Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! - Page 49

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by incandescence

Nothing much...just that...I'm really exhausted. I have never done this much HOUSEWORK in my whole life... my hands ache...and my back aches...I'm tired...almost half asleep...and I'm sitting here with a stupid BIG smile on my face..

@bold: Lol! Aww! You know you sound so adorable when you say that - it almost makes me want to give you a squishy wala hug! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

But I agree with Anu - you should rest!! I've been in similar situations before.. either we were moving to a different house/state or someone was coming over.. So I totally sympathize..
Edited by -Fivr- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by nureat01

Awww...we'll totally understand your sappiness, Mash...I've been in sappy mode since I saw the epi too๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah the doc who delivered the baby basically personified us audience and what we feel about Angie-Hodgins...they will make SUPER AWESOME parents...the love b/w them is so obvious to see...bless them...Nazar na lage! *touchwood*

And ahhh BnB as parents...words can't describe my excitement over that either๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†...you HAVE to post your opinion about the last scene when she tells Booth! And the bowling alley kiss๐Ÿ˜†

Anuuu! *gives you sloppy kisses* God,BnB really gets to us...haina? I don't think we ever get sappy and sentimental and just so plain fangirly over any couple as easily as we get over BnB...Every time you think the show's gone...they bounce back with something awesome again. I just loveee to see BnB acting like they're suppose to act...BnB-ly. The kiss bit..was sooo adorable...so BnB. The way Booth gestured her to come to him and gave her a peck on the cheek...the way she laughed...giggled actually...LOLL...Max kinda mirrored our reaction..there was certainly something different...a different sort of affection b/w them...at least that's what I felt...their eyes kinda light up in that scene. *sigh*

I wish the last bit was longer...*sigh* but it's a game HH loves to play. Anyway...Booth's grin...that full-bloom smile kinda made up for it. Can you just imagine what awesomeness they can bring in the show with a BnB baby...Brennan pregnant. OMG...imagine everyone's reaction to the news...and and what if Brennan hides it initially? LMAOO...Imagine if no one knows that BnB have done the deed and Brennan announces in her matter-of-factly way that she's gonna have Booth baby...hahaha...Oooh and what about that policy about ppl working together shouldn't get involved or something. Anddd waittt what if Parker feels  abit ummm about it. Oh there's so much that they can do with this storyline.

P.S...Just imagine a BnB baby...and the fights they'll have because of it...and then the way they'll overcome it to give the best to their baby...anddd what about marriage?

P.P.S...I want to read some S7 spoilers...I need sleep...

Edited by incandescence - 12 years ago
You do need sleep, Mash...go sleep๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by incandescence

Anuuu! *gives you sloppy kisses* God,BnB really gets to us...haina? I don't think we ever get sappy and sentimental and just so plain fangirly over any couple as easily as we get over BnB They really do...Yes I've been disappointed with many things but they never seem completely DEAD...something still keeps me watching and then when they come back...they come back with a bang...when DB-ED are in form and not sleepwalking through the epi, that's when we have magic...and that's all I need to get back into sappy fangirl mode again๐Ÿ˜†...One look and everything changes *shakes head hopelessly*๐Ÿ˜†

...Every time you think the show's gone...they bounce back with something awesome again. I just loveee to see BnB acting like they're suppose to act...BnB-ly. Yes when they act like they are supposed to...like we've known then and loved them, it feels like we've got the show back at last.

The kiss bit..was sooo adorable...so BnB. The way Booth gestured her to come to him and gave her a peck on the cheek...the way she laughed...giggled actually...LOLL...Max kinda mirrored our reaction..there was certainly something different...a different sort of affection b/w them...at least that's what I felt...their eyes kinda light up in that scene. *sigh* Exactly...word! You felt it too, naa? There's a different kind of light in their eyes...yes it's pure JOY in many ways but it's like all the past years of history coming together in a way too...like they've FINALLY found their way to each other๐Ÿ˜ I know this isn't exactly happily ever after...with BnB they've been "together" since ages anyways...and the baby will bring in it's own set of complications as the SN interview mentions too...but right now...in this phase they just seem to just be basking in this feeling...the affection...neither of them denying it to each other atleast no matter how much they try to fool Max and the rest๐Ÿ˜†

I wish the last bit was longer...*sigh* but it's a game HH loves to play. Anyway...Booth's grin...that full-bloom smile kinda made up for it. Yeah ending that scene too quickly is a totall HH touch...guess I shouldn't even be surprised anymore...lol...you know though that in the U.S. we got like 5 more seconds of that scene with them smiling at each other before it faded out...the Canadian version that you must have downloaded also is the one that ends more quickly with the abrupt black screen...yeah Booth's grin *sigh* I loveeed how that smile bloomed slowly into a full on grin...DB did that amazingly...Booth stunned for a second and then as he processes it, he has like the biggest possible joyful grin and Brennan who first tell him this with apprehension on her face also relaxes as she sees HIM so happy, so SHE'S then happy and that joy shows on her face with that beautiful grin too...they both looked sooo adorable in that last bit๐Ÿ˜  Beautiful.

P.S...Just imagine a BnB baby...and the fights they'll have because of it...and then the way they'll overcome it to give the best to their baby...anddd what about marriage?

P.P.S...I want to read some S7 spoilers...I need sleep...LOL endless questions yaar...you go sleep for now...we can talk later๐Ÿ˜†

The latest BALH character sketch...

[quote]Priya Sharma's Character Sketch In Bade Acche Laggte Hain

An unmarried mature female in her early 30's, who cares for her family but at the same time, knows how to be her. She has her own set of ideologies in life which she wouldn't give up for anyone. A very level headed female who likes to read rather than going out to party with her friends. Priya takes tuitions to support her family, is a social activist as well and works with a reputed NGO. She is comfortable with her own self and feels that she doesn't need anyone to complete her life but still her family is after her to get married, so they try and make her meet with prospective grooms. She has given up on the hope to get married herself but is a firm believer in love and all the rosy things attached to it.

Not a perfectionist when it comes to appearance wears whatever comes her way if she is comfortable in the clothes. Loves coffee and chocolates, complete foodies she is, does not believe in diets but is a big fan of yoga and aerobics. She wears glasses, as she reads a lot. She tries to learn a new word of English every day.

Priya is a fun loving, bindaas, happy go lucky woman. Humor runs in her veins, can laugh at the drop of the hat. She sees lighter side of things and that gives her strength to carry on in life. Priya believes that God has created this world with lots of illogical theorems, so why to find logic in every little thing. Fun, dhamaal, masti, she loves it all. She is pretty updated about all the new singers in the industry.

Priya loves to observe people during ganpati, navratri and other festivals, and believes that there must be a story behind every face. She can never find faults in anybody, likes everyone she comes across. A firm believer that Romance exists only in movies, but also believes that moment is not important, the feeling after the moment is important. She would want someone who would know everything about her likes and dislikes, fears, etc. but also realizes that the time has run out.

An avid follower of IPL, Priya is crazy for cricket and watches it with sheer fun and passion. She is technologically challenged, is extremely bad at handling gadgets and strongly believes that every new gadget comes up with a motive of disconnecting human 'connect'.

That's Priya for you'

Ram Kapoor's Character Sketch In Bade Acche Laggte Hain

This 40-year business tycoon is the eldest don of the family. After his father's death it's him who had to take the responsibility of the business as well as home. A very straight, no nonsense guy, has his ideologies of life clearly chalked out. He has this notion that he is not fit to marry now as he is too comfortable with his own company and doesn't need anyone to share his space with. He is completely into his business and looks after every little thing that his family needs. A complete metropolitan rich bachelor, shrewd and a little cold at times not because he is not sensitive to other people's feeling but because he has not opened up with anyone that much apart from his childhood best friend. He does not have too many friends and does not even believe in socializing in page three parties. Ram puts his family before everything and his step mother is the center of his life. He is not a typical mamma's boy but respects his step mother to the heights of devotion and cannot deny her for anything.

Ram is excessively perfect when it comes to appearance, dressed always in perfect combination of suites and ties. Loves drinking tea and has got a sweet tooth. But when it comes to exercising, he only believes in exercising his mind by keeping it up to date with facts and figures of stock market by heart, but physical exercises are a complete no-no. Discipline is like breathing to Ram, looks for discipline in everything right from morning alarm to eating to daily chores. To the extent he hates public processions and festivals because he believes they cause too much of indiscipline.

Ram has absolutely no sense of humor as he keeps looking for logic in everything.
Actually he is quite worried about it also and tries to bring out the lighter side of him but always fails. Ram knows it is tough to make people laugh but does not understand that it's his 'logic' issue which has taken away humor from his life. Never tell anyone but he loves old hindi songs and his favorite singer is Mohammad Aziz.

A total gadget freak, Ram has every latest gadget in his collection. He gets very engrossed in them and feels at home with the gadgets
. He buys lot of expensive books and CDs but never gets time of leisure to read or watch them. Ram does not like watching cricket as he thinks is just waste of time but is interested to know how the game spins so much of money.[/quote]

LOL they really are POLAR opposites...the bits in bold especially show great potential for clashes if handled well...LOL

Priya's character especially sounds really great.
So far I am liking what I am reading about BALH ... will be interesting to see how they get married finally and how their marriage takes off eventually. Now toh the promos look super cute ... :-)

I too have a stupid grin on my face post Bones ... DH even asked me about it, I talo-fied by saying it was about something else.
I won a banner contest in the Bhagonwaali forum๐Ÿ˜†...Last thing I'd expected cuz I'd made the banner on a lark out of boredom that day๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by nureat01

I won a banner contest in the Bhagonwaali forum๐Ÿ˜†...Last thing I'd expected cuz I'd made the banner on a lark out of boredom that day๐Ÿ˜†

Congratulations Anu! I know it's not a big thing or anything but your banner really is gorgeous!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
LOL thanks, Fivr๐Ÿค— That's very sweet of you :-) 

So you're busy catching up with Vintage LTL at last? :-)
^^ Busy toh nahi.. Just doing it slowly.. I have that stupid class to do - three weeks ka mini semester because they need "Texas Government" for my molecular ka program.. Don't ask.. *shakes head*

But yeah, I hope to catch up at my snail wali pace.. I was missing LTL recently.. ๐Ÿ˜’