Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! - Page 31

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

Sahi jawaabπŸ˜†...anyways the gist of what I managed to get is that she went to his room at night by climbing through some window or something and then hid under his blanket and then kissed him on his cheek...all while he was sleeping away to glory and didn't noticeπŸ˜†

ewww .. now she is getting desperate as well... ughhh ... Is this supposed to be cute in today's world? I am getting too old, I guess.

*looking at the date .. waiting for BALH to start .. Give me kharatey and Kamaal Hey anyday over this!!!

-- Mru

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HOLY COW!😲 Navya goes to the place where guys are sleeping in the middle of the night and well umm the creepy professor comes to check and she hides under the blankie with Anant. After the professor leaves, Navya says sorry to Anant who is still sleeping and then returns the peck on his cheek and Anant smiles in sleep as if he heard her.

Daaang Navya!😲 both of their hormones are running high these days!🀣🀣🀣🀣

But Anu, Anant was in his saner, calmer mode today while we got navya's self talks more in the second half of the episode.Her knitted brows expression was in full glory in the second half of the show.🀣🀣🀣🀣 lol i wonder how she manages to keep that expression for so long! I tried but i can't hold it longer like her!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

The first scene with Anant and Navya under the tree was quite nice.

Thank goodness that they didn't show a "typical" bonfire with truth and dare and such stuff. harry dude was playing guitar  (more so acting like he was playing it🀣) while others were sorta dancing and having fun (Smores were missing though!)...Anant was taking pictures with his camera. He is somewhat avoiding Navya but his avoidance is not the "typical" avoidance we might have seen in shows. He sees Navya through his camera lens and clicks a picture. Navya smiles seeing him...but he doesn't smile back and instead walks away. Navya back to her knitted brow expression. Anant goes through the pictures clicked and halts and stares at Navya's pic.

Shaheer gives a wide range of emotions while Somya only has a limited range yet. She needs to underuse the knitted brow expression now.

Will be waiting for Anu's post in the evening.
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The way it is written is actually making it sound funny rather than weird or fast or slow ... πŸ˜† But I won't comment until I see the episode myself. 
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Amy...I'm kinda still in shock reading about Naya's antics today *shakes head*

At this rate, the promo isn't looking too far fetched after all...Navya has pretty much caught the "bekaboo" bug as badly as Anant it seems.
Nymeria thumbnail
Anu, Mru and LadyM--- the person who wrote that post wrote it weird...lol when i read it it sounds creepily funny. 

actually, after the bonfire, they are all sleeping in big separate halls--one for girls and the other for guys. Navya is lying on the mattress thinking and self talking about why can't she get rid of thoughts about Anant. Why does her mind keep on thinking about him all the time? She can't sleep without talking to him. So, she gets up and makes an excuse of going to **toilet (lol i cracked up at that! lol i'm so used to "restroom"...toilet sounded funny for some reason!🀣)** and she cries a bit in the **toilet** (not the melodramatic cry ..but you know "navya" sorta cry, kinda expected from her because she is like that...in LadyM's words--chooimooi types! lol).
anyhow, so after that she sees a small window and she gets out of that...on the way to the "boys" area she keeps uttering "what the hell are you up to navya? what are you doing?"πŸ˜†.
She enters the room and looks for Anant. the creepy professor comes with torchlight and she hides under the blankie!

In short, she went with the intention of talking to him and clearing the MISunderstanding.
AreYaar thumbnail
Hmmm when you put it that way, Amy...it doesn't sound too bad...so things just happened...ok fine...but the promo still seems hard to digest :S...I wish the vid would get posted so we could see for ourselves what it's about.

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Darn it Amy! Wish there were more uruk hais on the prowl at night with dirty teeth, bad breath, and torch lights. It would've served well for Navya for trying to steal into the boys room!  😈

Edit: I agree with Anu - doesn't sound so bad ... when I read the phan gurl post, it sounded despo ... ZOMG!
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 12 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
Anu, it didn't seem OTT...infact it was, as you would put it, Amusing to see a girl like Navya do something like that!
It was such a kiddo moment! 🀣🀣 he kissed her and she returned it! 🀣🀣 Sometimes i wonder if they are trying to show them 19 year olds or 5 year olds!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
AreYaar thumbnail
LMAO LadyM's getting a little too excited about the LOTR references now, isn't she? Uruk hai? rofl

@Amy: LOL yeah I'm still finding it hard to believe Navya would do all this cuz with Anant toh he's been doing crazy impulsive stuff since a while so apparently nothing seems far fetched when it comes to him...but for her...wow...lol...yeah at this point toh they are being all child-like about everything but the promo sounds like that will all change to "hawtness" level then. Hmmm
AreYaar thumbnail
I find all the gushing over Shaheer in the forum so amusing...lol...like I think he's a good actor and is doing a good job as Anant (ignoring the hyper moments) but I don't get all the daydreamy reactions over himπŸ˜•πŸ˜†...there isn't anything charming of that sort...πŸ˜†