Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ramy25

@anu--- true that! people don't give a darn about the personal issues of those in office. All they want is employment, better healthcare and peace of mind. Middle east involvement has taken precedence for too long now while our people back home are suffering with unemployment, lack of proper healthcare.
The Middle east blames America if they get involved...and if it doesn't show much involvement in the matters, again the finger's pointed back to America. Part of it is America's fault too...if it had not tried to be a beacon of democracy worldwide so much, then lot would have been different.
Did you guys listen to Obama's speech on stuff going on in middle east last week? He didn't show "much" involvement and the people in the middle east were disappointed for that. They were expecting more support and involvement.😳 Then, when America gets involved, it's those people only who recite Anti-America slogans and burn the American Flag.😳 I don't think i get all this...or may be I'm still too young to get hold of any of that.

Yaar the middle east issue is too complicated...I'll never fully understand it either...There is the whole Israel lobby in the U.S. also that they have to walk a fine line with even as they try to be objective towards both sides in this conflict...so either ways America ends up being the bad guy...if it tries to be objective about the whole settlements issue and tells Israel to pull out to an extent, their backs go up and they refuse to co-operate...and if they don't say anything, Palestinians and the rest of the Arab world hate them even more and accuse them of siding with the Jews etc. etc...this is like a crazy convoluted hopeless situation IMO...I don't see any solutions happening unless both sides are willing to agree to mature compromise which doesn't seem like it will happen.
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh god now all these random fanclubs have been opened up in the BALH forum😆

Vas yaar, I hope when the show starts, you'll open up like a daily discussion topic?? Pleaaase! Would love to discuss there with you :-)

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww anu🤗 You weren't "jumping down my throat" at all. I like discussing stuff with you and reading your pov because you've seen the both sides of it...the India side and America side. Trust me.

btw i'm watching navya as i type. Anant is leaning in for a real kiss...both have their eyes closed. Suddenly, navya opens eyes and backs off. Anant's looking at her with 😕 look when suddenly his cell phone starts ringing😲 at a place where there isn't any network available. He checks it out and sees it's none other than CSB calling 😲. He picks it and up and we see CSB's creepy eyes ofcourse🤣 and his white beard...Anant is fumbling while talking ...CSB asks what's the matter? where's your "dhyaan"? Anant is all 😕. Anant says that he didn't expect his call as there isn't any network connection. CSB says that may be God wanted him to call him at the moment (ooohhh supernatural🤣)

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramy25

btw i'm watching navya as i type. Anant is leaning in for a real kiss...both have their eyes closed. Suddenly, navya opens eyes and backs off. Anant's looking at her with 😕 look when suddenly his cell phone starts ringing😲 at a place where there isn't any network available. He checks it out and sees it's none other than CSB calling 😲. He picks it and up and we see CSB's creepy eyes ofcourse🤣 and his white beard...Anant is fumbling while talking ...CSB asks what's the matter? where's your "dhyaan"? Anant is all 😕. Anant says that he didn't expect his call as there isn't any network connection. CSB says that may be God wanted him to call him at the moment (ooohhh supernatural🤣)

LMAOOO vintage CSB awesomeness🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  Poor Anant! What a time for CSB of all ppl to call, man🤣🤣...talk about being doused with cold water all of a sudden...haha...Time for Anant to wake up and smell the coffee...err his Adams family😆
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Interesting Amy ... so the kiss didn't happen. Though I must say, I am glad. I wouldn't have minded a kiss had they both been deeply in love with each other. But a kiss at this stage, IMO is nothing more than raging hormones. The hug and the peck were okay - But the old fashioned me thinks that - kiss is something more intimate and should not be given away freely. It should be given only when one is in a committed relationship :-)

CSB calling at the right time ... super natural dude! Mere wooden faced/zilch expressions wale vampire ko bhi maat de di ... 😆

Anu - Sorry for gaayabofying after that comment in your post ... I had to attend a religious function this morning at one of my friend's place. How are you doing? 😊

AreYaar thumbnail
Heya LadyM...have you watched the epi? Yeah the kiss didn't happen but then none of us expected it to happen waise bhi...haha...something was bound to interrupt it and yeah this was deffo not the time for that step since they both have still not sorted out their feelings.

Anant is now avoiding her full on post the CSB lecture...he's upset with himself for all his impulsive out of control behavior...lol

Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry for the random disappearnce - on my way homw from work. Really interesting discussion tho.

@Anu - lol, you mean like my bhashans in Kasauti forum?! Sure, would love to have like a proper discussion thread there, to just have some intelligent convos. Anyways I'm not one for these random fanclubs; MPKDH and Sakshi's fc aside, I think most fanclubs are just meh LOL. But yeah, let's have a proper discussion topic - I hope I won't have to give Mother India style bhashans though!
AreYaar thumbnail
Yeppp Vasu! Just like those posts! I'm all for Mother India style bhaashans! Would love to read your witty and insightful commentary on the epis! It will be fun yaar...after so long! Yay!
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
No Anu - I haven't watched the episode as yet. I was just responding based on Amy's post.

Re: Anant avoiding Navya - I am having mixed feelings about it Anu. The emotional me says that he should not. He should instead have an open conversation with her. Whereas, the sane me says that - while not natural, guys (especially teenaged) have been known to deal with commitment differently than girls. And most of them instinctively resort to flight, unless they themselves are convinced/committed enough to fight. So like you said, he's will have his "eureka" moment before he decides to fight for Navya with the Adams family.
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nureat01

Yeppp Vasu! Just like those posts! I'm all for Mother India style bhaashans! Would love to read your witty and insightful commentary on the epis! It will be fun yaar...after so long! Yay!

Lol, okay. But that kind of depends on BALH giving us something bhashan-worthy, which basically means we're hoping for Ekta to employ her usual dumbass tricks...😆 oh well. I liked writing those bhashan posts and I am sure we will find something in BALH worth talking about😆 even if Ram and Sakshi behave impeccably throughout the show, there will be at least one actor or character who is stupid or annoying enough to give us something to mock ðŸ˜† bring it on, I say!

And at least we'll have something to actually mock! Mocking chindi crap shows is no fun, because we all know they are chindi crap shows and none of us watch them anyway! 
Edited by psawyer - 12 years ago