Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ohh and I watched POTC yesterday.

It is worth watching for Captain Jack Sparrow and Capt. Barbossa of course. I will never get tired of the expressions of Jack, when faced with a situation, that calls for him to *shut up*.. as if he would .. hehe

Decent watch.. though wish they had cut off the entire Mermaid-Missionary love story... no meaning what so ever in the narrative..

-- Mru
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL LadyM...such EPIC phangurly stuff in the NABYA phorum, haina? Yeah I also thought of the great GHODI show for a second...rofl

Waise any idea about today's epi?? All the ppl in the forum seem to have passed out from the romaaance or something cuz no post provides any description of the epi :S lol

Heyyy Mru! LOL I also caught a glimpse of that Adaalat epi with the "Dutta Bhao" case...irony...lol
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh no! Mayuresh is dating Vandana??😲  There goes my Mayuresh-Vrushali shipper heart all broken😆...Yaar seriously him and Vandana?? Hmmm he could do better.
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nahin yaar Anu - haven't heard anything... which surprises me. Either the phan gurls are speechless and besides themselves to spell out what they saw OR it was a very decent (read chaste) episode where they had nothing to say :-)

Mru - Oh you watched POTC?? Nicee... I want to watch it myself this weekend. Let's see kiti vel milto ...

Btw, I have to drive up to Ithaca, NY for my cousin's graduation from Cornell for Memorial Day weekend. Most of my cousins from across US are planning to be there - I'm hoping it'll be fun. But you know how it is, na? When you are trying to plan a HUGE family get-together, more often than not, people's egos come in the way... anyhoo, serves me right for trying to set up this get-together for the past six months!

Edit: Hmmm - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1690057 - Do din ki chandani and all ... already?
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh that's really nice, LadyM...Should be a fun weekend for you then with a big family get together and all...egos and all notwithstanding...lol...I'm also heading out to family in NJ for the memorial day weekend...excited for that :-)

Re: Navya...just managed to get some sort of a gist about the epi from one post and no, stuff DID happen...lol...not exactly chaste...they had their romantic interlude so to speak... but anyways moving on from that...there's a new promo out going in the direction we'd expected...Anant backing off and coming to his senses vis a vis his family while Navya is floating around in dreamland still.

AreYaar thumbnail
LOL you just read the same post I guess...yeah already posted in there...obviously yeh do din ki chandni hi honi thi...we all expected this...picnic ke baad jhatka time...lol
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Yeah ... that's what I had expected too ... how long is this dream going to last and when will Anant and/or Navya come to their senses. Not saying that falling in love is wrong. But what they are doing now, without any heed for the consequences seems a bit short-sighted, tis all ... 
AreYaar thumbnail
Ofcourse falling in love is not wrong but real life comes calling...right now they are caught up in the impulse of youth...young love...what's that line from that song? "sabr se ishq mehroom hai" or something like that...totally fits them at this point...lol...but yeah sooner or later you have to deal with the reality on ground which is what Anant will first realize it seems...if he's going to be an ass about it and suddenly start full on ignoring Navya, that's going to be really lame too...especially if today's epi is anything to go by with all his overtures and whatnot...oh well...let's see.
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Exactly Anu! That is what I fear as well. If he deliberately starts ignoring her and acting like Mayank (especially after the explicit overtures), then it will not only look feeble on Anant's part, but also make him a wimp. Anyhoo - koi extreme reactions de kar fayda nahin hain ... serial makers can never show the subtle transitions well. They HAVE to show some OTT to make a masala out of it.
AreYaar thumbnail
LadyM, Mayank toh anyways became an instant dumbass the moment he "fell in lowe"...yeh Anant ka funda samajh mein nahin aata...to take things this far without giving her ANY form of acknowledgment of his own feelings...everything is still about she likes him, she took so many risks for him etc. etc...and mujhe toh pehle se hi iske signs dikh hi rahe the that around his family he's a bheegi billi...kuch nahin bol paata...this is so unfair to Navya...ab he's forgotten that he said she's not like other girls?  Yeh toh woh baat ho gayi ki khaaya peeya, aish keeya aur phir tata bye bye...how convenient🤔...Typical teenage guy behavior, haan?😆