Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nureat01

Hello Hello Sandy...Long time...aaj bade dino baad yahaan darshan diye :P LOL...otherwise only catch you on in random other forums from time to time...haha

My bad πŸ˜› Had no idea that NSOMF was now Random Ramblers Timbuktoo. How've you been?

@random forums: More often than not, shows that did interest me had completely dead forums. Good to see a fairly active BALH one.

BTW, what's with the Timbuktoo.
Edited by Eventide - 12 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Heyy Fivr! Yeah I do have many HQ DN pics...have posted all of them in the LTL pic gallery and on my photobucket DN account too...can PM you the link shaam ko if you need it.

Oh! If it's not too much work for you, I'd love the photobucket ka link! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ You can PM me shaam mein araam sey, whenever.. No rush! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Hi Mel, Fivr - *waves* How are you girls doing?

Fivr - Government book??? I am so not jealous of you ... I would rather stay far far away from reading some govt. related shtuff ... anyhoo ... lage raho πŸ˜† Speaking of jealous, I was truly jealous of my younger cousin brother who went sky diving two weekends ago. We saw his video clip yesterday and being extremely interested, I immediately expressed desire to do it myself, only to be vehemently turned down by my father and DH πŸ˜” Supposedly, I have to ask for permission from 2 people now. Aur mujhe laga tha ki - I would be free to do what I wanted after marriage ... what illusions I had!

*sigh* Yeah LadyM! The program I got into for this Fall needs me to have 6 hours of government and that means I have to take the next part to American Government which also covers Texas Government. Blah! It is SOOO boring! I kid you not!! *gags* But don't lie LadyM! I know you're jealous of my Government book!! *raises eyebrows* 🀣

@red: I think that statement just makes me mad whenever my mom says it! It literally drives me UP the wall and then over it! Jaise shaadi na ho toh life shuru nahi hoti, aur shadi na ho toh you are not "qualified" to do ANYTHING at all! Bass live a mundane/lame si existence until your "man" comes along to marry you and then you have the necessary pre-reqs to go live your life! Wait karey mere jooti! I'm free abhi and I'll be free after marriage!! And I will do whatever I want to do (granted it's not something stupid) whenever I want to do it! *fumes*

But coming back to topic, I know what you mean! I have so many friends/cousins who were all ardent believers of the "shadi k baad kar lena" wala rule.. And only 50% of them actually got that freedom post marriage.. πŸ˜† 
-Fivr- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eventide

Knock, Knock. Hello, Ladies!! πŸ˜ƒ

Been a long time. Hope you guys remember me.

Hey Eventide! I'm Fivr - I've never run into you in this CC but it's nice to see you here! πŸ˜ƒ
AreYaar thumbnail
LadyM, I can't see the vid you've posted but I did happen to see a random IS scene two days ago where Suhana was trying to "flirt" with him in her typical bossy style and he was back to his ghonchu campugiri jumping each time she touched him and all...makeup toh is bande ka waise bhi bahut time se ajeeb hi haiπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

My bad πŸ˜› Had no idea that NSOMF was now Random Ramblers Timbuktoo. How've you been?

@random forums: More often than not, shows that did interest me had completely dead forums. Good to see a fairly active BALH one.

BTW, what's with the Timbuktoo.

LOLLL timbuktoo? Nothing's up with that...woh toh humne aeveiiin add kar diya ek din jab mood banaπŸ˜›

Yes I did happen to see you floating around in the R.com forum one time...the MB forum as well and DM from time to time...indeed nice to see the BALH forum being fairly active :-)

I've been good...how about you? How's life?
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Nahiii!! Vaada nahi toora maine!

*starts maro-ing painful-to-look-at type k thumkey*

Look! Maine thori bauhat practice bhi ki hai! App hi ghayab rehti hain Zainab jee!! Warna toh main kab ki performance dey chuki hoti!! *defensive muh*

*silently prays this works in manao-ing Zainab jee* 🀣

-------------------------------------

*Vaaring do do rupaay kay sikkay*
Wah wah kya thumkay hain Fivray,..

It totally worked in manao-ing me... NOT...

I said tarakta bharakta???? you call these two chindi thumkeys taraktey bharktey *khafa*

Jao mein tum say baat nahi karti *nakhra dikhao-ing muh*

@Pallo: WORDDD about everything you said about DKS finale..
Awww LOVEEE those Vrushali avis... and since you gave ijizat I choried it *grins*

And awww you do those girly olden days type of moves. AWWW *pulls cheeks*

And you recommend Chalo Dilli... Even I wanted to see it... Vinay is a good actor

Desi twilight show and the pics and article... I have NO words... and I mean it NOOO words *shakes head*

LOLLL Poll for best GODI...🀣 EPIC!

Hey Mru *waves*... Case with Dutta bhao... haww *shakes head* I actually saw this LTL promo it was 🀒 Diggu bachaoing Nakku and her golden haired doll.. and then something about nayi prem kahani or something.. My brother randomly commented... woh kahan gaya iss ka pehlay wala khasam?πŸ˜† 

Mayuresh is dating Vandana πŸ’” I know it broke my Mayuresh- Vrushali shipper dil too... But seriously Vandana and Mayuresh But ya I remember when I read Shakti is possibly dating Punit...  I was :O and πŸ’” but ya more like o_O I hope that was just a random rumour though

@LadyM: Hope you have a good family get together and the SGP promo did not watch yet... But didn't he always put up make up ... lots of gloss espπŸ˜†

@Melu: Oh yaaa Ru was missing u... khair uss din kay baad even I did not catch her ol.. oh ya I saw on FB nandoo is all into Bones now... Nice!  Leh she actually watched the season 6 finale ... lol I know it must be hard to resist and go in order... trivy tou khair band bajati rehti hai kisi na kisi ki... I know I miss you too.. Hope to catch u OL soon *hugs*

@Sandy: SANDYYY ... aao jee aao... Jee aya nuuu *squishy hugs*
Oh haan you said tou I realized Timbuktoo is back..  it adds to the randomness ... iss ki story bhi mazey ki haiπŸ˜†

Good that you decided to drop by  :D

Edited by -Faith- - 12 years ago
Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

LOLLL timbuktoo? Nothing's up with that...woh toh humne aeveiiin add kar diya ek din jab mood banaπŸ˜›

Yes I did happen to see you floating around in the R.com forum one time...the MB forum as well and DM from time to time...indeed nice to see the BALH forum being fairly active :-)

I've been good...how about you? How's life?

I was just flitting around. Zainu pointed me to this CC. DM toh is completely dead these days, not even worth lurking.

I've been good. Busy with work and family. Hardly get time for anything else. And desi shows ke to kya kehne. Just when you think they couldn't get worse, BAM. Ser ka sava ser paida ho jaata hai.

Hey Fivr, I'm Sandy. Nice to meet you.

@Zainu: Thank you jee. BTW, how does one reply to jee aaya nu in punjabi.

Sorry, got to call it a day. Or I would be nodding off at work tomorrow. Was great meeting you guys again. Would drop by soon. πŸ€—

Edited by Eventide - 12 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Faith-

*Vaaring do do rupaay kay sikkay*
Wah wah kya thumkay hain Fivray,..

It totally worked in manao-ing me... NOT...

I said tarakta bharakta???? you call these two chindi thumkeys taraktey bharktey *khafa*

Jao mein tum say baat nahi karti *nakhra dikhao-ing muh*

LMAO @ chindi thumkeys!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Arey! Woh ye toh trailer tha jee, picture abhi baki hai boss! 😎 Woh toh maine sirf ye dikhane k liye kiye they k look I have been practicing!! Abhi mein dikhati hoon na full program!! Woh bass.. Can you remind me what song you'd suggested..? *pretends to not notice Zainab jee's glares* 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 

Aur mere thumkon ko chindi na bolain jee.. Bari mehnat karni parti hai..☺️ *sharmoes muh chupa ke*

Edited by -Fivr- - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Heyyy  Zainu Wainu *hugs* LMAO@ chindi thumke and do do rupaye ke sikke vaaroing...haha

@Sandy: Yeah I figured you must be busy with life...like I was telling Zainu...sab humari tarhaan velle nahin baithe rehte ;P haha
-Faith- thumbnail

I was just flitting around. Zainu pointed me to this CC. DM toh is completely dead these days, not even worth lurking.

I've been good. Busy with work and family. Hardly get time for anything else. And desi shows ke to kya kehne. Just when you think they couldn't get worse, BAM. Ser ka sava ser paida ho jaata hai.
I know Sava ser pay sava per lol just when you think it can not get worseπŸ˜†... And AP Sandy tou now has her own design studio.. MashAllah...  iss liye busy rahi and ya plus she did not know of our CC ki plastic surgery(as trivy would call it).. new naam and all

Hey Fivr, I'm Sandy. Nice to meet you.

@Zainu: Thank you jee. BTW, how does one reply to jee aaya nu in punjabi.  Aaah punjabi may kya reply ho ga lol shayad shukriya hi ho ga πŸ˜† mein tou badi punjabi jhaad rahi thi with jee aya nu.. aur reply hi nahi soojh raha hai lol

Sorry, got to call it a day. Or I would be nodding off at work tomorrow. Was great meeting you guys again. Would drop by soon. πŸ€—  Awww *waves* take care and drop by whenever you can!!

-Faith- thumbnail

Heyyy  Zainu Wainu *hugs* Heyyy Anu Bannu πŸ€— LMAO@ chindi thumke and do do rupaye ke sikke vaaroing...haha I know yaar itnayyy din tarpa tarpa kar ... itna intezaar kiya kya kya socha tha.. kaisey kaisey thumko ka khwaab dekha tha.. Aur mila kya. aisey tarkha diya iss nay... Abhi woh tou I am dayaloo iss liye do do rupaye kay sikke bhi vaar diye.. warna *shakes head*

@Sandy: Yeah I figured you must be busy with life...like I was telling Zainu...sab humari tarhaan velle nahin baithe rehte ;P haha AP yaar tum tou velli ho bhi nahi... velle tou hum hain 😎