Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! - Page 28

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mru_bee

Good Morning ...

Congratulations Shreya ... Lawyer, eh?, first case study should be *how to avoid foot in the mouth syndrome* 😆

Ajmeri babas and all.. If only life was that simple, a phone call and all problems solved!!!

-- Mru

LMAOOO Mru! Good one!🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

LMAOOO Mru! Good one!🤣

Hmm.. now wondering if Shreya would sue me ... hahahaha.. maybe I should know of my bhavishya from the prem jyotish .. hahahaha

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Melissa

Sony, like any other channel, is a su*ker for TRP. But Sony is a mega-loser which can't promote its shows properly. Therefore, those dumba**es didn't promote Rishta.Com well enough and shifted it to such a faltu time. And then they had the nerve to whine about not getting enough TRPs.

And it is only a wishful thinking to hope that fans of youth based shows and saas bahu dramas would watch Rishta.Com...the sophistication and classiness, added with witty dialogues wouldn't actually get into the heads of those fans, would it? This is why a serial like Rishta.Com didn't do well in TRP, but shows like Saathiya, Pratigya, etc etc does so well. The petty, crass, and not-so-polished approach makes sense to the mass😡.

I think YRF would have gotten Rishta.Com back, had Sony shown some interest. Someone has to take some step to bring a change in Indian TV shows pattern, Sony apparently likes to go with the mass. That's why, instead of being patient and letting Rishta.Com gradually garner TRPs, they opted to end it and loves showing CID ALL THE TIME.

@bold - ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ So true, dude! But don't forget that CID rip-off (as if it needed one!) Surya the...SUPER COP! ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ˜† Completely useless show...if I ever met such "detectives", I would seriously be worried about my fate...

That's the problem with Sony in a nutshell - they care too much about TRPs but they get none. Waise even SP are TRP-hungry hippos but at least they seem to get it, more's the pity. If Sony can't keep up in TRPs then they should try to create a USP which is to nurture their quality shows and not bother with ratings. But then again, it is a business and no business can be entirely philanthropic - money will always matter. 

Hi guys!
psawyer thumbnail

Aww, so adorable! ðŸ˜³
Mru_bee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: psawyer

@bold - ðŸ¤£ So true, dude! But don't forget that CID rip-off (as if it needed one!) Surya the...SUPER COP! ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ˜† Completely useless show...if I ever met such "detectives", I would seriously be worried about my fate...

That's the problem with Sony in a nutshell - they care too much about TRPs but they get none. Waise even SP are TRP-hungry hippos but at least they seem to get it, more's the pity. If Sony can't keep up in TRPs then they should try to create a USP which is to nurture their quality shows and not bother with ratings. But then again, it is a business and no business can be entirely philanthropic - money will always matter. 

Hi guys!

Vasu... Oh My... that is my favorite show.. Surya 😆 ,,, Yesterday's episode had the dimwits following someone in their car on a long deserted road.. and one dimwit says to the other " drive slow, they would know that we are following them" .. errr.. when they are following the car in front in the night, about 20 feet away, with full head lights on and on a deserted road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SURYA the super cop🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 What sort of a lame show is that!!🤣🤣🤣🤣 i saw the first episode just out of curiosity and LMAO! the first case has them figuring out why it was raining 300 some dead pigeons at a wedding in a hotel!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
psawyer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mru_bee

Vasu... Oh My... that is my favorite show.. Surya 😆 ,,, Yesterday's episode had the dimwits following someone in their car on a long deserted road.. and one dimwit says to the other " drive slow, they would know that we are following them" .. errr.. when they are following the car in front in the night, about 20 feet away, with full head lights on and on a deserted road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆

OMG! I watched the same episode and said the same thing! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† and then the girl gets into the other guy's car, holds a gun to his head and says "You HAVE to come to the Crime Unit with me!" Talk about police coercion! ðŸ˜• I'm not sure that kind of subpoena would work in a court of law ðŸ˜†

And that whole business with the two cops and the chocolate and the eye-make-out session ðŸ˜† And why is it that these guys ALWAYS go to crime scenes in twos or threes and all of them stand around looking at the same thing rather than fanning out and doing their jobs?! Even yesterday the girl and boy were running after this supposed killer girl but instead of separating and trying to catch her from different ends, they might as well have been running hand in hand! ðŸ˜†
psawyer thumbnail
@Ramy - lol, I remember that. Didn't watch the episode - in fact, the snazzy title and that pigeon-rain-dance thing put me off the show completely! How these people ever made it to detective I have no clue. And how a blind man can solve a crime from inside his house based only on hearsay...well, he really is a SUPER COP! He should have a cape and everything ðŸ˜Ž Edited by psawyer - 12 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anu - I agree with you about babas ... Only if life were that simple, everyone in the world would be happy with one phone call.

Shreya - Just read about your lawyer aspirations ... congratulations! Wish I could say something clever ... but how about being a vet lawyer? Fighting for animal rights and such... there are tons of creeps out there. *shakes off the sad feeling*

Mru - Good one about asking bhavishya to check if Shreya would sue you or not 😆

Amy - Just posted in Anu's post 😊

Vasu - Hi *waves* Howz goeth life?
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 12 years ago
Mru_bee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: psawyer

OMG! I watched the same episode and said the same thing! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† and then the girl gets into the other guy's car, holds a gun to his head and says "You HAVE to come to the Crime Unit with me!" Talk about police coercion! ðŸ˜• I'm not sure that kind of subpoena would work in a court of law ðŸ˜†

And that whole business with the two cops and the chocolate and the eye-make-out session ðŸ˜† And why is it that these guys ALWAYS go to crime scenes in twos or threes and all of them stand around looking at the same thing rather than fanning out and doing their jobs?! Even yesterday the girl and boy were running after this supposed killer girl but instead of separating and trying to catch her from different ends, they might as well have been running hand in hand! ðŸ˜†

@bold 🤣 .. and did u see the female dimwit was running in heels!!!!!!!!! It is really sad. It would have been better if they had made it  like  hercule poirot , emphasis on deduction rather than running hand in hand.. but then that would need some intelligent screenplay..