Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
True that Anu!
But I have no interest in posting on the hormone crazed phorum! Gosh...it is just so repelling. I just wait for your posts. You say everything that i would have said, so i just hit the "like" button 😆
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
A contemporary love story of Gandhiji and Kasturba...wasn't she fourteen and he thirteen when they got married?! Another Balika Vadhu/Phulwa type show? ðŸ¤”
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: psawyer

A contemporary love story of Gandhiji and Kasturba...wasn't she fourteen and he thirteen when they got married?! Another Balika Vadhu/Phulwa type show? ðŸ¤”

It seems like one, Vasu...

Heyaa Everyone and A very good morning ...

I am sure, then we will also see the forbidden love story of Nehru and Lady Mountbatten! 🤔

-- Mru
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramy25

True that Anu!
But I have no interest in posting on the hormone crazed phorum! Gosh...it is just so repelling. I just wait for your posts. You say everything that i would have said, so i just hit the "like" button 😆

LOL well I make my posts to manage to have some discussion with the few like minded ppl on the forum...so I guess I'll brave the hormone crazed forum to some extent for now😆
AreYaar thumbnail
@Vas/Mru: LOL it's an IMAGINE show...it's going to be utter crap and will wrap up within 5 months...guaranteed :P

@Mru: LMAO@ forbidden love story of Nehru and Mountbatten...arey there were rumors about them?? Woahhh! lol
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mru_bee

It seems like one, Vasu...

Heyaa Everyone and A very good morning ...

I am sure, then we will also see the forbidden love story of Nehru and Lady Mountbatten! 🤔

-- Mru

Lol, now THAT would be interesting ðŸ˜† At least they were both grown-ups...
Mru_bee thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

@Vas/Mru: LOL it's an IMAGINE show...it's going to be utter crap and will wrap up within 5 months...guaranteed :P

@Mru: LMAO@ forbidden love story of Nehru and Mountbatten...arey there were rumors about them?? Woahhh! lol

haink.. you don't know about the *alleged* pure love story between Nehru and Lady Mountbatten? There are a lot of letters between them to point to that. I had read a book about it a long time ago.

-- Mru
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL no, Mru...haven't read about that much...not really much of a Nehru fan honestly...lol

I like Sardar Patel's history more...now that was one strong, cool guy...lol
Mru_bee thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL no, Mru...haven't read about that much...not really much of a Nehru fan honestly...lol

I like Sardar Patel's history more...now that was one strong, cool guy...lol

@bold: Word Anu. I also believe that if Sardar Patel had become the Prime Minister instead of Nehru, things would have been different for sure. Sardar Patel was the sane one who insisted that no independent sovereign states would exist within India after Independence. And he succeeded with all except you know which state.

Nehru had charisma, he might have been a people person, but not the personality needed to be in charge of a country reeling from the British leaving and the partition mess.

-- Mru

Edited by Mru_bee - 12 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Who here has seen PoTC- part 4? How is it?