Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pigbelly4myfeet

Perfect. πŸ˜Ž OMG LMAO at the 'ankhein nikal kay gotiyan' step. πŸ€£This should be like a patented dance step for life man! It sounds so tapori style. Like the type of moves Govinda does. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† Hey, wait...isn't there a Govinda song like that too? The 'akhiyon se goli mareyy' one? πŸ€£ yaaa but we could have 'gotiyon say goli maarey' instead😎

Oh Zainu...the image of us doing all these AWESOME moves in our even AWESOMER costume! β­οΈπŸ€£I know the image in my head... killing ME🀣🀣🀣

True, her AAA update was like the awesome-est. Ok I need to stop using the word awesome now. πŸ˜³ LOLLL But we need an awesome substitute for the word na lol

Yeah so true. Me and mom were also noticing all the clothes and random people's harkatein. πŸ˜† It's funny because people aren't aware of what they are caught doing on camera. πŸ˜† I know its funny to see the expressions and allπŸ˜† But yeah, watching the videos you do feel like you were there. But actually attending a wedding..uska toh alag hi mazza hota hai. πŸ˜ Oh I forgot lol how you love attending shaadis.. Recently I find them more like a chore lol but ya attend karney ka maza alag hai but watching the video is the next best thing

Yeah...the weekend went by so fast...as always. πŸ˜† Not looking forward to going to work tomorrow now. :( lol Awww *hugs* I can imagine wish you did not have to go

Family fine.. Brothers fine... Nephews (well bro and bhabi too) coming in Mid June so counting days for that Oh that's awesome! Yeah the summer time is always when relatives come over to stay and stuff na? I remember going to my bhua's house and stuff too during summer holidays back when I was in India...and a school kid. Those days were so great. πŸ˜† But yay, mid June toh is almost here. Exciting stuff!! πŸ˜ƒ Haan summer is the time when relatives come to stay... My bro actually has this work related thing for a month or so that is why they will be coming over... Oh ya I used to go to stay at my Khala's house in my summer vacations although un kay sab bachey mujh say bahut badey hain ... but meri kaafi dosti thi un say.. I used to take a list of movies to watch on the V.C.R and all  *nostalgic muh*

Edited by -Faith- - 12 years ago
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Faith-

OYEEE  mein itni Gundi-giri bhi nahi karti... I never demanded SIT-UPS... Only a few taraktey bhartey masoom little thumkey.. that is ALL I ask for *masoomest of masoom muhs* Not buying the masoom muh. Zainu, you are toh THE gundi-aurat of this CC. 😎 I toh look up to you for inspiration only. *hopes the maska maroing works so that you don't make me do sit-ups too* *scared muh* 

hehe...just teasing. Waisse that has got to be the biggest irony ever! πŸ˜† You are toh the sweetest person here! πŸ€—πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Actually... I kinda like this gundi wala tag for you also. *soching* It's kind of cute in an ironic way.  πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Woh pehlay hi itni training kar chuki hai... practice kar kar kay.. kar kar kay... *shakes head* you are right ab tou ULTIMATE thumke performance hi ho gi LOL wahi na, ULTIMATE performance. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

Ok my computer is acting slow...and it's late so I'm gonna head to bed. But so awesome talking to you after so long Zainu! Have a great rest of the day! πŸ€—
-Faith- thumbnail
Chalo I should let u go and get going myself ... *squishy hugs*

*signs off with Gogo Ghagra girls trademark step*

*edit* Just saw your msg hehe ya it was AWESOME talking to u again..
Hope to catch u again soonπŸ€—

-Faith- thumbnail

Not buying the masoom muh. Zainu, you are toh THE gundi-aurat of this CC. 😎 I toh look up to you for inspiration only. *hopes the maska maroing works so that you don't make me do sit-ups too* *scared muh*  HAHAHA theek hai abhi maaf karti hoon... Warna agli baar I will make you and Fivray do duet sit-ups chorus may aur thumkey alag!!

hehe...just teasing. Waisse that has got to be the biggest irony ever! πŸ˜† You are toh the sweetest person here! πŸ€—πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Actually... I kinda like this gundi wala tag for you also. *soching* It's kind of cute in an ironic way.  πŸ˜›πŸ˜† LOLLL Kya yaar I was all smug and khush about the gundi tag😎 ... sweetness weetness ko rehn do...does not go with my MACCO imageπŸ˜†

LOL wahi na, ULTIMATE performance. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† LOLLL

Ok my computer is acting slow...and it's late so I'm gonna head to bed. But so awesome talking to you after so long Zainu! Have a great rest of the day! πŸ€— Same here you too!! πŸ€—

pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bye Zainu. *squishy hugs back* 

We have officially expanded our dance moves from just the slow mo thumkes to SO much more AWESOME-ness. πŸ˜Ž 

Oh and the sweetness thing toh was just some more maska maroing. Andar se toh I am still scared. Oh that MACCO image...*scared muh again* 

AreYaar thumbnail
Good morning...koi hai?

Zainu and Pallo had quite a chat session in the middle of the night I see...lol

I watched Kismat...my god what a lame epi...ughhh...CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE at Vicky "proposing" Zuleikha/Tanya...oh god WHY is Kavi doing this role? Doesn't suit him AT all! I miss Rohannn! :((...and that Zuleikha woman...what was she wearing at Kabir's b'day party??? Metallic grey SHRINK WRAP?? Lame...and god yeah I can't believe we have to see RUCHIKA as Kavi's aunt...hey bhagwaan kaise kaise din dekhne ko mil rahe hain...lol...

In all this I'm somewhere really enjoying ARM's W*F looks to Vicky...haha...Viraf's doing a good job.

Show is being really hurried though obviously in this last stretch...what a waste...this VZ angle is dumb and not credible at all...Vicky is such a lame/cheesy character *sigh*
-Faith- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Good morning...koi hai? HUM hain😎

Zainu and Pallo had quite a chat session in the middle of the night I see...lol Haan ittefaq say I got up early and managed to catch her...  Chat session cum gogo ghagra girls dance sessionπŸ˜†

I watched Kismat...my god what a lame epi...ughhh...CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE at Vicky "proposing" Zuleikha/Tanya...oh god WHY is Kavi doing this role? Doesn't suit him AT all! I miss Rohannn! :((...and that Zuleikha woman...what was she wearing at Kabir's b'day party??? Metallic grey SHRINK WRAP?? Lame...and god yeah I can't believe we have to see RUCHIKA as Kavi's aunt...hey bhagwaan kaise kaise din dekhne ko mil rahe hain...lol...LOLL I knoww yaar KAHAN Rohan aur kahan yeh chirkut Vicky... What a useless character...  LOLL perfect description of her dress... But yaar from the episode they showed her.. I have been trying to remember where I have seen here...I don't know why mujhe lagta hai kaheen dekha hai..some other show or ad or :S something...

In all this I'm somewhere really enjoying ARM's W*F looks to Vicky...haha...Viraf's doing a good job. But ya ARM's looks =)) esp when Vicky was twirling away to glory🀣 I know yaar Ruchika as his aunt... But atleast we just have another week...

Show is being really hurried though obviously in this last stretch...what a waste...this VZ angle is dumb and not credible at all...Vicky is such a lame/cheesy character *sigh* WORDDD!!

-Faith- thumbnail

Bye Zainu. *squishy hugs back* 

We have officially expanded our dance moves from just the slow mo thumkes to SO much more AWESOME-ness. πŸ˜Ž I know we started a new chapter of AWESOME-ness😎

Oh and the sweetness thing toh was just some more maska maroing. Andar se toh I am still scared. Oh that MACCO image...*scared muh again*  Je baattt... MACCO image say darne ka!! *nods head*

AreYaar thumbnail
Zainu, I read in the forum that this Zuleikha chick is the lead actress of that Ragini MMS movie maybe :S...I dunno...she does look familiar to me too but I just don't like her...her voice annoys me too...ughhh

Kavi as cheesy loverboy *headdesk again* arghhh

Viraf is actually awesome in his role...LOL...I like his sarcastic one liners...and his relationship with his wife is quite sweetly shown.
-Faith- thumbnail
Oh Ragini MMS...mein nay tou uss ka koi promo bhi nahi dekha...πŸ˜† mujhe aiwee familiar lag rahi hai... Oh ya her voice πŸ˜† it is kind of annoying

Ya whatever little I have seen I think Viraf is doing an awesome job as ARM...  and as you said the relationship with his wife is sweetly shown... On the other hand Kabir and wife.. I have tou not even seen any scene with them together... every time he is with that other woman only (atleast in the episodes I have seen) πŸ˜†

Oh and the actor who plays Kabir (I don't know his name lol).. Mash tou uss ki badi tareefein nahi karti thi? I mean acting ki?πŸ˜† He is okay shokay did not see anything exceptional ... or maybe its just the way the character is handled that makes a difference...

But kavi as vicky... ughhh... *head desk*