Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Anu, yesterday in MB, Charulata used the word Kasauti about three times; every time she did, I SWEAR I heard Prerna's voice ðŸ¤£

Yeah, don't think she was his secretary at any point. Once again, Wiki Uncle has got his misinformation wrong! ðŸ˜†
Edited by psawyer - 12 years ago
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nineteen years pass and Prerna has seven grandchildren, three from her biological children and the rest from Tushar and Doris. Then comes Pratam Mittal, a man who threatens to ruin Prerna. He is indeed revealed to be Anurag Basu after extensive plastic surgery. This is known to no one except Prerna and Sampada.

hahahahaha ðŸ¤£  🤣🤣🤣🤣    hahahahahhaha .. ab yeh Tushar aur DORIS kaun hey!!!!!!!!

Sighhh.. I GIVE up...

-- Mru
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nureat01

LMAO yep yep...guessed it in one...Sneha had leukemia I think so they needed another child for the bone marrow and stuff...voila...you have Prem2...Bajaj allowed AP to sleep together again to conceive this child🤣

How did I not know this..? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

Anu, yesterday in MB, Charulata used the word Kasauti about three times; every time she did, I SWEAR I heard Prerna's voice ðŸ¤£

Yeah, don't think she was his secretary at any point. Once again, Wiki Uncle has got his misinformation wrong! ðŸ˜†

LMAO@ Wiki uncle ki misinformation being wrong...so true🤣

Oh god Kasuati Kasauti toh was AP's endless JAAP to each other like all the freakin time🥱🥱

@Mru: LMAO...arey Tusshar was Bajaj's son (from his first wife) and Doris was Tushar's GORI wife😆
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

We get to know that after Bajaj was shot in his head by a bullet by Komolika, he was taken to a hospital by Prerna and undergoes an operation and dotors declare the operation to be successful. Anurag comes to the hospital then and tells Prerna that he will take one last step to finish Komolika. Anurag goes and meets Komolika in a hill cliff which was very cold and was snowing as well. Prerna follows him and reaches the cliff. Komolika and Anurag has a cat-fight in the edge of the cliff. Prerna rushes to save Anurag. But Komolika had a gun and shot Prerna and herself falls from the cliff and dies. After the gun-shot Prerna dies as well. Anurag embraces her tight and stays like that night-long and dies in the heavy snowing as well. Next day morning the dead bodies of Prerna, Anurag and Komolika were discovered. Prerna and Anurag get re-united after they die.

THE END .. whoooshhh .. thank god, I dont have to give any exam on this... I might even prefer reading on Government like Fivr is studying right now.. 😆

Hey Fivr...

-- Mru
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

How did I not know this..? 🤣

Oye you did not know??😲😆

Arey Prem himself mentions it a bunch of times too during his rants about what lame "characterless" parents he had and jab parents hi aise the toh how else was he expected to turn out?😆
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
LMAOOO!!! Oh, I miss KZK...it had it all.

Btw speaking of BALH...does anyone else think that Ekta also picked Sakshi for this role cuz it's kinda like her real life? Meaning Sakshi also is in her 30s and unmarried...she's like perfect for this role...ofcourse apart from the fact that she's an awesome actress.

I'm even amused that she gave Ram his EXACT real life name as his character name too...interesting...very interesting...lol

Ekta is in love with RK, I tell you. Not that I blame her. 😛

Ahhh...fangroups...I'm sure gonna join the RK one. I have a fangirly side that could put even the fangirl-ist of fangirls to shame...😆
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mru_bee

THE END .. whoooshhh .. thank god, I dont have to give any exam on this... I might even prefer reading on Government like Fivr is studying right now.. 😆

Hey Fivr...

-- Mru

@bold--🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 A cat fight between a MAN and a woman?!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i though cat fights happen between chicks!?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

LMAO@ Wiki uncle ki misinformation being wrong...so true🤣

Oh god Kasuati Kasauti toh was AP's endless JAAP to each other like all the freakin time🥱🥱

@Mru: LMAO...arey Tusshar was Bajaj's son (from his first wife) and Doris was Tushar's GORI wife😆

Kasauti aur "humara Prem"

As in...

*clears throat*

Prerna: "Anurag, yeh kaise kasauti hain jisse hume guzarna pad raha hai? sob sob sob sob"

Anurag: "Prerna. Main jaanta hoon ke yeh kasauti bahut mushkil hai. Magar HUMARA PREM bahut mazboot hai, hum zaroor iss kasauti pe khade uttarenge!"

Bajaj & Sampada/Komolika/Aparna arrive. 

Bajaj: PRERNA! MR BASU! GRRR ARRRGH!

Bajaj leaves. 

Prerna: Mr Bajaj! 

Prerna runs after Bajaj. 

Sampada/Komolika/Aparna stand there, tears in eyes.

Anurag: "Sampada/Aparna/Komolika, yeh kya ho raha hai? Yeh kaise kasauti hai..."

Sampada/Aparna/Komolika: "Zzz"

Sampada/Aparna/Komolika kills Anurag. 
Edited by psawyer - 12 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol vasu!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
btw i read somwhere that Anurag dude had 4 marriages and 4 divorces!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣