Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! - Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago
LOL Shreya...you're still watching Navya? I asked you this yesterday also but you never replied...anyways...I haven't seen hawt shawt music videos...I avoid those :P...I only manage to watch the epis usually and the off-screen segments to some extent...did see the pics of the new promo just now and yeah that is an ugly colored t-shirt...lol...but worse is Navya back to her eyebrows scrunched up expressions *sigh*...atleast in yesterday's scene she was smiling...it makes a world of a difference to Soumya's acting.
I haven't watched it since this Monday Anu...the hug threw me off a bit (okay, maybe a lot :P ) and I didn't have time either...I've just been reading your posts *clears throat shamefacedly* aur usse hi kaam chal jaata hai...I'll catch up this weekend...I read that article , about Anant getting engaged to Shagun and crap, and that pissed me off even more...they're proceeding at breakneck speed as it is already :s 

Dunno what happened to them...achanak se why're they behaving as if peechvade mein kisi ne aag laga di ?!
Seriously how the heck does she do it? Ya know that knitted brows expression.😳 I tried doing it but my brows don't stay straight like hers. ðŸ¤” hmmm can anyone else get that expression?

@HAWT Music video---🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
Heeheeheehee I was just watching this old Daniel Radcliffe interview where he refers to Chak De India and the reporter can't understand what he's saying because of the accent ðŸ˜† It wasn't that funny, but it was funny, you know :P
Amy, did you watch it ? It reminds me of SRK and Kajol frolicking in the hay in Karan Arjun :P Man...I wonder who the hell finances all these seedy music albums and videos *shakes head*

WAHIYAAT :D
Ughhh IF is like RIDICULOUSLY slow for me right now *pulls hair out in frustration* Is anyone else having this issue?

@Vas: Yeah this was expected ever since Emily's pregnancy was revealed...but hmmm dunno how I feel about this...waise bhi she's going to be gaayab for a big chunk of season 7 epis cuz she's gonna be having her baby.
Originally posted by CeruleanSky

Amy, did you watch it ? It reminds me of SRK and Kajol frolicking in the hay in Karan Arjun :P Man...I wonder who the hell finances all these seedy music albums and videos *shakes head*

WAHIYAAT :D

Lol i saw the bad quality video posted on the forum. what is HAWWWT in it?I just can't seem to find Shaheer "HAWWT"😳. Only "cute" label seems to works for him.
@music videos--- not big MV watcher anyhow.

@New promo--- Ummm i don't see any "romantic vibes" in it. Can you guys? They still seem like two middle schoolers crushing on one another.
*gasps* Do you not read , Amy ? :P The word HAWT must be mentioned at least 82461294621012946320963250353250640565383295 times a day in relation to Anant/Shaheer :P Fangirls ke dil ko mat todo :P

I still think they're going weirdly fast. Makes no sense to me :S

Nope, mere liye toh theek hi kaam kar raha hai :S
Amy, I saw the bad quality version too and I don't get any HAWT vibes from it either...lol...they still look like kids...and I don't think anything much will happen either b/w them beyond that...the picnic's coming to an end soon anyways.

These two can't look HAWT together even if they tried...lol...

I've found the last two epis to be surprisingly well handled despite what first appeared to be woah moments thrown in...so let's see how this scene turns out in the actual epi too...lol

And yeah their scenes are infinitely better when they show a smiling Navya...Soumya plays that much better...
oh phangurls! the main source of entertainment on IF!😆

Yeah shreya, it doesn't make sense. They're are going too fast that too from Anant's side. It just doesn't seem to match up.

@Anu-- I don't think that promo scene will be actually shown.
Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago