Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Anant ignoring is neither entirely right nor wrong. He's put himself in such a situation that ignoring her to reflect on his own feelings before he talks to her is very essential. You see, he wasn't being cold to her in the precap.
this was the precap--- Ranbir wanted to sit with Ritz on the bus, so he asks navya to take his seat (which is besides anant). Anant asks harry to let navya take her seat and if he could move with him.

yeah obviously navya's going to feel bad. she might go on to her guilt trip like before. But this time, he wasn't mad at her like he was after the first peck on the cheek scenario. I don't know but i didn't see him being a jerk there...he's just confused and shocked at the moment. Even navya did that when she came to realize what she was doing. ok agreed that anant had no idea about his feelings then, but still it had affected him somehow.
I don't get all that "hating" anant for ignoring navya bit. Ohhh phangurls!
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
random q:
Why are there so many LTL fans on the BALH forum? Was there some advertising on the LTL forum ?? hehehe .. Not that there is anything wrong with that... just curious, to see such a vast majority of fans from a particular show.

@the topic going on earlier between Vasu, Anu and Amy:
Waiting for the day physical boundaries remain only for governance and all that matters is being human. Till then, we will have wars being fought for *material domination* and *spiritual domination* ...

*now realizing I am running low on sugar. Will need to hunt for chocolates asap...

-- Mru
Edited by Mru_bee - 12 years ago
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mru_bee

random q:
Why are there so many LTL fans on the BALH forum? Was there some advertising on the LTL forum ?? hehehe .. Not that there is anything wrong with that... just curious, to see almost such a vast majority of fans from a particular show.

@the topic going on earlier between Vasu, Anu and Amy:
Waiting for the day physical boundaries remain only for governance and all that matters is being human. Till then, we will have wars being fought for *material domination* and *spiritual domination* ...

*now realizing I am running low on sugar. Will need to hunt for chocolates asap...

-- Mru

LOL...maybe they are also all Ram/Sakshi fans too? πŸ˜† Who knows...I'm just glad (and surprised) that there are already so many people on the forum ready to talk about the show...usually forums don't fill up until after the entry of the HAWT young lovers πŸ€’ I guess all Ram fans and all Sakshi fans plus any others all amount to a good group in IF. At least we can hope to be saved from the phangurls; even the mild fangirl-ism for Ram-Sakshi isn't anywhere near as obnoxious as most others...yet. 
Mru_bee thumbnail
Originally posted by: psawyer

LOL...maybe they are also all Ram/Sakshi fans too? πŸ˜† Who knows...I'm just glad (and surprised) that there are already so many people on the forum ready to talk about the show...usually forums don't fill up until after the entry of the HAWT young lovers πŸ€’ I guess all Ram fans and all Sakshi fans plus any others all amount to a good group in IF. At least we can hope to be saved from the phangurls; even the mild fangirl-ism for Ram-Sakshi isn't anywhere near as obnoxious as most others...yet. 

hehe.. Vasu.. Are you underestimating the *hawtness* quotient of Ram-Priya??? 😲 πŸ˜†
Maybe to rile serious fans, I can put a *Fainting on the hawtness* post every now and then. * Note to self.. learn the fangirl lingo from Anu/Amy Academy ASAP.. πŸ˜†
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescence

@bold...*snorts* Oh Fivr, baby, dream on! Is anyone ever actually free? And as long as you have a family, ppl who love you or ppl you love...you can never be free.

WORD Mash! I know that both DH and Papa care about me - and they don't want me jumping from an airplane at a height of 15,000 feet. Even though the risk of injury or death is small, the fact that there IS a risk is enough for them to put their foot down. I know that they care - phir bhi mujhe skydiving try karna tha! *grumpy muh*
Mru_bee thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

WORD Mash! I know that both DH and Papa care about me - and they don't want me jumping from an airplane at a height of 15,000 feet. Even though the risk of injury or death is small, the fact that there IS a risk is enough for them to put their foot down. I know that they care - phir bhi mujhe skydiving try karna tha! *grumpy muh*

Huh!!!! LadyM, you are brave to think of even wanting to go skydiving. DH has done that a few times. I can never do that. I don't have a fear of heights just I NEED to have something underneath my feet all the time. The same reason, why I could never jump into the pool ( much to the disappointment of my mother .. I have a nice childhood trauma of my mother throwing me in the swimming pool, because I didn't want to jump in.. Of course she vehemently denies doing that!!! πŸ˜†)

I have seen people do paragliding up close .. in fact the takeoffs.. that itself is scary to watch, to see them run with their contraption off the mountain, toh I can imagine what it is to jump off a plane..

-- Mru
psawyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mru_bee

hehe.. Vasu.. Are you underestimating the *hawtness* quotient of Ram-Priya??? 😲 πŸ˜†
Maybe to rile serious fans, I can put a *Fainting on the hawtness* post every now and then. * Note to self.. learn the fangirl lingo from Anu/Amy Academy ASAP.. πŸ˜†

Nahi yaar, but  they are not young or washboarded-abs enough for the phangurls to appreciate πŸ˜† Priya won't wear miniskirts and parade around looking stupid. Ram won't wear baggy jeans, take his shirt off at every opportunity or style his hair with 45643786 cans of gel. And neither of them will find themselves in an abandoned warehouse in the dead of night, tired of fighting like cats and dogs, wet from the rain, sitting in opposite corners glaring at each other until they slowly inch towards each other and, overcome with desire, they fall into each others arms and while the night away intimately, with her waking up next morning 17 months pregnant. 

Um. I hope. πŸ€”
AreYaar thumbnail
@Amy: Dude the phangurls always get upset if anything bursts the "romaaance" bubble *rolls eyes* I for one am loving this new turn to the story...finally Anant has sobered down and is pausing to reflectπŸ‘πŸΌ

@Vas: LOL yeah ditto...there will deffo be some usual Kekta nonsense to make fun of so I think we'll have fun! I'm so excited! Eee! Fatty was joking with me when I telling her that you and me will have a common show to discuss after ages and she's like...'khoob milega rang jab mil baithenge teen yaar" or something...rofl

@Mru: haha yes the entire LTL forum has landed up there ...well cuz a bunch of them were RK fans I believe and then also everyone was looking for a new show to watch after LTL went down the drain so basically it's a case of a few RK fans pulling the rest of their LTL fans on board to find a new forum to have discussions in :-)
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
psawyer thumbnail
Hey, is Fatty watching BALH too? Coz that would be, like, toootally awesome!

P.S I'm excited too. Only thing that could top this would be if Tina joined the show as Sakshi's *ahem* sister/daughter, and MB joined as Tina's love interest πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by psawyer - 12 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: psawyer

Nahi yaar, but  they are not young or washboarded-abs enough for the phangurls to appreciate πŸ˜† Priya won't wear miniskirts and parade around looking stupid. Ram won't wear baggy jeans, take his shirt off at every opportunity or style his hair with 45643786 cans of gel. And neither of them will find themselves in an abandoned warehouse in the dead of night, tired of fighting like cats and dogs, wet from the rain, sitting in opposite corners glaring at each other until they slowly inch towards each other and, overcome with desire, they fall into each others arms and while the night away intimately, with her waking up next morning 17 months pregnant. 

Um. I hope. πŸ€”

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Pictures it with Ram and Priya😲😲😲😲😲🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣