Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! - Page 66

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Faith-

Oh Ragini MMS...mein nay tou uss ka koi promo bhi nahi dekha...😆 mujhe aiwee familiar lag rahi hai... Oh ya her voice 😆 it is kind of annoying

Ya whatever little I have seen I think Viraf is doing an awesome job as ARM...  and as you said the relationship with his wife is sweetly shown... On the other hand Kabir and wife.. I have tou not even seen any scene with them together... every time he is with that other woman only (atleast in the episodes I have seen) 😆

Oh and the actor who plays Kabir (I don't know his name lol).. Mash tou uss ki badi tareefein nahi karti thi? I mean acting ki?😆 He is okay shokay did not see anything exceptional ... or maybe its just the way the character is handled that makes a difference...

But kavi as vicky... ughhh... *head desk*

LOL yeah they hardly show Kabir's wife Lubna...keep wasting time showing his lame mistress Tamanna instead🥱🥱...Oh yaar the actor is quite good...Mash probably loved him in Powder cuz of his super intense role...but in this show, Kabir is kind of hard to get sometimes...but I've loved his acting in some scenes...especially when he gets the news of his friend Jayant's terminal illness...Overall a letdown is the pace of the show...they move SO fast that sometimes kisi ki acting tak ka impact nahin feel ho paata in a scene :S

But yeah ARM's relationship with his wife is sooo adorable...very natural...the way they do their subtle si bantering...she's an intelligent, classy woman...and I like how she explains stuff to him...the way they listen to each other...shows their deep bond...Kabir's world on the other hand looks all fragmented...bechara...waise that Zuleikha SO doesn't look like his daughter from any angle either😆
Hey Vas! Nothing much...what's up with you?
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL yeah they hardly show Kabir's wife Lubna...keep wasting time showing his lame mistress Tamanna instead🥱🥱...Oh yaar the actor is quite good...Mash probably loved him in Powder cuz of his super intense role...but in this show, Kabir is kind of hard to get sometimes...but I've loved his acting in some scenes...especially when he gets the news of his friend Jayant's terminal illness...Overall a letdown is the pace of the show...they move SO fast that sometimes kisi ki acting tak ka impact nahin feel ho paata in a scene :S Oh ya I know I actually have seen very few episodes and not enough of Kabir's scenes... (And recent ones tou mostly were the ones with that tammana woman only lol) I mean ya he is a good actor but when I had heard good things from Mash's (superior) muh my expectations were way too high... I know the pace is insane... First week I actually watched all of the episodes then I missed a few here there tou I was totally lost and could not bother catching up online

But yeah ARM's relationship with his wife is sooo adorable...very natural...the way they do their subtle si bantering...she's an intelligent, classy woman...and I like how she explains stuff to him...the way they listen to each other...shows their deep bond...Kabir's world on the other hand looks all fragmented...bechara...waise that Zuleikha SO doesn't look like his daughter from any angle either😆 Haan the way their relationship is sweet... Kabir's world is deffo more scattered... I know Zuleikha madam is tou quite a piece

Heyyy Vasu dudetteee!!
! Buzz is that myyy sole MB watching friend is finally online and am all eee lol you been watching MB? Kal ki episode dekhi? IMV is so sly... Chalu chapati!!(trivy term😆)
Edited by -Faith- - 12 years ago

Hey Vas! Nothing much...what's up with you?

Hey! I'm at work again ðŸ˜­ sigh...I'm so tired these days...even my weekend was spent running around doing all the things I couldn't do over the week...am exhausted. But looking forward to the long weekend this week...one thing about this month, it has been ridiculous with the public holidays! ðŸ˜†
@Zainu - Hey!! Yay, we are online at the same time!

YES! I was so disappointed with IMV yesterday! Throughout the episode, though I had my suspicions, I kept hoping that IMV wasn't the one responsible for it...I find it hard to believe that he would go to such extent as to cause his brother and daughter-in-law to spend two nights in jail, his samdhi to have a nervous breakdown and his own family to face such bad publicity. All...why? To satisfy his ego? Up till now I always thought that though he did have the standard tricks whilst dealing with Devki, he wasn't evil or ruthless to the point of ridicule for the sake of it; but after yesterday I don't know how he can redeem himself again...
LOLL@ chalu chapaati Zainu...haha...yeah I browse the MB forum for timepass sometimes so I've read vaguely about this IMV ki machinations...even without watching the show I can get a bit of a sense...LOL

@Vas: Aww I hope you get a breather eventually...life does sound crazy busy for you *sympathetic muh*
Thanks Anu. I hope so too - actually Mum is in India at the moment so it is just me and dad...so I've had to pick up the slack with cooking and what not. Men are men, after all ðŸ¤”😆

But I'm not planning anything for this weekend except staying at home, relaxing and watching TV/movies. I've watched the finales of all my shows except Bones (tbh, after we guessed the "revelation", I've kinda been put off watching...) but am excited to watch BALH and do some sig-stuff again. Been months since I Photoshopped something...😆

Hey Ramy - why are you dancing? ðŸ˜†
Edited by psawyer - 12 years ago
Originally posted by psawyer

@Zainu - Hey!! Yay, we are online at the same time! Finally... hehe

YES! I was so disappointed with IMV yesterday! Throughout the episode, though I had my suspicions, I kept hoping that IMV wasn't the one responsible for it...I find it hard to believe that he would go to such extent as to cause his brother and daughter-in-law to spend two nights in jail, his samdhi to have a nervous breakdown and his own family to face such bad publicity. All...why? To satisfy his ego? Up till now I always thought that though he did have the standard tricks whilst dealing with Devki, he wasn't evil or ruthless to the point of ridicule for the sake of it; but after yesterday I don't know how he can redeem himself again... Oh ya I was sure it was him lol because of the TB article mentioning this... but ya gosh kya banda hai... Uss ki ego kay agey tou kuch bhi nahi... Bhai bahu... even baap ka naam bhi kharab kar diya... used his name on that paiti thing... Aur acting aisi kar raha tha...Khushi chupana mushkil ho raha tha uss ki But ya same here I don't know how he will redeem himself... Precap may when Devki was vowing to find the person behind this and all... IMV ki shakal dekhnay wali thi

Oh and though I kind of know the answer... are you also getting weird vibes from that Jimmy character whatever has been mentioned yet... And JB played it...ughhh you dreading it too??😆
Hello Amy...care to elaborate on the woot woot? LOL

@Vas: Oh the Bones season finale was good yaar...I toh liked it...but your choice...watch it if you feel like later...lol

Oh yeah we're all looking forward to BALH and your creations on the show :-)

Aww it's just you and your Dad at home? LOL chalo atleast it's not a lot of cooking...humare ghar mein it's mad these days cuz everyone is out for most of the day at work and so tired by the time we come home...khaane ki planning is tough...just don't feel like doing anything in the evenings *sigh*

LOLL@ chalu chapaati Zainu...haha...yeah I browse the MB forum for timepass sometimes so I've read vaguely about this IMV ki machinations...even without watching the show I can get a bit of a sense...LOL Hawww you do? *trying to hide khushi* Oh ya I know I do random forum browsing for timepass too kabhi kabhi... But ya he is way more than Chalu Chapaati😆

@Vas: Aww I hope you get a breather eventually...life does sound crazy busy for you *sympathetic muh* I know sounds crazy... hope she gets a breather soon!!