Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nureat01

Arey Mru..."died" matlab they THOUGHT he was dead...but unhein kya pata that in K-soaps, it ain't over until it's over...even after this a few more times also I think they thought Bajaj had "died" or "disappeared"🤣

Last one was the best when he came back with this weird like long sa white/grey WIG🤣

@bold-- meaning he went from being human to being Barbosa to being Gandalf the Grey-White-ish?!😲 Daaang!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Arey Mru..."died" matlab they THOUGHT he was dead...but unhein kya pata that in K-soaps, it ain't over until it's over...even after this a few more times also I think they thought Bajaj had "died" or "disappeared"🤣

Last one was the best when he came back with this weird like long sa white/grey WIG🤣

Ohhh.. Useey *death* ki beemari thi ... Bajaj ... aachhha.. So he was the ultimate immortal in this series? White wig ... a la Saruman or Gandalf?? 😛

EDIT : JINXXX Amy on the *Gandalf* reference 🤣

Edited by Mru_bee - 12 years ago
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lol, we have only scratched the surface of this show, guys. There was so, so, so much more! 😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: psawyer

Lol, we have only scratched the surface of this show, guys. There was so, so, so much more! 😆

I knowww, Vas...if we ever started telling them the REST...haalat kharaab ho jaayegi🤣🤣🤣

Abhi toh we haven't told them about the THIRD generation...of Prerna's grand-daughters...Anurag getting eaten by a crocodile🤣🤣🤣🤣...the random Panchgani SNOW that came out of NOWHERE every time🤣
Mru_bee thumbnail

For how long did this series run? I think all the *alien* tracks works only once na..  the first time one sees them, they either find it mind blowing or *mind blowing ( literally)* .. 😆
Mru_bee thumbnail

I knowww, Vas...if we ever started telling them the REST...haalat kharaab ho jaayegi🤣🤣🤣

Abhi toh we haven't told them about the THIRD generation...of Prerna's grand-daughters...Anurag getting eaten by a crocodile🤣...the random Panchgani SNOW that came out of NOWHERE every time🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMGGG... 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ...

EDIT: Did the crocodile eating part come close to Amitabh battling a crocodile in Shaan
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Edited by Mru_bee - 12 years ago
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yaar Anu, the good thing is I didn't watch the third gen at all - only knew from the forum and updates 😆 So I have no first hand knowledge of that 😆

Anaita, Omi, Yuvraj! Devki the gundi! Palchin! Maya!
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mru_bee

For how long did this series run? I think all the *alien* tracks works only once na..  the first time one sees them, they either find it mind blowing or *mind blowing ( literally)* .. 😆

It ran for 6 years I believe...almost 7 maybe...cuz Kyunki ran for like 8 years if I'm correct and KZK started after Kyunki.
AreYaar thumbnail

Yaar Anu, the good thing is I didn't watch the third gen at all - only knew from the forum and updates 😆 So I have no first hand knowledge of that 😆

Anaita, Omi, Yuvraj! Devki the gundi! Palchin! Maya!

Yaar I also never watched it regularly but knew enough from the forum updates...show was too bakwaas to tolerate by then anyways😆

Ok, Omi I remember...Yuvraj was his brother, right? Played by Jatin Shah?? I remember finding him annoying in that role...Devki the gundi...ahh such potential squandered away😆...Palchhin toh🥱🥱🥱...Ok I don't remember Maya or Anaita😕😕😆
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Abhi toh we haven't told them about the THIRD generation...of Prerna's grand-daughters...Anurag getting eaten by a crocodile🤣...the random Panchgani SNOW that came out of NOWHERE every time🤣

@bold--- Say WHAT?!😲 Did he still make it alive?! In bits and pieces and some genius doctor sutured the pieces together and he came back with different face, height, voice, hair texture and ummm personality?!

btw those doctors shown in indian shows are such jokes! I saw in one show where a doctor takes a chick's blood pressure and tells her that she is pregnant. I was like WTH😲 How?! that too with the most ancient sphygmomanometer ever!PREGNANT?! By a mere Blood pressure check?!😲