Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nureat01

I won a banner contest in the Bhagonwaali forum😆...Last thing I'd expected cuz I'd made the banner on a lark out of boredom that day😆

Oyeee haww I missed this...  for once I come without reading the previous pages and I miss something...
Congratulations AP🤗 I am sure bahut acha hi ho ga banner... I will go the forum and check it out *proud muh*

*edit* Also just saw the BALH character sketch you posted ... will read and comment.. thanks for posting it *hugs*...
Okie read it .. sounds goooddd... and POLAR opposites indeed... and like you said I also quite like Priya's character... and people already named their jodi.. Raya?? *shakes head* lol We will stick to RP or no wait PR lol or even the full names they are not that long😆

Waisay AP MB forum also has a banner contest... you would so win that one too if you participate hehe

*edit once again*
Oh I went to AG FC after ages and look what I found😆
Mishti😆

Edited by -Faith- - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Aww thanks, Zainu *hugs*

haha arey what will I do making a MB banner...have no clue about the show much also naa...woh Bhagowaali toh I still watch so made it...maybe Vas can make one for MB.

LOL@ Raya...yeah I saw that...ehhh...I think we should stick to RP...that works for me...lol...asli confusion toh hogi when trying to differentiate b/w RK the character and RK the actor...initials bhi dono ke same hi hain...LOL

Oooh Mishti, haan?? Nice sig! LOL...They will deffo look good together :-)
-Faith- thumbnail
Heyyy you are back *hugs*

Haan I know you have no clue about MB... I mean if you did... hehe I mean you would SO win it hehe...

Haan Raya...ummm ya lets stick to RP... I know RK wali confusion tou zaroor ho gi...  I just went to the BALH forum... Eventide is Sandy right??? CC may aati thi na... Ghayab hi ho gayi... I pmed her a hello hello I hope she remembers yeh na ho kay kahey aap kaun 😆 I even think I once saw her post in the MB forum...

I was actually thinking of her and AC and other older members the other day only... Woh 25th wali awards wali thread kay time pay woh sab loag thay...

LOL and ya Mishti atleast it does not sound as bad as a lot of other jodi names..😆 But seriously yaar they have a remix name for everything and everyone these days... 😆

And oh ya though I never really went to the LTL forum a lot but judging from the avis/sigs... mostly LTL crowd here in the BALH section😆 you were right...

*edit* Awww love that song .. the text in your sig box.. Just youtubed to listen to it 😍 It has such a simple sweetness to it :-)
AreYaar thumbnail
I was in the mood to listen to old songs...yeah I loveee this one...Lata Mangeshkar's magical voice...unmatched...ahh I hope they use all these old classic songs in BALH...would really suit RP.

Oh yeah Eventide...Sandy...haan I've also seen her from time to time in other forums...she keeps popping in and out...lol...the other one...AC...I guess she left right after BB got kinda blahhh...most ppl aren't as velle as us, Zainu ki aadhi zindagi IF pe barbaad karte rahein ;-) LOL

Have you heard Shreya Ghoshal's version of the BALH song for the show??? It's beautifulll...very short though...full version is not out yet...but this one is so melodious I feel like listening to it over and over again...I think I'm gonna rip just this part and upload it.
AreYaar thumbnail
BALH show launch in Agra...have you seen this?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZMi7pQbusk[/YOUTUBE]

They used Jashn-e-bahara on them too...awww...all my fav. songsss!
-Faith- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

I was in the mood to listen to old songs...yeah I loveee this one...Lata Mangeshkar's magical voice...unmatched...ahh I hope they use all these old classic songs in BALH...would really suit RP.  I know yaar old classic songs😍... un ki baat kuch hi aur hai.. the melodies.. the lyrics... the singers... You can never get tired of hearing them over and over ... magic remains the same ... Yaaa I hope they do use some nice old songs in BALH

Oh yeah Eventide...Sandy...haan I've also seen her from time to time in other forums...she keeps popping in and out...lol...the other one...AC...I guess she left right after BB got kinda blahhh...most ppl aren't as velle as us, Zainu ki aadhi zindagi IF pe barbaad karte rahein ;-) LOL ... LOLLL true woh bhi hai *sigh*...sab humarey tarah velle thodi na hain..😆  LOL Aadhi say bhi ziyada AP😆

Have you heard Shreya Ghoshal's version of the BALH song for the show??? It's beautifulll...very short though...full version is not out yet...but this one is so melodious I feel like listening to it over and over again...I think I'm gonna rip just this part and upload it. No I saw the post title but I did not hear the Shreya Ghoshal's version yet... Oh u will upload yayy saviour! that song is so beautiful... I am sure Shreya ka version bhi kaafi acha hi ho ga

-Faith- thumbnail
Oh ya I saw that ... I think uss din SBB pay bhi koi chota sa segment tha... Will watch it again though thanks for posting🤗... She is looking so ethereal in that white sari! Upar say the songs 😍 the bg music and song can make sooo much difference really..
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just got done watching this Peter Weir movie "The way back" starring Ed Harris, Jim Sturgess and Colin Farrell. 

Now time to go to bed.
Night peeps...if anyone's still here.😳
Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Zainu, in case you manage to come OL again...here's the Shreya ghosal version...put it together with some random clips:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI0k8Ya3tQE[/YOUTUBE]
-Faith- thumbnail
Yes I managed to come OL again...😆
Awww LOVEDDD it... Particularly loved the 'random' clips...

It was tooo short though waiting for a longer version... Love it nonetheless😍

Thanks for putting it together AP.. you are THE best⭐️