Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ramy25

🤣 Ooo look those Made in China plastic fangs!🤣

W*FFF...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 *gasps for breath* Oh god my stomach hurts🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

HOW on earth are ppl watching this stuff SERIOUSLY???! I truly question the sanity and mental abilities of such ppl😆
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Lol anu, that is the question!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

How do people waste their time on that crapfest?!🤣🤣🤣🤣

AreYaar thumbnail
I'll take Anant's hyper antics over this stuff anyday...LOL

So today is the day for the RENDEZVOUS😳😆...How far will Anant go?...million dollar question😆...Will he say sorry AGAIN?🤣
Nymeria thumbnail
Oh anything over any of those Sitara ek shows!🤣🤣🤣

Meh ...i don't think much is going to happen today. Anant will be waiting at the place while Navya's stuck with Appy along with her signature "knitted brows" expression the entire time! Anant will be still waiting. Navya will be giving off her scared look continuously.
bleh!😳

I won't be watching it soon after it's on Youtube. I'm planning on going shopping with mum and ummm I prefer shopping much more than sitting home watching the same exact stuff over and over anyhow.😆
I'll watch it late in the evening or so..eh.
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL ok enjoy your shopping trip!
Nymeria thumbnail
lol yeah i will! I cleaned up my closet yesterday and told mum that if i take out some clothes and shoes out, then she needs to take me shopping to replace those.😈 😆

btw i watched this random movie "From Prada to Nada" this past weekend...lol it was inspired from Jane Austen's "Sense and sensibility"...but it showed more of LA-sorta culure, latina and stuff. meh...it was a random chick-flick.

lol what is so "congratulation-worthy" in receiving a message on FB from certain actors?😳
Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL "prada to nada"? umm interesting title...sounds like a made for TV movie or something.

*Edit: LOL only fangirls can answer that question...also someone tell me who is interested in knowing the boards results of random ppl on this forum?🤔😆...so much lameness *shakes head*
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Someone made a best GODI poll in the Navya forum🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  Trying to say JODI I guess but oh lord GODI??!! LAP🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anu - I read that and I was like W*F!!!???!!! Until I realized the person meant jodi 😆 .. Instantly reminded me of the ghodi show and our berry phamous PB! 
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good Morning and hope everyone has a great week 😃

on a random note, I watched the series *Adalat* on Sony last friday and there was a case where a don named *Dutta Bhao* was murdered... hehehe.. No comparison in terms of acting or looks to the name that Dutta Bhao is attached to in my mind ... 😆

-- Mru