Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Still here 🤗was hoping you would come! :-)
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL yeah still here...nahin toh usually none of us catch each other online.

How is your MB going? I'm sorry I haven't managed to catch up :((...was also intending to start woh BBC wala P&P lekin abhi woh bhi start nahin kiya *sigh*

Was in the mood to make BALH stuff since a few days...kal raat ko jaake thoda dimaag chala so managed to make some...lol

Pata nahin how the show will turn out...but let's see...half of the LTL forum has landed up there too...lol...it amuses me cuz it seems a lot of LTL fans were either KS or Ram fans at some point...haha

And I wonder where Mels is cuz Friday's Bhagonwaali epi was hilariousss...haha...and I wanna know her opinion on it.

Mera LTL dekhne ko mann hi nahin karta...not to watch it, or make anything on it *sigh*...I feel sad looking at sigs/avis too :((

Bones was awesome but abhi that's also done for the season *sigh*...
AreYaar thumbnail
And did you watch the DKS finale, Zainu??

It was a pretty boring finale overall IMO.

Really liked the Mayuresh-Bhavna act...very smoothly done although it was more acrobatics than dancing but their postures, lifts and the sheer strength which with they did it...amaaazing.

The rest was just okkk...I didn't like Dharmesh's act...THIS time I did find his moves vulgar...that laser act was much better...Jai's act was good but deffo not his best I'd still say...Siddesh has been much better in previous acts...he looked tired and low on energy to me...I fail to understand from what angle Punit's act deserved such high scores :S...again that TYPICAL "tortured" contemporary style he has or whatever...really sick of it...his act with Amrita was also just ok types...Kruti's act...LOL...I still can't get over the hangover of Sushant-Shampa's Mrityunjay act in JDJ on this song...and plus Kruti made a LOT of mistakes...lost balance many times...have seen her perform much better before this...Vrushali was awesome...full on bollywood act...lol...graceful and expressive as always...I've reached the conclusion that Kruti can mainly do strong/angry expressions very well while Vrushali has more range expressions wise. The final takkar was also good in bits...I liked Dharmesh/Parvez's bits but Siddesh-Prince again just didn't look fully into it...

Overall I didn't really care who won by the end cuz it felt blahhh...lol
-Faith- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL yeah still here...nahin toh usually none of us catch each other online.  I knowww aaj kal its more like catch me if you can😆

How is your MB going? I'm sorry I haven't managed to catch up :((...was also intending to start woh BBC wala P&P lekin abhi woh bhi start nahin kiya *sigh* Arre nahi I understood then only iss liye nahi kaha dobara.. I know time nikalana mushkil ho jata hai.. ya even I wanted to see the BBC wala P&P aur nahi dekh saki... you don't ever need to say sorry na *khafa* And ya MB is going not bad... But just that article mentioning Jay being considered for that role.. Actually that role .. I mean ab tak jo bhi reference iss jockey dude ki di hain unhon nay in the show.. put me off 😆 the character seems weird only stays with his horses and blah blah... upar say JB playing it...  All his phangurls would take over the forum and then would want more scenes and more footage for him and more hawtness etc 😆 *shudders* I would rather take a dead forum over that...

Was in the mood to make BALH stuff since a few days...kal raat ko jaake thoda dimaag chala so managed to make some...lol And as always managed to make just Amazing stuff . loveee lovee your choice of moments/caps .. And plus the colouring is just perfect 😍
LOL that reminds me Mash you feel like poking his tummy??😆😆 Although I also found him cute in a teddy bear-ish way.. but NO did not feel like poking his tummy😆 OIh Mash you are so cute *pulls cheeks*

Pata nahin how the show will turn out...but let's see...half of the LTL forum has landed up there too...lol...it amuses me cuz it seems a lot of LTL fans were either KS or Ram fans at some point...haha Oh ya I just went to the forum thodi dair pehlay... I also saw lots of LTL fans there.. including our very own fivray😆

And I wonder where Mels is cuz Friday's Bhagonwaali epi was hilariousss...haha...and I wanna know her opinion on it. this avi of yours is from the friday episode? Looks hilarious hehe I hope she drops by... shayad weekend ki wajah say busy ho

Mera LTL dekhne ko mann hi nahin karta...not to watch it, or make anything on it *sigh*...I feel sad looking at sigs/avis too :(( Awww🤗 I know what you mean... I also saw a bit the other day :S with that golden haired doll o_O seriously wth why is it still on air...

Bones was awesome but abhi that's also done for the season *sigh*.... Aww done for the season? When will it be back?

AreYaar thumbnail
Achha tell me Zainu...which sig is better out of these two...I can't make up my mind...I need feedback...lol...I like the second one more cuz I love those two caps of them...but then I can't decide coloring-wise also...the sharper one with more contrast or the softer one with the more wispy sort of effect?...which do you think is better? I was just aevein trying random stuff last night toh wasn't sure...is my usual coloring better or these ones?

Oh LOL I did read about JB entering MB as a jockey?? haha...Pehle I thought they meant like an RJ but then I read ki woh HORSES wala real jockey and I'm like ermmm😆...yeah let's hope for your sake it works out that his phangurls don't invade and destroy the forum...lol...otherwise I guess he keenly must be wanting to join the same channel as his love of the life MV😆

Re: BALH...haha yeah only Mash can think of all these tummy poking things...lol...but I love his expressions in the hichki promo...have you noticed how he purposely hiccups at the same moment as her to tease her? And the exasperated looks she gives him then...adorable...really liking their chemistry more with each promo :-)

Seems like Fivray only has managed to recruit half of the LTL forum towards BALH...haha...you know her ORGANIZING abilities very well, haina?😉😆

Oh this scene in Bhagonwaali was awesome yaar! Runjhun puts on his Guddu Shukla getup and imitates his walking style🤣...they have never laughed so full on with each other in the show before...landmark moment😆...they have a nice camaraderie :-)

Yeah Bones is done for now...will be back in late August or Sept now maybe...

LTL ki toh...*sigh* Yeah everyone else is still watching old epis and discussing...mujhse toh woh bhi nahin hota...can't even join in the discussions now
-Faith- thumbnail

And did you watch the DKS finale, Zainu?? Yup I watched it missed some of the performances in the beginning though

It was a pretty boring finale overall IMO. I knowww pheeka tha..

Really liked the Mayuresh-Bhavna act...very smoothly done although it was more acrobatics than dancing but their postures, lifts and the sheer strength which with they did it...amaaazing. . True it was more acrobatics than dancing but as you said it was amaaazing nonetheless!

The rest was just okkk...I didn't like Dharmesh's act...THIS time I did find his moves vulgar...that laser act was much better... ya Dharmesh's act was okay! LOL I know the moves ami ko tou itni vulgar aur buri lagti hain... khair she hates that one MJ wali move a lot too 😆😆Jai's act was good but deffo not his best I'd still say...Siddesh has been much better in previous acts...he looked tired and low on energy to me... Agree with you totally Siddesh has done much better previously and Jai was good but ya not his best...I fail to understand from what angle Punit's act deserved such high scores :S...again that TYPICAL "tortured" contemporary style he has or whatever...really sick of it...his act with Amrita was also just ok types  I know I never really liked Punit... at all... never really wowed by any of his performances... ya the style was a bit too tortured lol😆..Kruti's act...LOL...I still can't get over the hangover of Sushant-Shampa's Mrityunjay act in JDJ on this song...and plus Kruti made a LOT of mistakes...lost balance many times...have seen her perform much better before this.. I know I only kept thinking of Sushant and Shampa's performance on this song .Vrushali was awesome...full on bollywood act...lol...graceful and expressive as always...I've reached the conclusion that Kruti can mainly do strong/angry expressions very well while Vrushali has more range expressions wise.  I know Vrushali's expressions are to die for... and she definitely has more range and versatility expressions wise... Kruti kay expressions ka soch kar I just get those scary expressions she gave during the Jai fiasco... *shudders*... The final takkar was also good in bits...I liked Dharmesh/Parvez's bits but Siddesh-Prince again just didn't look fully into it... Ditto! Siddesh and Prince seemed out of it...

Overall I didn't really care who won by the end cuz it felt blahhh...lol I know i was like ya mehh whatever... Missed TL... I wonder if he is there in the next season

AreYaar thumbnail
LOLL yeah I can guess which MJ waali move she hates...hahaha...but even otherwise he was doing a lot of crass stuff this time that irritated me...

I have never liked Punit's contemporary pieces either so I was toh just snoozing through that...

LOL yeah I also find THAT expression of Kruti's hard to forget now but even looking at her act objectively, there were a lot of mistakes...I liked Sushant-Shampa's more...even though there's was maybe less complicated choreography than Kruti's.

I was reallyyy missing TL tooo! Ahhh I want DID-3 with him! They better bring him back...bahut ho gaya ab...it's just not the same without TL.

Oh speaking of TL reminds me of the SHOW TL...lol...I'm seeing some new avis of HC-APK floating around...did she go to him to celebrate his b'day or something?? Even after the show having ended? Wow...lol...bahut yaarana lagta hai ;-)
-Faith- thumbnail

Achha tell me Zainu...which sig is better out of these two...I can't make up my mind...I need feedback...lol...I like the second one more cuz I love those two caps of them...but then I can't decide coloring-wise also...the sharper one with more contrast or the softer one with the more wispy sort of effect?...which do you think is better? I was just aevein trying random stuff last night toh wasn't sure...is my usual coloring better or these ones?

Aaah tum bhi kis say pooch rahi ho... Mujhe tou yeh teeno hi achey lag rahey hain ... First one I like the caps... and plus the colouring is also give it a nice touch and second one I love the caps too and the text and font is looking really good too ... the third one the sharper one.. Its good in its own way... aaah IF ... I realllyyy realllyyy reallly have to choose... umm the second one... but I still like all of them hehehe... I am so useless with the feedback

Oh LOL I did read about JB entering MB as a jockey?? haha...Pehle I thought they meant like an RJ but then I read ki woh HORSES wala real jockey and I'm like ermmm😆...yeah let's hope for your sake it works out that his phangurls don't invade and destroy the forum...lol...otherwise I guess he keenly must be wanting to join the same channel as his love of the life MV😆 yaaa I know even the description of this jockey dude I felt was out of place and did not quite fit in the whole scenario or the general flow of things.. Plus he would be paired with the girl who played Sona in SGP lol they replaced her a while back... finally now i have warmed up to her in this role... Khair haan forum ki tou khair hai invade kar laiy par show ko invade na kar laiy😆 I know Jay would tou love to be on the same channel as MV...  But he can wait for another role na one he actually fits in

Re: BALH...haha yeah only Mash can think of all these tummy poking things...lol...but I love his expressions in the hichki promo...have you noticed how he purposely hiccups at the same moment as her to tease her? And the exasperated looks she gives him then...adorable...really liking their chemistry more with each promo :-) yaaa he was cute in the hichki promo and also the kharatein promo ..  yaa I did notice and found it really cute too .. I know same here liking their chemistry with each promo... and I like the newer not so sadu version with each new promo... What is best is there are no traces of their previous roles as iconic as they were.. KS tou I did not watch... But kggk I saw from day one till the very last episode😆 But could not even see a hint of Parvati or Janki for that matter... yeh hota hai when you have actual ACTORS

Seems like Fivray only has managed to recruit half of the LTL forum towards BALH...haha...you know her ORGANIZING abilities very well, haina?😉😆 Organizing QUEEEN hai apni Fivray RANI tou 😉

Oh this scene in Bhagonwaali was awesome yaar! Runjhun puts on his Guddu Shukla getup and imitates his walking style🤣...they have never laughed so full on with each other in the show before...landmark moment😆...they have a nice camaraderie :-) I have not seen one episode of this show ever but I was looking at it and could make it out she was copying his style and he was hass hass kay lot poat hoying...

Yeah Bones is done for now...will be back in late August or Sept now maybe... Aaah kaaafi time hai yaani

LTL ki toh...*sigh* Yeah everyone else is still watching old epis and discussing...mujhse toh woh bhi nahin hota...can't even join in the discussions nowAwww *squishyyy hug* I can imagine... Having been so emotionally invested and attached ... Its not easy

-Faith- thumbnail

LOLL yeah I can guess which MJ waali move she hates...hahaha...but even otherwise he was doing a lot of crass stuff this time that irritated me... LOL ya everytime anyyyone does that step ami gets 😡 at the vahiyaati 😆😆

I have never liked Punit's contemporary pieces either so I was toh just snoozing through that... ya I always felt he was SO over hyped

LOL yeah I also find THAT expression of Kruti's hard to forget now but even looking at her act objectively, there were a lot of mistakes...I liked Sushant-Shampa's more...even though there's was maybe less complicated choreography than Kruti's. I know its hard to get over that expression of hers.... I know it might be more complicated... their's was more impactful and more bang on!

I was reallyyy missing TL tooo! Ahhh I want DID-3 with him! They better bring him back...bahut ho gaya ab...it's just not the same without TL.  I knowww its just not the same without him... Hope he is back in the next season...

Oh speaking of TL reminds me of the SHOW TL...lol..LOLL even I got reminded of it *high five* I'm seeing some new avis of HC-APK floating around...did she go to him to celebrate his b'day or something?? Even after the show having ended? Wow...lol...bahut yaarana lagta hai ;-)  You saw the angels' avi floating around??? 😆LOL (Oh not only is he Hottielicious (however they spell that lol) and KING of angels )ya she came on the TL sets to celebrate his birthday and some director dude was there too (AG had said about him and HC once that they do gandi gandi harkatein since then he is known as the gandi gandi harkatein guy)...

Khair yayyy rejoice for Harshiya fans😆... but you know I was actually SOOO happpy after this segment not coz APK came with him but the fact anyyy residual attachment was gone... I have totalllyyy totalllyyy moved on🥳.. I don't care AT all anymore... warna more than the segments which I kabhi kabhi watched out of curosity I used to kabhi kabhi get irritated at some comments on the forum(the rubbing in each other's face kind)...

But now.. I did not feel a thing... I did not care at all *dancey dancey*...  He can come with her or chughul khor aunty or anyone else... AG or him can move to different planets with different people(chorying Ru's line)...I could not care less ... But ya suna yeh hai that SBS people said AG-HC interview not possible coz his supposed gf no allows😆😆
but APK wala she no minds apparently😆

Edited by -Faith- - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Faith-

yaaa he was cute in the hichki promo and also the kharatein promo ..  yaa I did notice and found it really cute too .. I know same here liking their chemistry with each promo... and I like the newer not so sadu version with each new promo... What is best is there are no traces of their previous roles as iconic as they were.. KS tou I did not watch... But kggk I saw from day one till the very last episode😆 But could not even see a hint of Parvati or Janki for that matter... yeh hota hai when you have actual ACTORS

Awww Zainu🤗 LOL thank you for the feedback! It did help! Muahhh!

oh word to this...I don't see Jai Walia or Parvati Bhabhi AT all...I see fresh new characters...Sakshi especially has totally thrown off the Parvati hangover I feel and Ram too in these newer promos is showing a different side from the sadu JW side as you said😆...ahh I tell you man in the prime of KS, he was damn good in that show...but it all went downhill quite fast😆...chalo but I know he can act very well...and seriously their chemistry is suiting each other very well...you know that actress who played Gauri in KAA was paired opposite him in KS and later in some random Baghbaan inspired Imagine show too but I always found their chemistry weird...

Sakshi genuinely suits him...they make a very good pair suited age-wise as well as appearance wise and believable as the characters they are portraying...not the usual too young a girl paired with 40 year old guy  a la KS or the original Bajaj-Prerna pairing😆