Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Heyyy Nimrah - Long time *hugs* Glad to know that your theory exams are over... Vivas during my time were scarier ... especially because we used to get one internal professor and one external professor to quiz us. Luckily, it used to be in pairs and my partner was a college topper πŸ˜† (He wasn't like Mayank from MJHT - but a very shy, seedha-sadha ladka who was scared to even look me in the eye) The flip side to that was that we would get asked some really tough questions as the internal professors would know the college topper well. But the upside was that we both would score equally (almost). *sigh* And I know I am rambling ...lekin khair ... Those engineering college days ... *nostalgic muh*

Edit: Navya has actually been decent this well - the HUGE (LOL) was most definitely weird, lekin for most part, the makers have handled the situation well.

Re: BALH - I truly cannot wait for that serial to start. Hope they upload it on YT though. Although I have Sony, I have no time to watch it live ...
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Nahin yaar ... I haven't seen today's episode.. Just watched today's precap and the promo on YT during my 5 min break ... LOL

LOL I make your head spin?!!?? *shocked muh* Haan you said the same thing and I reiterated ... usme kya hai? LOL I was just saying that as per the promo she changes back to the light blue suit that she wore yesterday and today AFTER the bon fire, whereas Anant is still in the yellow tee from today's precap. 😊

Anyways chodo ...And my training is O-V-E-R!!!! Yippee ... *does an impromptu jig*

@bold: Hain??πŸ˜•πŸ˜† No, LadyM...I think you've watched the wrong promo thenπŸ˜†...she's wearing that peach suit with the red dupatta in the promo, not the  blue oneπŸ˜†
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Aaaing ... Arre mein wahi pooch rahi thi - Did I watch the wrong promo? Let me search for the right one then ... :-)
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh no wait...you're right...she IS wearing the blue suit...I just looked at the pics again...my bad...lol...ok so that's like her "night suit" wala suit naa...she must have sneaked out to meet him again after everyone goes to sleep post the bonfire thingy...LOL...that's all I can think of...haha
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anu and LadyM! *gives tight hugs*  How are you guys? 

So AN are now together? πŸ€”  Hmm chalo I'll catch up on the previous episodes.. 

Lol LadyM, I enjoyed reading your rambling.. Unfortunately hamara viva akele hota hai.. I guess that makes it scarier.. and since this is just a mid term viva there won't be an external (Thank God for that!) but jaise apne internals kam scary hain na! πŸ˜› and since two of my theory papers didn't go good, I'm just worried k taunts na sunne ko milen viva main.. πŸ˜• 

So sahi promo kaun sa hai.. mujhe bhi dikhao koi.. πŸ˜›
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Nimrah...yeah in a sense,  but not totally also...you have to watch the scenes to understand the phase they are in as of now...promo toh will make you go woahhh...haha...I'd suggest you start watching from Friday's epi last week.
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Yeah Nimrah - if you just watch the promo, it might mislead you. Watch the episodes from Friday and you'll know what we mean.

Re: my ramble - Truly Nimrah you'll not believe this - but once the college days go by, all that is left are memories ... Btw, I love the fact that you are in a habit of taking pictures to capture your moments. Meri bahut boori aadat hai ... I have 3 cameras at home, but I am so aalsi to click pictures and upload them... that's why even my FB profile is so khali khali ...
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah I'll catch up from Friday's episode only.. Coz the last one I saw was Anant missing the bus and Navya reaching the bus just in time wali time wasting episode.. πŸ˜› I guess that happened on Thursday only.. πŸ€”

*Edit: Lol yeah. I have this habit of clicking pictures all the time.. I've got this picture clicking keeda from my father.. πŸ˜† 
Edited by nimrah - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL yeah that was Thursday's epi...things all changed in Friday's epi...lol...you watch and lemme know what you think...as of now, I think only me, LadyM and Amy are liking the epis to an extent...Mash hates the very sight of the show and Shreya watches bits and pieces which also generally annoy her only...so I'm curious to see what you think ;-)
LadyMcbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Oh no wait...you're right...she IS wearing the blue suit...I just looked at the pics again...my bad...lol...ok so that's like her "night suit" wala suit naa...she must have sneaked out to meet him again after everyone goes to sleep post the bonfire thingy...LOL...that's all I can think of...haha

Yup that sounds like a plausible explanation... but if I were Navya, I wouldn't ever wear the same dress as evidence, especially when I am sneaking out again to meet a guy. πŸ˜†