Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! - Page 29

Posted: 12 years ago
🤣 lol and their crime unit looks like Daily Bugle set up in Spiderman attraction at Islands of Adventures in Orlando's Universal studios!🤣 Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
@Mru - oh, the day when an Indian TV detective is as intelligent as Poirot is a long way off yet. Hell, even Nancy Drew would be better than these bozos. 

But man, how great would it be to see a Poirot or Miss Marple type character on Indian TV...instead of these losers who probably flout every rule of forensics, policing and basic common sense known to man. I'm surprised that girl hadn't tripped on her heels, fallen and broken her neck. But then, I'm sure the SUPER COP is a SUPER (blind) DOCTOR as well who could cure her just from touch. Or maybe Eye Man could just will her better with long, loving gazes, LMAO. 
Heya Vas...how's it going? Are you going to make any new BALH creations too?
Originally posted by Ramy25

🤣 lol and their crime unit looks like Daily Bugle set up in Spiderman attraction at Islands of Adventures in Orlando's Universal studios!🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

There was this one episode where some woman came to their office and died there, and all four of the Crime Unit's finest were huddled around her body, fingering her wallet without gloves, all the while a senior cop kept giving well-timed sarcastic remarks about how to be a good police officer, while not displaying a single of those characteristics! 🤣🤣 Then, they found some clue which was apparently a "rose" and they went trundling along to every Rose named hotel in the vicinity, smirking and placing bets on where this dead woman might have worked, not showing anyone a single ID to prove that they were from the Crime Unit, not bothering to take notes or take people into interrogation rooms but rather just questioning them in front of everyone. Then, they went outside and started showing the photo of this girl to random passers by, and of course(!) one random passer by just happened to be around to see this girl and just happened to be hanging around when the cops showed up...and the only useful information he could give them (or that they asked) was that she got into a black car. A BLACK CAR, I tells ya  and one of the lovely cops says "Oh, there was a black car at the crime scene also! Ta Da!"

Originally posted by nureat01

Heya Vas...how's it going? Are you going to make any new BALH creations too?

Hey Anu, I really want to but time is tight at the moment. But I will try this weekend, and as I told the girls in the FC, once the show starts, I will definitely make some sigs...not giving up this opp! 😆

Awww!! This is sooo cuyteee...I loved this promo! Thanks for posting it...my sig/avi option toh is disabled at the moment..haven't seen any creations in a while...*sigh*

Ok, am I the only one who have this sudden urge to poke his tum? 😆 Overinflated ballooon he is!
@Mash: LOL yep it's damn cute so had to make the avi to use...and figured I'd post it too since you toh are never going to turn your sig option on ever anyways.

haha@ wanting to poke his tummy...no I don't get that urge but interesting to know that you do😛😆...I just find this entire bit tooo adorable for words...what a world of a difference two talented actors make to a simple scene...their expressions are super cuteee in this promo.
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
Hey Mash! No, you're not the only one...though I have to say, I'm liking the light-hearted version of him in the recent promos as opposed to the sadu in the first one - here's hoping they have changed that brief and his character just that little bit...

@Mash: LOL yep it's damn cute so had to make the avi to use...and figured I'd post it too since you toh are never going to turn your sig option on ever anyways.

haha@ wanting to poke his tummy...no I don't get that urge but interesting to know that you do😛😆...I just find this entire bit tooo adorable for words...what a world of a difference two talented actors make to a simple scene...their expressions are super cuteee in this promo.

@bold - TOTALLY! 👏 With the right actors, it doesn't look like acting; this IS Ram and Priya, just as that was Parvati Agarwal and Jai Walia. If it were lesser actors, the scene would just not be that natural. When I watched these promos, I didn't see hangovers of their previous avatars...and that's the way it should be. 
Originally posted by psawyer

@bold - TOTALLY! 👏 With the right actors, it doesn't look like acting; this IS Ram and Priya, just as that was Parvati Agarwal and Jai Walia. If it were lesser actors, the scene would just not be that natural. When I watched these promos, I didn't see hangovers of their previous avatars...and that's the way it should be. 

Yeah Vasu...in today's TV scenario, most of the times we have to resign ourselves to watching sub-standard "acting"...and when you actually get to see two awesome actors coming together like this, you feel like you're watching a quality product after ages. The chemistry is really seeming so natural and sweet from the promos...badly want this show to start soon now! Sakshi is looking gorgeousss...especially in this promo...I wish I could find an untagged vid of the full promo *sigh*