Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Saw today's navya. Anant knows that navya kissed him at night.

Not much happened today either except for Anant knowing Navya came to the room and kissed him. She didn't tell him anything. He was asking her questions but her expressions  said it all.๐Ÿ˜† meh

I will be waiting for your evening post anu.
Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Mels obviously no one can be fully sure...even I'm not saying I'm totally sure season 7 will be great...season 6 was generally quite a letdown so I'm wary of what they'll do in the future also.

I'm just...oddly fine with them not discussing that night in detail...they will at some point I'm sure...but I feel their smiles, their body language says SO much...I think SN has a point when he says that the past 6 years have been about EVERYONE knowing...even BnB knowing ...it's been a given for so long although roadblocks came up from time to time...and since season 6 had some odd epis like the elevator one, I'm not even sure I want to see them having that discussion again...I can take the BnB I got where Booth talked to her about Vincent that night...the hug...every adorably content, HAPPY smile after that...I've put my expectations way low given how season 6 has generally been...I don't know if we'll ever get full resolution of many questions...but all I know is that I'm happy to see them this happy...I can feel that CONNECTION b/w them after ages again...they may not talk about THAT directly, but they've reached some sort of understanding which SHOWS...I find it very sweet...baaki toh only season 7 will bring some answers maybe...which is a long way away...so I'm not thinking about that right now.

Oh just think yaar...we're gonna get "dancing phalanges" again! haha...Booth is gonna be such a protective dad-to-be...Aren't you getting 'baby in the bough' deja vu?? I am...BIG time...lol
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramy25

Saw today's navya. Anant knows that navya kissed him at night.

Not much happened today either except for Anant knowing Navya came to the room and kissed him. She didn't tell him anything. He was asking her questions but her expressions  said it all.๐Ÿ˜† meh

I will be waiting for your evening post anu.

Thanks for the quick update, Amy...I did read in the forum about this too๐Ÿ˜†

*Edit: Btw which "lovers" is Anant "coping"??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† I can't make sense of that๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anu, my expectations aren't high either. And yeah, I'm also quite fine with them not discussing the night in detail...I just wanna know how they feel about being together, and that's why I said that it can be subtly shown. I don't want them to show us a scene were BnB are going 'so we slept together...now we...' and the elaborate on details about what they felt or what they have in mind. I am fine with an insight...which was lightly shown with the comfort they shared in the finale episode...but can only be elaborated in the coming episodes.

Exactly! There was THE connection. The BnB connection...that they understand each other completely, have their own small world were they are happy...basically, the togetherness, the bond, the Brennan-Booth-ness was very much present in the episode...LOVED IT!

Yeah...I had a 'baby in the bough' deja vu๐Ÿ˜†. Booth being all ๐Ÿ˜• at the weird stuffs that Brennan will do with the baby and Brennan being the unique mom *sigh*. Just imagine, if they start the season giving a gap of 2-4 months, we will get loads of gem from Brennan while she prepares for the motherhood phase, and Booth will be the bestest dad ever!!!!!!! Okay, I'm already dreaming a lot...and going quite out of control...but I can totally imagine Cam-Angie going gaga over BnB's baby...Hodgins being at his adorable best too...then there is Max and Parker also...Anu...I know I'm going too far...but I'm getting all mushy types...
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Melissa

Exactly! There was THE connection. The BnB connection...that they understand each other completely, have their own small world were they are happy...basically, the togetherness, the bond, the Brennan-Booth-ness was very much present in the episode...LOVED IT!

Yeah...I had a 'baby in the bough' deja vu๐Ÿ˜†. Booth being all ๐Ÿ˜• at the weird stuffs that Brennan will do with the baby and Brennan being the unique mom *sigh*. Just imagine, if they start the season giving a gap of 2-4 months, we will get loads of gem from Brennan while she prepares for the motherhood phase, and Booth will be the bestest dad ever!!!!!!! Okay, I'm already dreaming a lot...and going quite out of control...but I can totally imagine Cam-Angie going gaga over BnB's baby...Hodgins being at his adorable best too...then there is Max and Parker also...Anu...I know I'm going too far...but I'm getting all mushy types...

LOLL Mels, I'm feeling all mushy wushy after aaages about them too and I'm not thinking beyond that...I just had this big silly grin on my face watching the BnB moments in this epi...it's silly but it's like that happiness you feel watching your APNE feeling happy...I know I'm being dumb now๐Ÿ˜†

And yesss we're gonna get sooo much cuteness over the BnB baby...Brennan is gonna be a fabulously unique Mom and Booth fretting over her...and then being her support whenever she feels unsure about everything! And yes everyone else is gonna go gaga too...see we've already had a dry run of this when Brennan wanted to have his baby in season 4 and everyone was speculating and going gaga then also (Remember Cam-Angie's convo about the onsie for the baby? lol)  but this is finally REAL now...she's ACTUALLY going to have his baby!   And just Booth's face when she told him...like she'd given him THE biggest joy in the world! ๐Ÿ˜  How can one not melt seeing that look? And the answering smile she gave him...!

OMG a BnB baby! Ahhh it's going to be all kind of worlds of cuteness *twirls Mels around*๐Ÿ˜†...Ok I'm dreaming too much now...gotta control๐Ÿ˜†

Since we've already had a chance to see what kind of Mom Brennan can be, there is sooo much more we can imagine too! lol...Parker's gonna be a big brother now! Awww๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
Melissa thumbnail
I can so relate the feeling, Anu. I cannot get rid of the silly grin that I have on my face. Even when I was confused and all, I was still grinning because the BnB moments were just so...Brennan and Booth like. You are not being dumb, OUR Brennan-Booth are now going to have a baby...awww...I think it's gonna be a girl. Booth already has a boy, plus Angela-Hodgins recently had a boy too. So I suppose we are gonna have a baby brennan๐Ÿ˜ณ. Ummm, if they do have a baby girl, are they gonna name her after Brennan's mom? :P Ruth or Christine??? Okay, I'm going wayyy ahead. Even the creators haven't thought about that...hahaha...

OMG...I can so totally imagine Booth fretting over her. He will be always there for her. Whether they live together or not, their lives will be inseparable. And imagine the probable ending scenes of BnB๐Ÿ˜. Ummm...talk about keeping expectations low :P The people who don't even know BnB, will start expecting something if they read our convo๐Ÿ˜†. But BnB Baby!!!!!!!!!! *twirls around with Anu*

Okay, have to gain composure...at this rate, the writer won't have to put much effort to disappoint us. My imaginations are totally out of control. I will probably even dream of them tonight๐Ÿ˜†. But this is a really valuable moment for us.

I guess I will go and sleep now. Had a really long day. But something tells me that I'll be this hyper even tomorrow...hahaha...Goodnight Anu, Amy *hugs* Am so gonna sleep with this huge smile on face...
Melissa thumbnail

What an endearing kiss that was. *sigh*

And the joy on both their faces, especially Booth's...dude, his entire being seemed to just lit up at the news. His eyes were twinkling and smile was such that it seemed like it would never fate. THIS is the Booth we want, and hopefully this is the Booth we will get in next season. BnB's baby we'r so waiting for you๐Ÿ˜†...you are gonna be the most cherished thing
AreYaar thumbnail
I think it's going to be a girl too...and deffo they will name her after Brennan's mom in some manner! Awww a little Brennan! Booth is going to a totalll mushball, I guarantee! He's going to call her Mama Bones, isn't he??? hahaha

Yeah can't help but be a little excited even though we know better to keep our expectations low only :P haha

Ok byeee yaar! Take care! Sweet dreams *hugs*

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Melissa

What an endearing kiss that was. *sigh*

And the joy on both their faces, especially Booth's...dude, his entire being seemed to just lit up at the news. His eyes were twinkling and smile was such that it seemed like it would never fade. THIS is the Booth we want, and hopefully this is the Booth we will get in next season. BnB's baby we'r so waiting for you๐Ÿ˜†...you are gonna be the most cherished thing

WORDDD!๐Ÿ˜

Yeah that baby is going to be one MEGA cherished baby...firstly toh the rest of the group only will go nuts over that baby...Cam, Angie, Hodgins, Max...haha...it's gonna be awesome๐Ÿ˜†...and then ofcourse there will be all the fans who will be gaga over that baby๐Ÿ˜†
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Shabbir-is-the-new-Dutta-bhau/articleshow/8465680.cms

What maha nautanki everywhere. Ughhh..

-- Mru
Edited by Mru_bee - 12 years ago