Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
LOL the very reason I make my post to begin with is to have a place to have a discussion...haha...If someone else does it, I wouldn't have had to take the trouble anyways...haha

Yep, I saw Frieda's dress...she looks pretty otherwise but the dress was weird...and Dev Patel has such SKINNY legs! LOL...what kind of suit was he wearing...he looked odd :S...I find Frieda to be lacking charm and personality in a sense...but all Hollywood types are bowled over by her exotic looks...lol
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL the very reason I make my post to begin with is to have a place to have a discussion...haha...If someone else does it, I wouldn't have had to take the trouble anyways...haha No you continue.πŸ˜† your posts have become a popular spot for people who want to actually discuss the show. Notice how none of the phangurls post in your post.πŸ˜†

Yep, I saw Frieda's dress...she looks pretty otherwise but the dress was weird...and Dev Patel has such SKINNY legs! LOL...what kind of suit was he wearing...he looked odd :S...I find Frieda to be lacking charm and personality in a sense...but all Hollywood types are bowled over by her exotic looks...lol Yeah she looked pretty...both make up and dress were weird. she looked better in the photoshoot pics.
and lol yeah Hollywood is just bowled over her exotic looks because she didn't really "act" much in the movie.😳
@Dev --- ehhehehe he's super skinny! He looks almost like my cousin who's name is also Dev Patel!
🀣

Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL he reminds me of a guy I know in real life too...haha...I mean Dev's a nice actor...he did a really good job in SM...but he looks superrr skinny all in a weird fashion in that suit...lol...but yeah Freida can't really act much...I liked the younger Latikas much more than her in the movie...lol...it's amazing thought how much instant fame she's gained thanks to that one role...I daresay she's more famous than Dev at this point...what irony...lol
Nymeria thumbnail
I second you in that younger Latikas were much better than Frieda's latika. and yeah you're also right about her being more famous than Dev at this point...ummm Why?! Just for her "exotic looks"?😳

AreYaar thumbnail
Have you been watching Kismat?

Oh man it's so odd to watch Kavi in a role where the chick is like running circles around him :S lol...I miss Rohan the smooth charmer...and this girl doesn't seem like she's Zuleikha yaar...since she mentioned never wanting to marry a rich guy and worrying about funds for getting her business started or something :S

And is Kabir really going to use that CD against Aditya?? Poor Aditya :S
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys...Michael Stacado Vincent Hodgins is so cuteee...hayye...how will such a tiny person carry the burden of such a huge name??!! Baby Hodgela is too adorable.

I am so totally in love with Hodgins. He is the most awesome character ever!!!!!! This entire season was just fantastic in terms for Hodgins-Angela story. Anu, are you going to make avis/siggies of them and their baby????

I don't know how I feel about Brennan being pregnant. Honestly, I'm just confused about the track. Anyone could have seen this pregnancy track coming...so am not at all surprised. I'm just feeling slightly bewildered due to all the 'secrecy' that has been maintained in terms of what went on between BnB after the bed scene. How many days has passed since the last episode that Brennan is pregnant? Why was Booth all ummm...why did it take Brennan to confirm that the kid is his to make Booth happy? If they are in a relationship, he is naturally supposed to think that the kid is his. Don't tell me that the pregnancy happened because of that one-night stand. That is just so...convenient...πŸ˜† Or have the continued with the season 4 baby track cliffhanger???

Anyway, leaving all my befuddled thoughts behind...I was really happy with the BnB scenes. Firstly, BnB seemed like their old self...Max noticed some change between BnB...I rather found them really comfortable with each other. I totally loved the scene were Booth kisses on Brennan's cheek. The smile with which Booth 'invited' Brennan to come to him for the kiss...awww...and Brennan's laugh/giggle after that...😳 And the last scene...the happiness, the smile which spread on Booth's face...😍 Where was that Booth all this time???☺️ His face just lit up at that moment...*sigh*

God only knows how they will deal with the baby track...hmmm, we'll see...for now I'm just happy with Brennan-Booth touching bed scene, Brennan-Booth cheek kiss scene, Booth's precious smile and off course baby Hodgela.

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Melissa

Guys...Michael Stacado Vincent Hodgins is so cuteee...hayye...how will such a tiny person carry the burden of such a huge name??!! Baby Hodgela is too adorable.

I am so totally in love with Hodgins. He is the most awesome character ever!!!!!! This entire season was just fantastic in terms for Hodgins-Angela story. Anu, are you going to make avis/siggies of them and their baby????

I don't know how I feel about Brennan being pregnant. Honestly, I'm just confused about the track. Anyone could have seen this pregnancy track coming...so am not at all surprised. I'm just feeling slightly bewildered due to all the 'secrecy' that has been maintained in terms of what went on between BnB after the bed scene. How many days has passed since the last episode that Brennan is pregnant? Why was Booth all ummm...why did it take Brennan to confirm that the kid is his to make Booth happy? If they are in a relationship, he is naturally supposed to think that the kid is his. Don't tell me that the pregnancy happened because of that one-night stand. That is just so...convenient...πŸ˜† Or have the continued with the season 4 baby track cliffhanger???

Anyway, leaving all my befuddled thoughts behind...I was really happy with the BnB scenes. Firstly, BnB seemed like their old self...Max noticed some change between BnB...I rather found them really comfortable with each other. I totally loved the scene were Booth kisses on Brennan's cheek. The smile with which Booth 'invited' Brennan to come to him for the kiss...awww...and Brennan's laugh/giggle after that...😳 And the last scene...the happiness, the smile which spread on Booth's face...😍 Where was that Booth all this time???☺️ His face just lit up at that moment...*sigh*

God only knows how they will deal with the baby track...hmmm, we'll see...for now I'm just happy with Brennan-Booth touching bed scene, Brennan-Booth cheek kiss scene, Booth's precious smile and off course baby Hodgela.

Worddd on the bit in bold! They're just so HAPPY yaar! And yes it feels like I'm watching original BnB...that scene you mentioned I loveddd...had to make an avi too even though Booth's getup is horribleπŸ˜† but it's tooo adorable a moment!😍 And yes the ending *sigh* That smile...indeed where was this Booth all this time...but I just don't want him to go away again...I want this to stay...

Yes the pregnancy storyline seems a little too convenient but the way they showed the last scene sold me on it...baaki toh we will know next season only but for now to see them both so HAPPY...I just wanna awww yaar!

Fangirls all hate it cuz they didn't get to see BnB having sexπŸ˜†...my theory is that it was a one night stand only...I don't think they have been sleeping together regularly...and they will definitely show a flashback epi next season I'm quiteee sure. But I have to give it to HH...he somehow has managed to do this all in a unique way too...BnB are together in a sense but it's still not conventional...did you read the new SN interviews? Those make me like the sound of this more.
Nymeria thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Have you been watching Kismat?

Oh man it's so odd to watch Kavi in a role where the chick is like running circles around him :S lol...I miss Rohan the smooth charmer...and this girl doesn't seem like she's Zuleikha yaar...since she mentioned never wanting to marry a rich guy and worrying about funds for getting her business started or something :S

And is Kabir really going to use that CD against Aditya?? Poor Aditya :S

yeah been watching out of habit. But it doesn't seem to interest me these days. πŸ€” It's not the same as it used to be. I guess the writers and the director got too tired at the end or something.
meh next week is the last week...will watch it to finish it.
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ramy25

yeah been watching out of habit. But it doesn't seem to interest me these days. πŸ€” It's not the same as it used to be. I guess the writers and the director got too tired at the end or something.
meh next week is the last week...will watch it to finish it.

Yes... They seem to be wrapping it up fast. Too many fast edits and even faster love stories. The whole *Twirling like a ballet school girl* Vicky in love precap gave me shivers yesterday ..  Kavi seems listless in this series, maybe because he doesn't have much to do in it ...

Btw.. Happy Friday . and Have a Happy Weekend ...

-- Mru
AreYaar thumbnail
Hi Mru...yes that precap was cringe-inducing to say the least...this role doesn't suit Kavi AT all.

Can't say much about the show overall since I just started following it more regularly but I'm liking the ARM v/s Kabir clashes.