Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Melissa

@Anu...okay...thanks! I'll try and watch Kismat. I don't care about not understanding any relationships...just want to watch Kavi😆😳

Mel - I will do the same. I don't care about Kismet, but will watch it for Kavi's entry.
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Anu-- no problemo. Yeah it was somewhat of a weird episode. Anant's long locks and  too much of 😃  plus navya's broken sentence talks kinda bores me.

anyhow, Kismat time!😆
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol Anu...you probably watched the show from the beginning na? I didn't care about the show much when it started. Like you, all those stuffs tested my patience. I only started watching it regularly after Daksh-Naina became fraandsss😆. So, I didn't need to put up with Daksh's khadoosness or the boring family much...Thank God!

I missed the last two episodes of Bhagonwali. Read the updates but didn't watch the episode since my bro watches IPL at that time😕. Which reminds me...have to read today's episode update...last episode didn't have much of GR...but how was the episode before that? As in how was the performances of the actors?

@LadyM...Yeah, have to watch it for Kavi. I so miss his screen presence. I'm almost done rewatching Rishta.Com and feeling sad all over again. Why did such an awesome show have to end? I hate Sony. Big time losers.
AreYaar thumbnail
@Mels: I only watched it a bit regularly in the beginning and then lost track for a few months and then saw those random scenes of Daksh saving her from some gundas and her hugging him and all...lol...haven't watched since...this Daksh just uselessly stands around and stares at her. And Naina also is busy taang adaaoing in the life of every useless member of that annoying family.

Re: Bhagonwaali...LOL...well GR had a big argument/fallout in Friday's epi...good acting by both actors I'd say...now Guddu's met with an accident and Runjhun has been nursing him back to health per today's epi from what I read.
Melissa thumbnail
The coconut line in the Bhagonwali update reminded me of LadyM's 'coconut with malai inside'😆. I'm liking Kukkan a lot. And Jabbu seriously repulses me🤢. Anyway, Guddu is being unnecessarily stubborn. Sometimes he seems like a typical guy, you know stupidly stubborn types :P They had this accident chapter included only to have Guddu stay in Pandey Nivas, hain na?

Oh, good to know that both actors acted well in the confrontation scene. I should download the episodes and watch them.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Melissa

The coconut line in the Bhagonwali update reminded me of LadyM's 'coconut with malai inside'😆. I'm liking Kukkan a lot. And Jabbu seriously repulses me🤢. Anyway, Guddu is being unnecessarily stubborn. Sometimes he seems like a typical guy, you know stupidly stubborn types :P They had this accident chapter included only to have Guddu stay in Pandey Nivas, hain na?

Oh, good to know that both actors acted well in the confrontation scene. I should download the episodes and watch them.

BOTH of them are being dumb...watch Friday's epi and you'll know what I mean😆...Runjhun also is hiding behind her usual "Amma ke liye" excuse and she needs to come out of that...Guddu's dumb about many things but he did make some valid points in that argument showing the hurt behind his anger...and Runjhun is like randomly obsessed with "Neelu"...that always blows Guddu's fuse😆

Yeah they deffo showed the accident to get him back to PN somehow😆😆

Jabbu is a loser🤢...can't stand him now...Kukkan talks sensible stuff...I like him too.
Melissa thumbnail
Dude, Rujhun brings Neelu up at the weirdest moments...hahaha. When I read the update, I thought that Neelu was probably just a reflex thingy because Guddu kept on talking about Abhigyan. But from what you are saying, its like she actually meant what she said...and did not say so just to remind Guddu that he also has a past.

Runjhun should really give a break to this 'Amma ke liye' excuse. That sounds so lame and as though she doesn't have anything to do with Guddu, but Amma does. How long will she use Amma's name and pull all these desi-heroine stuffs? Guddu is pretty obvious with his newly developed fondness for Runjhun with all those smiles and looks, but Runjhun keeps on chiming 'Amma ke liye' BS.

Kukkan is the most sensible character of the show now😛. Oh btw, I liked it that Amma asked Runjhun to keep her problems with Guddu within themselves and solve it discreetly. Finally someone who isn't peeking inside the room to get all the juicy gossips about their married life.
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL yes, Runjhun brings up Neelu at the most random of moments...unintentionally showing her jealousy too :P

Oh yeah that was a sensible bit from Amma...also I cracked up when I read in today's update that Amma is playing carrom...rofl.

AreYaar thumbnail
LMAOOO did anyone else see the title of the global announcement for HC's b'day?? "Hottielicious Harshad"?!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That is so funny ... as if the English language doesn't have enough words that people have to keep inventing new ones ... seriously jaanuable and something-licious takes the cake!