Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ooohji thank you ji AP and Amy *blushes* Pata nahi AP...let's see where I get paid the most :P

Amy, I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the wahiyaaat sig :D
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Hmmm well in the precap toh it looked like she was working in a store...ahh well. I guess we'll have to wait and watch.๐Ÿ˜†

But the Jayant-Kabir relationship was tooo touching...really loved watching whatever I did of that...and even his complicated relationship with his father was shown interestingly except the last one was kinda rushed with his father then just killing himself...Kabir-jayant relationship has always been a nice watch right from the beginning. Both actors have played their parts well and their chemistry has been amazing.
Kabir-Mubarak--- eh...didn't find it that interesting as it could have been and yes the end was totally weird. I guess we had more expectations.๐Ÿค”

I did find his reaction to Farid's death chilling..."Kuch khaas nahin...Farid died of a drug overdose"...the emotionless voice in which he says that...this actor acts quite well. Yeah but the whole Lubna and then his mistresses angle is annoying. tell me about it! Gosh it's so annoying because it seems so darn random and there's just no flow in that!
Kabir--- the actor has done quite well with this performance throughout the show.

@Shreya---- Neha aka AwesomeSauce made it!๐Ÿ˜† the moment i saw it, i claimed it!๐Ÿคฃ

btw don't civil lawyers get paid more than criminal lawyers? All those lawsuits and stuff...ya know compensation. But then again, i have no idea.๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
@Amy: Yes, the actor playing Kabir has done a superb job indeed from what I can see too...even Viraf's got good presence as ARM...especially in yesterday's epi.

@Shreya: LOL I think you'll get paid the most in corporate law, maybe? High stakes?? Pata nahin...haha

Are you going to answer my previous post?? Or do you only feel like making your thoughts cohesive if the discussion involves P&P? :P
Nymeria thumbnail
oh yeah anu's right! Corporate lawyers make big bucks.๐Ÿ˜†

those lawyer ads on tv and radio. ๐Ÿ˜ณ  those are so darn annoying.

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramy25

oh yeah anu's right! Corporate lawyers make big bucks.๐Ÿ˜†

those lawyer ads on tv and radio. ๐Ÿ˜ณ  those are so darn annoying.

OMG I HATE the ads we get on desi channels here...the endless Ajmeri Babas, Pandit Maharaj and god knows which random new astrologer...that Prem Jyotish guy seems to have made big bucks out of his astrology business๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...he's a sponsor for  like 90% o the soaps/shows airing on all the channels๐Ÿ˜†

Otherwise I agree with you about the random informercial type lawyer ads on tv/radio encouraging ppl with accidents or whatever to instantly come to their firms to learn how to file lawsuits and get compensation๐Ÿ˜†
Nymeria thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

OMG I HATE the ads we get on desi channels here...the endless Ajmeri Babas, Pandit Maharaj and god knows which random new astrologer...that Prem Jyotish guy seems to have made big bucks out of his astrology business๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...he's a sponsor for  like 90% o the soaps/shows airing on all the channels๐Ÿ˜†

I don't have desi channel subscription. But i have seen those when i visit my grandma and she's watching her daily soaps๐Ÿ˜†.
GOD those are so annoying. I remember watching that "Ajmeri baba" ads and various other astrologer ads..so darn annoying!
Dude those astrologers don't even leave out desi magazines and news papers here.
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Good morning people ... how are we doing today? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
AreYaar thumbnail
Morning, LadyM :-)

@Amy: LOL yeah those damn astrologers are like everywhere *shakes head*...seriously I can't believe that ppl actually believe in all this nonsense...and think their lives can change just on the basis of one random astrologer dude.
Nymeria thumbnail
morning LadyM!
Where are your views on yesterday's Nabya?๐Ÿ˜†
@Anu-- exactly! how come people actually believe in them and their nonsense?
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good Morning ...

Congratulations Shreya ... Lawyer, eh?, first case study should be *how to avoid foot in the mouth syndrome* ๐Ÿ˜†

Ajmeri babas and all.. If only life was that simple, a phone call and all problems solved!!!

-- Mru