Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
Bumblebee-- So didn't you feel that 15 minutes were as long as 15 hours?πŸ˜ƒ
Calico Cat--- Anant, mujhe ...jaana hai.πŸ˜•
Bumble bee-- tell me, weren't you thinking about me when you were here alone?πŸ˜ƒ
Calico cat-- Anant... muhje jaana hai.πŸ˜•

End of BB-CC moment. Start of creepy Adams family moment. πŸ₯±

Btw this Shravan guy can't pull off this "akdu" act convincingly...he can't honestly play anything but a goofball...that's the only time I actually found his acting believable...he was funny then...lol

Oh and Re: Navya again...Shaheer badly needs to get a haircut cuz his "zulfein" are now dangerously close to looking girly all blowing in the hawaa and allπŸ˜†

Also has anyone else noticed the way Navya says Anant's name is different from how everyone else says it? She says it in a more typical Punjabi accented fashion..."Uh-nant"...while everyone else says, "Ah-nant"πŸ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
Amy - I just noticed your Dadi and CSB siggy is very funny ...  🀣
Originally posted by Ramy25

Bumblebee-- So didn't you feel that 15 minutes were as long as 15 hours?πŸ˜ƒ
Calico Cat--- Anant, mujhe ...jaana hai.πŸ˜•
Bumble bee-- tell me, weren't you thinking about me when you were here alone?πŸ˜ƒ
Calico cat-- Anant... muhje jaana hai.πŸ˜•

End of BB-CC moment. Start of creepy Adams family moment. πŸ₯±

LOL matlab no peck on the cheek?? Chalo that's good atleastπŸ˜†

haha@ Calico Cat...nice name for NavyaπŸ˜†
@Anu--- lol true that about SRAVAN!🀣🀣🀣🀣 he can  play a goofball...but akdu act...lol it will be fun making fun of that!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

@Uh-nant versus  Ah-nunt---yup noticed that. Somya is punjabi...hence the accent.
@Anant's long locks- he sure does!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 he's leharoying them too much these days!🀣🀣🀣🀣
@LadyM--🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 all credit goes to Neha!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by nureat01

Btw this Shravan guy can't pull off this "akdu" act convincingly...he can't honestly play anything but a goofball...that's the only time I actually found his acting believable...he was funny then...lol

Oh and Re: Navya again...Shaheer badly needs to get a haircut cuz his "zulfein" are now dangerously close to looking girly all blowing in the hawaa and allπŸ˜†

Also has anyone else noticed the way Navya says Anant's name is different from how everyone else says it? She says it in a more typical Punjabi accented fashion..."Uh-nant"...while everyone else says, "Ah-nant"πŸ˜†

I don't knw who this Shravan guy is ... but he's looking like he's trying hard .. :-)

RE: Shaheer needing a hair cut - *nods enthusiastically* THAT, coupled with the other girly antics like udaaoing the scarf in the wind, are making him look weird ... πŸ˜•

Re: Navya's pronunciation - Oh! Is it? I didn't notice. But I am not that good with accents anyway. Once my manager asked me to guess where a person on the phone was from. I said "South" based on his twang ... and my manager LOL'ed at my ignorance and said he's from Scotland!!!
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Re: Navya's pronunciation - Oh! Is it? I didn't notice. But I am not that good with accents anyway. Once my manager asked me to guess where a person on the phone was from. I said "South" based on his twang ... and my manager LOL'ed at my ignorance and said he's from Scotland!!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Oh LadyM🀣

Well I think the Punjabi accent is easier for me to identify so I could tell why Soumya is pronouncing it like thatπŸ˜†...but otherwise also it's obvious that Navya says his name differently...watch out for it next time and see if you noticeπŸ˜†
Anu - It was an embarrassing moment for me to be sure! I thought it was a trick question. But my manager's eyes were twinkling with bemusement. Oh well!

I will try to watch out for that difference in pronunciation in Navya next time :-) 
LOL I'm just teasing you, LadyM...it can happen with anyone...accents can get pretty confusing...lol
LOL LadyM ...you couldn't tell a Scottish accent from the southern accent!?πŸ˜† Awww.!πŸ˜†

anyhow, second part---
creepy family-- rama talks to the ladies of the house about anant's wedding and bua dadi sunaofies her. Rama makes faces and Sa'Gun also gets irritated with buddhiya!🀣

Back to little middle school kids---
Anant holds Navya's wrist and asks her to tell the truth----- that she was thinking about him and what all happened between them this morning and in the cab. He's all πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and navyas all πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Anant chodo na...anant mujhe jaana hai...anant chodo na. While anant is "πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ" tell me tell me tell me...you were thinking about me...tell me tell me tell meπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
navya---πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Anant chodo na ...mujhe jaana hai...anant chodo na.

Appy comes looking for navya...she's calling her out. navya hears her and asks anant to chodo her...anant--- Nope!πŸ˜ƒ tell me the truth and i'll let you go. So navya gives in and says yeah she was thinking about him. Anant is all πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ...navya is all sharmaoing in darpok mode. Anant gives her a peck on the cheek (**FACEPALM X 10000000...what 19 year olds do that?! it looked so middle school-ish!) and Anant is all happy and showing teeth.πŸ˜ƒ
Appy comes up and well Anant disappears...don't know if it was a dream or reality. ...Still watching it..