight scene again. Man... Are these oldies physical or what?!!! Guddu Shukla and Runjhun are sweet ...

After watching Kismat yesterday, I went and watched R.com first episode ... where is Rohan Mehra? ...the whole *Aurat-Mard* and insensitivity taunt.. hehehe

-- Mru

AreYaar thumbnail
@Mru: You watched yesterday's scene of Vishnu-Kalsanwali beating each other up?? LMAOOO I died laughing...they are insane but they do make me laugh...haha...especially the way they pushed that Billo out of the way and she fell flat on the bed...the show has some pretty quirky crazy comedy too...lol

Oh I couldn't manage to watch yesterday's Kismat...all this Vicky-Zuleikha ki "Romeo Juliet" love story is blahhh anyways...and I can't digest RUCHIKA being Kavi's AUNT...just CAN'T...lol
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Munnis can't act though! All they can ever do is cry cry and just cry!
Such soaps are fit for afternoon slots when all the older ladies and housewives are having their "free time."
Dude, that's why all those boring American soap operas air in the afternoon time while shows other than melodrama take the prime time spot.๐Ÿ˜†

@Mru-- They messed it up big time! Ughhh may be i was the only one who had higher expectations from it. meh! Kavi's role is such a cliched, boring role. Now i'm 100 % certain that he took this part just to do a favor to YRF.
YRF is seriously loosing it. First them coming up with MW crap for second season, then those crappy wannabe-ish movies of Y-Films and now messing up of Kismat.
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww...I really love you guys ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— ever since this CC started, people here always make me feel all gooey inside ๐Ÿค— 

Anu and Mru ... I know, they're tougher and everything...I did feel bad initially...you know, sabun ke shakal mein main toh kewal jhag nikli :P My biggest fear after they were declared was that mum and dad would be disappointed..but thankfully they weren't..my mom was all "We would have been upset if you hadn't cleared any entrance exams, you know" and I said 'ermmm.' :P 

Thankee Amy :D I'm still waiting for the results of the main exam I'd answered..I'll see how I've done there and then take a call ..anyway, wherever I'll go, college starts in July I guess :P

AP, ZP, I'm growing up :P 

About Bhagonwaali : Okay...that was that show with the crazy name right? Apno Ke Liye Geeta Ka Dharmyudh...mouthful of a name :P
Yeah I agree...about everything being unpredictable I mean...sucks :(

I caught up with Navya till the episode where Anant is playing hide and seek I think...I'll try catching up with it kal tak :)
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anu - As it happens, I didn't watch Navya yesterday and when I went to forum, I didn't see your TIL post either... so I figured, it must not be worth my while *shrugs* Dekhtein hain ... if I get time to watch it today.

Shreya - Woah ... I am sure it must've been expensive yaar... but chalo at least you had your share of star gazing. :-) 86 % is nothing to mope about. Like Mru the wise says, it doesn't matter in the long haul. It just makes you miserable short term  - aur kuch nahin... aur waise bhi, you got admission in the college you wanted, right?

Mru - I hereby confer upon you the title of Mru, the wise :-) Your profound logic and witty quirks have impressed the lady ๐Ÿ˜† How are you doing?

Amy - Hear ... hear on the sappy American soaps being on the afternoon slot. For the longest possible time, my Mom used to watch "Santa Barbara" *rolls eyes* and then when they got their trick of coming up with a new plot everytime the old one was resolved, she gave up! ๐Ÿ˜† 
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Honestly by this point EVERY point of education just feels superficial and in name only to me...growing up is not that fun also, SP *sigh*...ahh well... ignore my debby downer side :P

Oh you're watching the HIDE and SEEK wala Anant? Fun stuff...lol...you know baad mein he ACTUALLY managed to graduate to sports like Cricket and Bball?? Can you believe it?? I toh thought that next he would start a game of pakdan-pakdaayi :P
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Anu - As it happens, I didn't watch Navya yesterday and when I went to forum, I didn't see your TIL post either... so I figured, it must not be worth my while *shrugs* Dekhtein hain ... if I get time to watch it today.

LOLL oh LadyM...you shouldn't have gone by lack of my TIL post๐Ÿ˜†...I posted my views in another post...here:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/42791438

It was actually a good epi...a turning point in the story with a major jhatka for Anant who was really reeling from it in the epi๐Ÿ˜†...the last Ranbir-Anant scene was quite good despite Anant's lameass dribbling cracking me up๐Ÿ˜†...but he's started THINKING now...CSB spooked him like anything๐Ÿ˜†
CeruleanSky thumbnail
LOLLL @ Mru the Wise :P But I still say nothing beats the "arre devaaa" thing :P thank youuu LadyMMM...common sense tells me the same thing you guys are, but kya karoon, common nonsense takes possession of my brains usually *sigh*

Yeah I did...I have to say I'm relieved about that :)
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Have you guys heard Bhaag Bhaag DK Bose ? :P