Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! - Page 75

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mru_bee

😆 * asking with trepidation .. Was this an actual series???  hahaha

Ah, Mru, Mru, Mru. The question really is, how could it not be? ðŸ˜†

Hell, I think barring a few pertinent points (the whole playa thing), this is pretty much the story of Kasauti ðŸ˜†
Edited by psawyer - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Btw speaking of BALH...does anyone else think that Ekta also picked Sakshi for this role cuz it's kinda like her real life? Meaning Sakshi also is in her 30s and unmarried...she's like perfect for this role...ofcourse apart from the fact that she's an awesome actress.

I'm even amused that she gave Ram his EXACT real life name as his character name too...interesting...very interesting...lol
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: psawyer

Ah, Mru, Mru, Mru. The question really is, how could it not be? ðŸ˜†

Hell, I think barring a few pertinent points (the whole playa thing), this is pretty much the story of Kasauti ðŸ˜†

Exactly...I feel like I've seen this very story barring very few exaggerated points play out EXACTLY like this in ATLEAST 10 K-soaps...no joke😳😆
psawyer thumbnail
Lol, I did think of that, Anu. It's possible; Sakshi has many times said that she has been unable to find a husband because everyone thinks of her as Parvati bhabhi 😆. So I guess this is hitting a personal point for Sakshi as well, though if she were traumatised by that she wouldn't have taken the show in the first place.

I also wonder about the whole "Ram" thing. Looks like Ekta has run out of creativity in that respect. What happened to the long-ass awkward names ending in -ika and -tara etc??
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: psawyer

Lol, I did think of that, Anu. It's possible; Sakshi has many times said that she has been unable to find a husband because everyone thinks of her as Parvati bhabhi 😆. So I guess this is hitting a personal point for Sakshi as well, though if she were traumatised by that she wouldn't have taken the show in the first place.

I also wonder about the whole "Ram" thing. Looks like Ekta has run out of creativity in that respect. What happened to the long-ass awkward names ending in -ika and -tara etc??

yeah I also get the feel that Sakshi's image as THE BHABHI of TV made it tougher for her love life for sure😆...and she probably didn't want to settle for just anything.

I just think Priya's situation is so identifiable even if we are not in our 30s yet...I loveee her character sketch and really looking forward to seeing how Sakshi plays it. And I hope these issues of her not finding a match in her 30s are not dealt with in a heavy handed manner...I want her character to be shown optimistic and not melodramatic types crying over her phooti kismat or something *rolls eyes*

LOL see I can understand his first name being Ram...but why did Kekta not even change his LAST name?😕😆
psawyer thumbnail
She didn't? LMAO...total brain freeze 😆 I hope she's saved those extra brain cells for the show 😆

Yeah, the promos show Priya to be perfectly content with her lot, but I don't want the show to switch on us and show her as some poor, sati savitri, dukhiyari type who was traumatised in her younger days which led to her absolute distrust of men, or something. 
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anu, Yeh typo hey na? "PM = Prem-Mukti...the love story b/w Anurag-Prerna's son and Mukti, the daughter of Prerna-Bajaj's driver."  Or there were two Prerna's in the series?

EDIT: I misread completely.. Somehow I read as Prerna being the the mother of both!!! .. ignore my sad ignorance.. hehe

Edited by Mru_bee - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Anu, Yeh typo hey na? "PM = Prem-Mukti...the love story b/w Anurag-Prerna's son and Mukti, the daughter of Prerna-Bajaj's driver."  Or there were two Prerna's in the series?

EDIT: I misread completely.. Somehow I read as Prerna being the the mother of both!!! .. ignore my sad ignorance.. hehe

LOL. no worries...the connections in KZK will drive any sane person mad...abhi toh I didn't mention that this Prem was Anurag-Prerna's SECOND Prem son...after Prem1 died and then they later conceived this child to save their daughter Sneha

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

LOL. no worries...the connections in KZK will drive any sane person mad...abhi toh I didn't mention that this Prem was Anurag-Prerna's SECOND Prem son...after Prem1 died and then they later conceived this child to save their daughter Sneha

🤣

😲dsfsdffsddsf .. Ummm.. Seriously??????????? save their daughter Sneha by having a son??? how? Please dont say, to harvest cells ... *praying fervently...

AreYaar thumbnail

😲dsfsdffsddsf .. Ummm.. Seriously??????????? save their daughter Sneha by having a son??? how? Please dont say, to harvest cells ... *praying fervently...

LMAO yep yep...guessed it in one...Sneha had leukemia I think so they needed another child for the bone marrow and stuff...voila...you have Prem2...Bajaj allowed AP to sleep together again to conceive this child🤣

Btw AP seperated previously cuz Prem1 got kidnapped and died and Prerna blamed Anurag for not giving the money to the kidnappers in time...so she basically blamed him for Prem1's death...but AP forever kept meeting at Prem1's samadhi later on...Prem2 even broke Prem1's samadhi at one point🤣Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago