Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! - Page 67

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Faith-

Oh ya I was sure it was him lol because of the TB article mentioning this... but ya gosh kya banda hai... Uss ki ego kay agey tou kuch bhi nahi... Bhai bahu... even baap ka naam bhi kharab kar diya... used his name on that paiti thing... Aur acting aisi kar raha tha...Khushi chupana mushkil ho raha tha uss ki But ya same here I don't know how he will redeem himself... Precap may when Devki was vowing to find the person behind this and all... IMV ki shakal dekhnay wali thi

Oh and though I kind of know the answer... are you also getting weird vibes from that Jimmy character whatever has been mentioned yet... And JB played it...ughhh you dreading it too??πŸ˜†

@bold - accha, see I had no clue about  the TB article so went into it blind πŸ˜†

Precap made me lol - IMV's face as she was saying all that  πŸ˜† bhai ko toh padegi...I was focused on Vaibhav's face; already he has gone against IMV by giving her the money secretly...and when he finds out that his dad is behind all this...bahut mazaa aayega!

Re: Jimmy - YES! dreading it like anything! Waise, every time they mentioned Jimmy, even before the TB article of JB being asked to play him, I always imagined that he would be played by someone like JB or someone of his ilk, or God forbid by YOU KNOW WHO🀒 Am totally dreading this very staid, boring, mid-1990s track of Nirali the cool, calm and collected girl falling for the irreverant jockey, the usual eye-locks, tugs-of-war, daddy-don't-like nonsense. Anyway Nirali annoys me...Jimmy and Nirali sound like a complete bore. Wish they would focus on Sid and Rajvi more. Maybe I missed it, but what exactly came of Sid's "I will divorce you" decision?
Originally posted by nureat01

Hello Amy...care to elaborate on the woot woot? LOL

@Vas: Oh the Bones season finale was good yaar...I toh liked it...but your choice...watch it if you feel like later...lol

Oh yeah we're all looking forward to BALH and your creations on the show :-)

Aww it's just you and your Dad at home? LOL chalo atleast it's not a lot of cooking...humare ghar mein it's mad these days cuz everyone is out for most of the day at work and so tired by the time we come home...khaane ki planning is tough...just don't feel like doing anything in the evenings *sigh*

Yeah, I'm sure its good - it's just once I get put off, it takes me a while to come back πŸ˜† I will def watch it...maybe this weekend. 

Yeah, its just cooking for two, which is fine. I get home late as well, though, so its always one of those things. Career-and-family women have it tough, for sure. At least I don't have a husband and kids scrambling for food and attentionπŸ˜•πŸ˜† zyada se zyada, Dad and I can always order takeout πŸ˜†
hey hey Vasu, Zainy, and Anu.

@dancing--- lol so i went shopping with mum yesterday and i got so much stuff. I'm happy for that.πŸ˜† when we returned home in the evening, my mum's like ---"You've bought way too much. Now don't even think about going shopping for a while" Oh mommy  when you take me to Forever 21, this is bound to happen!πŸ˜†
Oh so i read on Nabya forum that the focus is going to shift on family drama. I'm looking forward to Renuka and her problem with her husband as well as how her mum and dad handle it all. I love watching Navya's mum and dad moments. They are both so sweet and their interactions are realistic. Even Dadi's interactions with both of them is shown nicely.
On the other hand, i have no interest what-so-ever in watching anything related to Anant's creepy family. None of the members of that family are worth watching...every single one overacts and the creepiness just oozes out of them the moment they hit the screen.😳 I hope they don't spend more time on Anant-SaGun drama than Navya's family problems because Navya's family problems are much more interesting to watch than Anant's uber melodramatic problems.

Originally posted by Ramy25

Oh so i read on Nabya forum that the focus is going to shift on family drama. I'm looking forward to Renuka and her problem with her husband as well as how her mum and dad handle it all. I love watching Navya's mum and dad moments. They are both so sweet and their interactions are realistic. Even Dadi's interactions with both of them is shown nicely.
On the other hand, i have no interest what-so-ever in watching anything related to Anant's creepy family. None of the members of that family are worth watching...every single one overacts and the creepiness just oozes out of them the moment they hit the screen.😳 I hope they don't spend more time on Anant-SaGun drama than Navya's family problems because Navya's family problems are much more interesting to watch than Anant's uber melodramatic problems.

@bold - LMAO πŸ˜†

Aw, I love the high you get when you've just been shopping and spent loaads of money on things πŸ˜†
Yes, Amy I read that...but I'm going to wait and watch how it goes in the actual epi...that article seems more opinion than fact-based.

Anyways, I'm still liking the show for now :-)
Originally posted by psawyer

@bold - accha, see I had no clue about  the TB article so went into it blind πŸ˜† Oh ya you know I was actually thinking it would have been better had I not known before hand... I knowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Precap made me lol - IMV's face as she was saying all that  πŸ˜† bhai ko toh padegi...I was focused on Vaibhav's face; already he has gone against IMV by giving her the money secretly...and when he finds out that his dad is behind all this...bahut mazaa aayega!He had already gone against him by giving her the money pata when he would find out daddy dearest is behind this whole thing... maza tou aye ga. Phir tou IMV ki shakal actually dekhnay layak ho gi

Re: Jimmy - YES! dreading it like anything! Waise, every time they mentioned Jimmy, even before the TB article of JB being asked to play him, I always imagined that he would be played by someone like JB or someone of his ilk, or God forbid by YOU KNOW WHO🀒  I knowww exactlyyy before the TB article of JB being offered the role.. Since the first mention of Jimmy was making me squirm and cringeπŸ˜† I know finally tou I had slightly started warming up to new Nirali Am totally dreading this very staid, boring, mid-1990s track of Nirali the cool, calm and collected girl falling for the irreverant jockey, the usual eye-locks, tugs-of-war, daddy-don't-like nonsense. Anyway Nirali annoys me...Jimmy and Nirali sound like a complete bore. and JB/Jimmy and Nirali would be a complete bore and complete cliche like u said... Would so not go with the flow of show... Oh and gosh NO NOT I know who...🀒 I did not think that BAD πŸ˜†

Wish they would focus on Sid and Rajvi more. Maybe I missed it, but what exactly came of Sid's "I will divorce you" decision?..
Yaaa I would much rather watch Sid and Rajvi.. Oh divorce decision... Well Charu samjha bujha kay stopped Rajvi from leaving and Devki mango-ed maafi from Sid... Rajvi is still pretty upset with D but they never really showed about the I will divorce you decision ... I guessed for now its fair to assume he has decided not toπŸ˜†

Heyyy Amyyy *hugs*
Woahh so the woot woot was for shopping ... Awww *pulls cheeks*

I'm still liking the show too anu and that's why i'm still watching it. I like the way they have handled things with Anant and Navya so far. They still haven't shown either "fallen in love" the stereotypical way. They have gone from being just strangers to friends of their friends to being closer friends to being confidantes in some sorts to being liking one another and then gradually becoming intimate and eventually developing love for another.

or that is how i perceived it despite those obvious flaws. As far as they stay away from saas-bahu melodrama and sitara ek type LOWE drama, I'll watch it.

@Zainy--howdy?! lol yesterday was an awesome day out with mum.

@Mukti bandhan-- i have seen bits and pieces of it. is it interesting at the moment? I can watch some on youtube when i have nothing else to watch.
Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ramy25

I'm still liking the show too anu and that's why i'm still watching it. I like the way they have handled things with Anant and Navya so far. They still haven't shown either "fallen in love" the stereotypical way. They have gone from being just strangers to friends of their friends to being closer friends to being confidantes in some sorts to being liking one another and then gradually becoming intimate and eventually developing love for another.

or that is how i perceived it despite those obvious flaws. As far as they stay away from saas-bahu melodrama and sitara ek type LOWE drama, I'll watch it.

Yep that is why I still like it too...it's not sitara ek type LOWE crap and not full on saas-bahu yet either...the balance is still there to an extent...the Adams family makes me wary too but for now the show is at an interesting point I feel and it remains to be seen what Anant does about this situation from this point on.

Otherwise the evolution of AN's relationship has been well handled I'll say...they are still largely in character.
@Zainu - acha, thanks for the recap. I miss about an episode a week when The Apprentice is on, lol. 

I saw that Rajvi is still unhappy with Devki but what I like about that is that it is realistic. She told Devki that D practically stole Sid's project away from him (not that its her fault or that she even knew about it) and so it is not so easy for her to celebrate D's victory over S's loss. BUT, yesterday even she looked shocked/upset at the whole Devki-corruption mess. We'll see if she says anything today but at least for the time being they have shown that though she is upset with her, she is not out for "revenge" or some such stupid thing. Mostly the women in that family have been shown to have level heads...not so much kitchen politics going on. Aage kya hoga, pata nahi, but for the time being, IMV is the only one who's behaving as if he's come straight from Ekta Kapoor's set πŸ˜†