Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! - Page 34

pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

@Pallo: Dude you show up like once a week in the middle of the night...we'll never get to talk :(( *sigh* I know, sorry yaar...but around late midnight is the only time I get to come online these days. I have work during the day, then in the evenings I'm busy with family and stuff. Toh I only get time to surf the net araam se after my parents go to sleep. πŸ˜† And sometimes I'm just too exhausted to come online at all. But I do have a job now where I am mostly on my laptop and my boss pretty much lets me do my own thing. Unless I have to do exercise testing/appointments. So I could log in from work, I guess. But I always feel so guilty about that...as if I'm cheating on a test or something. I am so not badass like that! *uncool muh* :( 

Ok I'll stop rambling now and get to replying to the rest of your post. πŸ˜ƒ

Re: DKS...I've blabbed my views about the drama in various posts in the forum...anyways agree with you on the Jai issue...yeah he made mistakes in the way he said' mat do marks mujhe' and all but like the DID2 ppl were acting totally psycho too...I'm feeling totally put off from Kruti now...she was giving such PSYCHO murderous looks to Jai, it was scary...she looked DERANGED, man...very uncalled for...Amrita's psycho side I've seen before so it wasn't AS surprising although still disturbing...Kruti was the one that I'm really disgusted with now...she can never match up to Vrushali's class chaahe baaki jitni marzi achhi dancer ho. I am feeling all talked out/lazy about the DKS drama topic so I am just going to agree with you, word for word. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Especially the last line. πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Vrushali has much more maturity and class than Kruti anyday. And it reflects in her dancing too. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Amar is just lame by himself...I've honestly only ever enjoyed his performances when he did duets with Shakti...cuz Shakti makes everyone look good honestly. Yeah, I also only remember his performances with Shakti. And that one Dilip Kumar one with Kruti. Otherwise I don't remember any other performances of his. True that Shakti makes everyone look good though. After DKS, I am wondering whether it was just Terrence's awesomeness that made people like Vandana and Amar look so good on stage? Otherwise these guys are pretty average dancers on their own. I think Terrence just has a knack with bringing out the best in his dancers. He can make anyone dance, that guy. πŸ˜† I think this must be the reason why I was always more drawn to his toli, both in season 1 and 2. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

All that drama aside...I did think it was nice of Parvez, Amar and Dharmesh to come and hug Jai in the end...Parvez especially is the sweetest...love that guy. The whole drama looks blown out of proportion for TRP purposes to me...to get this whole "let's erase the scores" situation. I love Parvez too! πŸ˜† He's a genuinely nice and positive person like Mayuresh also. And yeah Dharmesh and Amar too...it was sweet of them to come and hug Jai as well. :) I have seen Dharmesh and Jai hugging previously also, at the end of an episode. Seems like these guys get along pretty well off camera. Interesting. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Oh and yeah the whole drama was def. blown out of proportion for TRP's sakes and the convenience of equaling the scores. πŸ€” 

Coming to the perfromances...LOVEDDD Alisha's act...full on DHAMAAL act after like EONS...THIS is the Alisha that was missing this entire season...and when she explained that she'd been depressed in her previous performances, it all made sense cuz she just wasn't all there before this, one could tell...but SO glad to see her back with a bang as Remo very rightly said. See when Alisha dances like this, none of the other girls in either season can touch her AT all...lol...such sharp, FATAAK type of moves...awesome! lol Yeahhh, Alisha was awesome! Got to see the old Alisha after so long! Aww she was adorable when she was all happy and satisfied with her performance for once...and all the compliments she got. πŸ˜† So true though, that THIS Alisha can give ANYONE a takkar! When she has that confidence and spirit intact! πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† Because dance moves wise toh, this girl can do pretty much anything anyways. πŸ˜† I guess she was just feeling low and hence lacking confidence. Maybe it was some personal matter or something...but so glad that Alisha was back! And I know! You could clearly make out each little move she was doing! πŸ‘ 

Mayuresh was adorable...I just LOVED that he started with that end pose of Dil se...cuz that's like an iconic pose that's stayed in everyone's minds from that iconic act...I still get goosebumps when I watch it...this act was really good too although yeah I also feel it wasn't dil se level cuz firstly dil se is a better song...that act was more smoothly choreographed (better floor work than this one) and more smoothly executed even if the "difficulty level" may have been less than this one...plus that was like the first aerial act on DID ever that just wowed everyone overnight and created it's own place. Yep, all those factors you listed def. contribute to why the Dil se performance was just a whole different level of awesomeness, though this one was pretty sweet and enjoyable too. Mayuresh is just so graceful and smooth in his movements that I always enjoy his dancing no matter what. πŸ˜† Waisse I thought that 'jeena yahan'performance of his came close to the 'dil se' one too. Maybe because that song also is so touching, and the whole Mayuresh's elimination concept too. And the clown character too gave the performance so much depth. I get goosebumps thinking about that performance too,  just because of the way Mayuresh showed that depth and emotion with his dancing. WHILE doing such difficult moves/stunts like they were nothing! πŸ‘ This guy is just too amazing for words. 

I honestly didn't like Dharmesh-Rutu's duet much...it was like TYPICAL Dharmesh steps ONCE AGAIN...Rutu has become a mini clone of him doing the SAME kinda standard moves in EVERY act...i was bored...I know everyone was raaaving about it but I was left quite underwhelmed...ehhh LOL aww thats too bad that you didn't enjoy it. Yeah I agree dance moves wise toh it was looking standard only. Dharmesh waisse bhi repeats those same moves of his so many times. He's refreshing to watch occasionally, but too much of Dharmesh style bores me. However, I liked the concept of this performance. I think that and the bonding Dharmesh and Ruturaj have made it sweet for me. Especially the bit where Dharmesh just disappears into that smoke in between. But Ruturaj was owning Dharmesh in this performance. πŸ˜†

The other one I REALLY loved was Vrushali-Avneet...ekdum phaad daala types! LOL...Avneet's expressions like woah...lol...solid adaa this girl is learning...and even though I personally felt Vrushali was better unlike what the judges were saying but they both had faaab chemistry together...Vrushali has trained Avneet veryyy well! Word. Vrushali and Avneet's performance was so refreshing and fun...amongst all the serious/intense stuff. πŸ˜† I so badly wanted to see these two perform together. They're always a treat to watch for me. Oh and yeah, Vrushali was def. better as she is obviously more trained. Avneet still has that bimari of forgetting steps sometimes. πŸ˜† But I guess the judges just wanted to encourage her and boost up her spirits. Understandable since she is the kid. Plus I did think Aveet was slightly more bindass and khul ke dancing. πŸ˜† This girl just has too much fun when she dances. Hence the 'woah'expressions! πŸ˜† Yeahhh they had such a great chemistry na? Loved their little interactions in between. πŸ˜† And I loved that one step especially...the way Vrushali did it...the one where she turns around with her sari wrapped around her arm. SO cool! So gracefully and elegantly done! I didn't even notice when she started to wrap that sari around her arm like that! πŸ˜† I thought it was such a cool touch. 

And Avneet was so cutely shy as the judges were complimenting her. She kept on hugging Vrushali and hiding her face. She's just sooo cute! πŸ˜† I find the forum people are always too harsh on Avneet too. She's an 8 year old kid for God's sakes! Cut her some slack! Jeez...that forum is so annoying. πŸ˜† 

I agree that Vrushali has trained Avneet really well too. Especially since Avneet doesn't look like a clone of Vrushali's. She has her own individuality and style of performing. 

Oh and did you hear about DID 2 winning DKS? I almost feel like it's good only ki these guys won since they were so hyper and dying to win this competition it seemed to me. A case in point being the time after the Vrushali vs. Kruti takkar when these guys just went totally ballistic! πŸ˜²πŸ˜† And then the hyperness with the Jai drama too. *scared muh* πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I never thought of this show as some intense competition anyways actually. I thought it was just a low key show...a chance for us to see our favourites performing again. I totally thought there was going to be a tie in the end only. As predictable as that would've been, it would have been a nice way to end the show still. *sigh* Oh well. 

But Jai got full marks for his performance! Yay! πŸ˜†

Man this post took me like more than hour to reply to...since I kept getting distracted. Short-term attention span. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by pigbelly4myfeet - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shreya: Congrats on finishing that exam and all the best with your lawyer aspirations! Yay! :D πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Anu/Amy: I liked those Jayant-Kabir and Uncle Vish-Aditya scenes too. These two pairs have always had such a great bonding. Jayant's character has been one of the rare heartwarming ones. And it's just unfortunate what happened between Uncle Vish and Aditya. :( Another touching relationship for sure. 

Yeah Kavi's character is pretty boring as of now. Hope he gets more scope later. And is this salesgirl Zuleikha Amy? πŸ˜• But isn't she still abroad studying or whatever? Vicky and her seem to be attracted to each other though. Anyways, let's wait and watch I guess. I'm kind of confused right now. lol

That's the thing about this show too...ki I never really feel like discussing anything in detail. lol Too much happens too fast to really sit and ponder about things. lol

Anu, I love that BALH avi. I am going to steal it tomorrow, if I log in/remember. Especially the end expressions of Ram and Sakshi's in that avi are just tooo cute! I always smile big time at that part! :)) lo It's such a kiddish sa moment almost. I want this show to air already. πŸ˜†
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Question: Please help us clarify what actually happened between Booth and Brennan in last week's episode of BonesHart Hanson is too ambiguous. β€”JSKS
Ausiello:
 You think he's ambiguous? Check out what his second in command Stephen Nathan told me when I asked if this Thursday's finale ended with a cliffhanger. "Not really," he replied. "It's a bit more like leaping off the cliff." [POUNDS FIST]

Hey all...πŸ˜› 
Oh Em Gee...so many interesting series finales happening this week...Fringe πŸ˜΅...The Good Wife πŸ˜²...How I Met Your Mother πŸ˜ and tonight Bones! What am I gonna do all summer without my shows? πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
psawyer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Melissa

Hey guys! *hugs*

@Vasu, Amy, Mru...Surya the Super Cop was my favorite show for a week or two, and then I gave up. Never thought that a day would come when I'll genuinely consider CID to be brilliant in comparison to some other crime show :P

Oh...don't even remind me of the 300 crows or whatever dying. Such ridiculous concept! Even in that episode one of the female cop was running around in 5 or 6 inches high heelsπŸ˜•. I remember that episode very well, where the so-called cops are called by some young-adults after they find a letter inside a bottle. The dumb cops were all 'what are we gonna do? we have no clues?' Dumbos...you have a letter which has been written in blood...extract fingerprints, DNA...whatever...how stupid are they. And then they went to the super cop, who actually sniffed the paper, felt it around, and then told them from which tree, which paper manufacturing firm, etc etc the paper came from😲. WOW!πŸ‘ And the most absurd stuff was when all the clue led them to the firm from which the ship belonged...all the employees were there and were dressed in formals, as if they were in between a meeting...and when the cops came around to ask about their business, the boss went 'the firm has closed...we do not work there...blah blah'...umm, then are they playing fancy dress here? W*F?!!!!

Hey LadyM, Mash! and Congrats Shreya for getting into law school. This is so awesomeπŸ‘

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
AreYaar thumbnail
@Pallo: Oh thanks...yeah Ram and Sakshi are adorable in that promo...yep heard about DID2 winning DKS too but frankly it hardly matters...I'm just curious to see the performances in the finale and glad to hear that Jai scored a perfect 50 :-)

@Vasu: You're still keeping up with Bones? I thought you'd stopped watching it since you never said anything even when we all discussed the past few epis so much in this CC :S lol...yeah it's the series finale tonight in the U.S. but it already aired in Canada last night and I know the "big" (not shocking at all) secret that Brennan tells Booth...everyone could see it coming from a mile *rolls eyes*
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank youuu everyone πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— and for the worldly advice, ispeshaal thenkoos to Mru *wry* :P :P

About doing what exactly...I dunno..I'm honest enough with myself to know that money is the major ( or maybe only :P ) motivation for me to do anything...and I don't want to turn into some psycho corporate shark a la the ones in Grisham novels either :P Scary. I guess I'll just take things as they come..I've never been one for planning, because something invariably messes up my plaaans :P

Re : Castle blatantly ripping off from Bones, from what I hear : I know Anu...I have never watched Bones but phir bhi, this is just weird :/ and stupid...I guess this doesn't make much of a difference to me as far as watching Castle is concerned , kyunki I never watched it because I thought it was original or something :P :P but this still leaves a bad taste in my mouth..

Oh, oh, oh AP, me lowesss the AN sig πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† I haven't watched the epis since Monday...gave to catch up :S
Edited by CeruleanSky - 12 years ago
psawyer thumbnail
Yeah I still watch it but I haven't been around to discuss it :P I think I can guess the secret...it's been on the cards for a while. But I guess I'll find out tonight if I'm right. 
AreYaar thumbnail
Heya Shreya! *hugs* So when are you joining your new college? Aaj kal kya chal raha hai?

@Vasu: Yep your guess is right...I can tell you right now only without you telling me...lol
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dunno Anu :P I sat for around 7 exams, I think and baaki 5 ke results abhi bhi nahi nikley...and the major one's among them..I mean, yahaan ke best law schools come under that, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed..if I don't make it to any good one under that then I'll opt for the one I've already qualified to..baaki sab actually hai bhi chindi..there're just a couple of ones which are worth it :S Let's see whaaat happens..in the meantime, I shall tell you I do.not. like that stupid yellow tee Anant is wearing in that new promo...icky colour *shudders* :P

Oh, and I saw the HAWT music video featuring Shaheer πŸ€£ *dissolves into convulsions of laughter*

psawyer thumbnail
LOL, Anu - talk about predictable...last week's ep was more shocking to me; esp. since I hadn't read any spoilers about deaths etc.