Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nureat01

LMAOOO truly the NERVE of this guy...KSG giving LOVE gyaan?? Oh that's rich🤣🤣🤣 I know!!! Most of the Channel V/ Mtv type reality shows are hilarious because of the wannabe-ness and the sheer lameness of the scripted drama...  but this one tou just getting dil ka daktaar as a host for it and giving love gyaan.. Pure genius or what🤣

Did you hear about him breaking up with that Nicole chick too?? How NOT shocking...🤣...lagta hai JDJ ka saara "passion" fizzled out quickly enough😆...why does he bother getting into relationships when he can pick up random chicks for one night stands everyday...iske type ki bahut mil jaayengi isko...shaayad ISI show pe!🤣🤣🤣...OMG I bet he will SO hook up with a contestant in this show...just watch🤣🤣🤣 LOLLL I know I bet he SO will hook up with someone from this show only ... So he broke up with Nicole?????  NOT shocking as you said😆... Waisay bhi Nicole even participated in the Miss India? tou maybe she decide to leave her uncle and move on

Edited by -Faith- - 12 years ago
-Faith- thumbnail
Yaar :(( Karachi may koi blast huwa hai... My father went today and he is staying is a mess quite near ... Shukar hai un say baat ho gayi hai phone pay... but tv pay they are saying there are terrorists in the area and there is firing and all going on aur aag bhi lagi huwi hai... commando operation ho raha hai  :( Pareshani ho rahi hai kaafi ziyada..

I hope Mash and Nimrah and Sidrah and their family and everyone else :(( are all safe and not near these areas... Allah ta'la khair karey

AreYaar thumbnail
Oh god that's really scary! I hope Mash and Nimrah are safe! The situation is getting worse by the day *shakes head* 
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh, Zainu...I'm amazed and baffled at your lapetofying...you actually address each one of us...sab ki khairiyat poochna and everything. Sometimes I wish I could be more like you.

Originally posted by: -Faith-

Mash
🤗... Did you get your room back??? It seems like I have not spoken to u in ages... I don't know about you... But I do miss you :(

No, I didn't. But I will...soon. Just the paint is left now...par yeh kameeney painters itni chutiyan kar rahein hain...and my room will be the last one to get painted. Bus thode din sabar karna hai...*sigh*

Anu, I loveee the coloring of these sigs...they're beautiful! What perfecttt caps you have chosen. RK's looking adorable...

Oh and Zainu...I miss you too...*hugs*
incandescence thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Faith-

As for AG...Sangini's ending in June atlast naa...hopefully she can find something better for herself after that too. .. Haan I hope so.. and thank God its finally ended... khair last I saw Pihu is back to being -ve again... inni mushkil say sudhri thi...  I hope she does get a good new show... you know trivyyy started watching GKD for timepass and making fun now he likes that GKD actor.. and says he knows how to interact with fans, he is cute and can act so well with his eyes and all o_O 🤣🤣🤣 bechariii kya din agaye hain.. Khair she wanted to see GKD actor with AG ... Khushi and others also me... we said GKD ka tou pata nahi... with MR... would be a dream come true for AG being the MR fangirl that she is

LOLL...AG ki toh nikal paregi if she's casted with MR. 😆 They'll make one hell of a good looking pair...but AG will have to work real hardd to match up to his level of acting.

Ewww@AG with that GKD...

Sachhi we HARDLY ever get to talk like itminaan se like this...I'm so so glad we could today! Muahhh!

@bold...It surprises me when you use such pure Urdu words...😆

So you aren't watching old LTL epis either? Mera bhi mun nahin karta...I can't even watch the old DN scenes...ajeeb dukh hota hai mujhey.
AreYaar thumbnail
Aww thanks, Mash! Glad you liked :-)

Glad to know you're doing fine too! Hope Nimrah's ok as well!

LOL arey Urdu words...haha...woh toh jo maine filmy andaaz mein thode bahut seekhe hain kabhi kabhi bol leti hoon :P :P

Nahin I'm not watching old LTL stuff...scenes/epis...nothing...like you said, dukh lagta hai...like a hollow si feeling while watching *sigh*...isse achha toh main kuch bhi timepass wala dekh loon maine soch liya hai...

And speaking of LTL, literally half of the LTL forum has taken over the BALH forum...LOLLL...already it's become a pretty active forum. Some good discussions going too now :-)
incandescence thumbnail

Aww thanks, Mash! Glad you liked :-)

Glad to know you're doing fine too! Hope Nimrah's ok as well!

LOL arey Urdu words...haha...woh toh jo maine filmy andaaz mein thode bahut seekhe hain kabhi kabhi bol leti hoon :P :P

Nahin I'm not watching old LTL stuff...scenes/epis...nothing...like you said, dukh lagta hai...like a hollow si feeling while watching *sigh*...isse achha toh main kuch bhi timepass wala dekh loon maine soch liya hai...

And speaking of LTL, literally half of the LTL forum has taken over the BALH forum...LOLLL...already it's become a pretty active forum. Some good discussions going too now :-)

Oh really...I toh don't know anyone from LTL forum other than you, Fivr and Fatty...lol. I'd rather lurk there than participate in any discussion for a while...opinions ke liye CC bohat hai. I have this very matter-of-factly...ohk...maybe a bit arrogant...way of saying/writing things which doesn't go well with many...😆

But waittt...I can find fellow RK fans there...ppl who feel like poking his tummy 😛
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Fatty's not watching...she doesn't care much for the show or Ram-Sakshi...I asked her toh she said she'd only ever get motivated to watch something if it was path breaking like LTL or R.com.

It's the other ppl from the LTL forum that I used to discuss a lot with in the EDT and stuff...they're there in the BALH forum. Chalo either ways it's good to have a group of ppl you are familiar with to discuss...lol
incandescence thumbnail
Something as path breaking as LTL and R.C? LOLL...ahh she has to wait a lot then. I will watch it for time pass/RK...loll...no expectations...and certainly no attachments this time because I know even if the beginning is great, there'll be a time when it would all go down the drain. You know, it's the first Ekta show I'll be watching after KZK(PM)..
Edited by incandescence - 12 years ago
-Faith- thumbnail
Mashhh 🤗🤗

Aaah *sigh* was just watching the news uss waqt say... Just waiting fajar ka time ho tou I can call abu again and make sure everything is alright

LOL@Kameenay painters... 
And ya I m sure you will find lots of other RK fans like you who would want to poke his tummy😆

Leh and I thought what a bad job I did today at lapetofying and you want to be like me *sigh* and I wish I was more like you hehe

🤣 Oh Mash ya AG ki nikal padegi and she will have to work hard to match up... and AG and GKD pay ewww... trivy won't be happy to hear that about her GKD😆 He is very cute you know
🤣

And AP's use of urdu words.. Ya I know AP kay muh say aur achey lagtey hain itminan tou she uses pretty often... I think she likes it hehe

And Fatty will have to wait a LOTTT then and woah Mash you have not watched any BT show after kzk??? lol Waisay tou kzk was technically the only BT show I never quite watched... and well ya Kahin kisi roz (and probably a few others I can not remember right now) and kyunki(shuru kay years) because it aired past my bedtime😆...  but ya not proud or anything of this but I have watched more than my share of BT shows😆
Edited by -Faith- - 12 years ago