Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Maya was Prerna, pretending to be Maya. Like Parvati/Janki. 

Anaita was Omi's aunt - Prem's "Lady Dracula" ðŸ¤£

Yeah, I *hated* Jatin Shah in that role, and once I found out that Devki was NOT Mukti, I even hated Tina in that role. 
psawyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramy25

@bold--- Say WHAT?!😲 Did he still make it alive?! In bits and pieces and some genius doctor sutured the pieces together and he came back with different face, height, voice, hair texture and ummm personality?!

btw those doctors shown in indian shows are such jokes! I saw in one show where a doctor takes a chick's blood pressure and tells her that she is pregnant. I was like WTH😲 How?! that too with the most ancient sphygmomanometer ever!PREGNANT?! By a mere Blood pressure check?!😲

yaar, you are surprised by this? Dontcha know, good Ekta doctors can tell a girl is pregnant the MINUTE she faints or vomits. Coz, you know, food poisoning is not a concept they are familiar with...
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramy25

@bold--- Say WHAT?!😲 Did he still make it alive?! In bits and pieces and some genius doctor sutured the pieces together and he came back with different face, height, voice, hair texture and ummm personality?!

Sahi jawaab🤣

He got eaten up as Cezanne Khan and came back as Hiten Tejwani🤣🤣🤣
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: psawyer

Maya was Prerna, pretending to be Maya. Like Parvati/Janki. 

Anaita was Omi's aunt - Prem's "Lady Dracula" ðŸ¤£

Yeah, I *hated* Jatin Shah in that role, and once I found out that Devki was NOT Mukti, I even hated Tina in that role. 

Oyeee Lady Dracula! Ahh I miss Prem's names for everyone🤣🤣...Ok I remember her now.

Jatin was DAMN annoying in that role cuz he kept picking on vegetable Prem too😆...plus he really couldn't act much at that point...improved later on😆...man, so many ppl started their careers with KZK naa...even Palchhin later on became Kasturi😆

Word about Tina...couldn't stand that Devki character and never could like Tina in that role.
psawyer thumbnail
LOL - face toh change ho hi gaya, natural hai. But his voice changed and the plastic surgeons even managed to change his height ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh dear indian shows are such comedy fests at times!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@faint spell= pregnant  or Nausea= pregnant in indian shows---🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  lol they still show that! even in those so called modernistic "youth shows"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Kasauti is not a story about lovers being united, it is about lovers that are connected by souls! Anurag and Prerna go through many Kasautis and almost win all of them; at the end they die and reunite with each other!

AreYaar thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That word KAUSAUTI was SO abused in the show, you don't even wanna know🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Anurag and Prerna get divorced with each blaming the other for Prem's death. Anurag now has a new woman in his life, his secretary, Aparna. She is a sweet and innocent woman. His mother hastens to marry Anurag to Aparna. Prerna now lives with Mr. Bajaj and goes to the wedding, where it is revealed that both she and Anurag have feelings for each other. Soon afterwards, Prerna gives birth to a daughter, Sneha. Anurag at first believes that Sneha is his daughter but a faked DNA test proves otherwise and some photographs of Bajaj and Prerna together. Anurag, angry at this, has sex with his new wife, Aparna. It turns out that Komolika switched DNA reports and showed Anurag fake photos told by Bajaj.

AreYaar thumbnail
Whaaa?? Aparna was NOT Anurag's secretary...was she?? Vas, am I missing something here? I thought she was some famous singer and all, nahin? That Anurga's mother brings in for him to marry or something?