Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! - Page 19

pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Have you guys seen this trailer btw? It's Salman Khan's new movie called Ready. πŸ˜† Based on a tamil film I think. Here's the video:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dFkfezoVdA&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

I love the south style music/dancing. πŸ˜† Looks like another W*F type of a masala movie with even W*F-er type of dialogues. That crack you up regardless just because it's Salman saying them. πŸ˜† 

Waisse Salman seems to have carved his own niche now with these masala/action type of movies. He's kind of going back to desi style masala Bollywood movies while other actors are leaning towards the Hollywood inspired stuff. Somehow, even though I've never been a Salman fan...I am finding him more refreshing these days than the other two Khans. Amir Khan is just boring me these days with his pretentious type of stuff. And Shahrukh also is doing lame Ra-One type of stuff. πŸ˜† Atleast Salman is entertaining me. Let's see how long Salman can continue making money from this action/masala style of his before it gets stale though. πŸ˜† For now, he seems to be providing that paissa wasool entertainment. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mru_bee

I saw Kismat today.. and Saw Kavi Shastri .. yayyy .. is that enough display of fangirl power??? hehehe

he had only one dialogue " Hi Mom " .. hahaha.. more in precap though ...

@Anu: Err.. why are you looking at breakup lines? some dude is going to be subjected to that kya ? hehe

-- Mru

LOL no, I just found those lines to be funny so posted them hereπŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
@Pallo: Dude you show up like once a week in the middle of the night...we'll never get to talk :(( *sigh*

Re: DKS...I've blabbed my views about the drama in various posts in the forum...anyways agree with you on the Jai issue...yeah he made mistakes in the way he said' mat do marks mujhe' and all but like the DID2 ppl were acting totally psycho too...I'm feeling totally put off from Kruti now...she was giving such PSYCHO murderous looks to Jai, it was scary...she looked DERANGED, man...very uncalled for...Amrita's psycho side I've seen before so it wasn't AS surprising although still disturbing...Kruti was the one that I'm really disgusted with now...she can never match up to Vrushali's class chaahe baaki jitni marzi achhi dancer ho.

Amar is just lame by himself...I've honestly only ever enjoyed his performances when he did duets with Shakti...cuz Shakti makes everyone look good honestly.

All that drama aside...I did think it was nice of Parvez, Amar and Dharmesh to come and hug Jai in the end...Parvez especially is the sweetest...love that guy. The whole drama looks blown out of proportion for TRP purposes to me...to get this whole "let's erase the scores" situation.

Coming to the perfromances...LOVEDDD Alisha's act...full on DHAMAAL act after like EONS...THIS is the Alisha that was missing this entire season...and when she explained that she'd been depressed in her previous performances, it all made sense cuz she just wasn't all there before this, one could tell...but SO glad to see her back with a bang as Remo very rightly said. See when Alisha dances like this, none of the other girls in either season can touch her AT all...lol...such sharp, FATAAK type of moves...awesome! lol

Mayuresh was adorable...I just LOVED that he started with that end pose of Dil se...cuz that's like an iconic pose that's stayed in everyone's minds from that iconic act...I still get goosebumps when I watch it...this act was really good too although yeah I also feel it wasn't dil se level cuz firstly dil se is a better song...that act was more smoothly choreographed (better floor work than this one) and more smoothly executed even if the "difficulty level" may have been less than this one...plus that was like the first aerial act on DID ever that just wowed everyone overnight and created it's own place.

I honestly didn't like Dharmesh-Rutu's duet much...it was like TYPICAL Dharmesh steps ONCE AGAIN...Rutu has become a mini clone of him doing the SAME kinda standard moves in EVERY act...i was bored...I know everyone was raaaving about it but I was left quite underwhelmed...ehhh

The other one I REALLY loved was Vrushali-Avneet...ekdum phaad daala types! LOL...Avneet's expressions like woah...lol...solid adaa this girl is learning...and even though I personally felt Vrushali was better unlike what the judges were saying but they both had faaab chemistry together...Vrushali has trained Avneet veryyy well!
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh and I also saw Kavi's entry last night...LOL yes a clean shaven Kavi takes getting used to...I kept looking for Rohan there somewhere *sigh* lol...but he's not like Rohan at all...that bemused sarcastic humor nahin hai :S...ahh well...lol...

I've been following last week's Kismat so I do know the story for now vis a vis his equation with his parents...so Vicky ji is a musician which Daddy dearest doesn't approve of...and I guess he's going to end up hooking up with Kabir's daughter Zuleikha in the coming epis and phir Aditya and Kabir phasenge...haha

All this aside, Kabir's friendship with Jayant is so touching ...all those last scenes before Jayant dies...both the actors did a superb job...I almost cried in some of the scenes too and I haven't even followed their full story.

Also very touching was Aditya's scene with his Uncle Vish who it seems is now suffering from Dementia/Alzheimers...the way he keeps forgetting...another heartwrenching scene.
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*squee*

*bounces all over*

No more eggjams :D :D *beatific smile*

Hi Pallooo !!!!! And AP πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— And ZP, I think ? :P πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Oooh, I have shitloads of time on my hands now...sorry for the language ZP...so I think I shall go on a PS spree :P Any suggestions pleej ? 

I loveee you all ! 

*scoots off*

I hate to disappoint AP, but *whispers* I have to go watch Castle's season finale *shamefaced* :P :P
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL congrats on getting done with your exams, SP *hugs* Enjoy your freedom! :-)

Ahh can't think of any other suggestions for PS...you'll anyways make only SRK/P&P stuff...lol

Ok enjoy watching the Castle finale then :P
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm Back!πŸ˜ƒ
Went to Daytona Beach this past weekend...the weather was AWESOME and had so much fun with my most favorite cousin and my masi.
anyhow, so you know how my computer was undergoing ummm viral problems...it started out with minor infection and lately it had progressed to well full blown systemic infection or so. I had to wipe the whole darn system and reinstall to get rid of that sucker! Ughhh...such a work for my poor lil computer. But, it it's fixed now and i am super happy!πŸ˜†

Anyhooo, I caught up on Bumblebee and Calico cat LOWE story yesterday night on my ipod while lying on the bed and OH M GEEE!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I could NOT stop cracking up at Bumblebee's UBER hyper acts...especially hanging out of the car and swaying the GOD awful yellow cloth..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 LMAO he was such a girl in that yellpow cloth wave moment🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

But i liked the bus moment...he was back to his calmer self then. Geeez this dude is truly bipolar!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

@Kavi in Kismat-- now that'll be interesting to watch.
@Jayant-kabir moment yesterday--- Very nicely shot and executed. Both actors were amazing in it...especially Jayant. He has always been one of the good characters on the show.
@ARM-Uncle Vish-- another poignant and touching moment.
MAN! Just can't believe this show's going to end soon. I'm so going to miss it!

AreYaar thumbnail
Hi Amy...welcome back...good to know you enjoyed your weekend :-)
AreYaar thumbnail
BALH Synopsis:

[quote]

Concept:

Priya is a happy go lucky woman in her early 30s .. not married so far .. and has dealt with life so far .. she takes tuitions of college students and is very sure that she will not be able to get married ever …. She is happy with her world.. her NGO works …etc etc

Ram Kapoor  ..a wealthy man in his early 40s … a ruthless entrepreneur who also believes that he has missed the bus of marriage ..

Complete contrast ram and priya are.. their personalities are poles apart. If one is a wasp the other is like a butterfly, one is air the other is water…one is a Scorpio, the other, a Gemini ..   

Both of them have their own complexities  .. 

While Ram's best pal, Vikram, has been nagging him to get him married, .on the other side, Priya's father has been adamant on getting her married as well to an extent that every time he sees a suitable boy for his daughter, he imagines a sehraa over that boy.  

There is a queue of suitors lined up to marry Priya, but most of them are over aged…The are like uncles to her. Some are bald, some have kids, some are divorcees and some widowers. Priya is fed up with such "prospective" grooms who are more interested in marrying girls younger than her. Priya's father is under stress wondering as to when will she ever get married, although her mother isn't that bothered by it. She prefers Priya to stay with her because she is the sole earner of the family. Priya has a younger brother who thinks otherwise. He feels that Priya will ruin her own life for the family. 

Whereas, Raam, has, all his life been around his step family. His priority has been to take care of the family and willingly left out the thought of even getting married. He is just not in it anymore and his step mother and step-siblings have no objection to his decision of not marrying. 

Both Raam and Priya were set and sorted with their decision of not marrying and had already moved on. Neither Ram nor Priya ever thought that they could get married eventually until that moment when destiny bumps them into each other through a minor car accident which hurts their egos more than their vehicles.. and then after a series of miscommunications and misunderstanding they soon realize that their siblings are in love with each other .. raam s crazy sister "nutz" and priya s idealistic brother "kartik" are in love . nutz wants to marry kartik and raam has no option but to ask for kartik s hand from priya …. He believes that priya s family is gold digger and priya believes that I will have to entertain this rich man only till my brother gets married .. although slowly they start seeing real sides of each other .. a certain respect builds up .. and another twist comes in the story as kartik declares he will not marry till his sister priya is married and settled .. 

Raam takes responsibility of getting priya married ..but raam s step mother , with her personal motives , comes with an idea that raam only should get married to priya ..  step mother's intentions are simple and clear that wherever her daughter will go, the daughter of that house will come here just to ensure that her daughter is safe and secured. ..also if any rich girl will get married to ram , she will dominate ram and niharika, the step mother is not willing to let go her hold on ram s life .. ram is told to get married to priya 

raam is reluctant .. but rest of the world forces him to be ready and he loves his sister so much that he has no option but to say yes .. on the other hand , priya decides to go ahead with this marriage due to peer pressure from her glamour crazy mother ,shipra .. 

Preparation for the marriage has begun and it's chaos with the rituals and engagement which barely gives Ram and Priya time to know each other before they tie the knot.  .. nutz and kartik are full on with festivities of their own wedding .. and happens a strike in ram s companies and indirectly priya's facebook status and her article on safety hazards in factories  is responsible for it  .. if nutz kartik element was responsible for ram priya wedding , this factory element can put this wedding for a toss .. Raam's best friend, Vikram, has no idea about this. .. 

big drama .. will vikram  spill the beans.. but vikram  knows that is Raam doesn't marry now, he never will, and thus, he doesn't reveal the truth. Raam and Priya are married now and so has Kartik and Nutz. ..  

The journey of an arrange marriage as well as love marriage now begins with Raam-Priya and Kartik- Nutz, respectively. Both the couples are completely different from each other. 

Will Raam and Priya ever come close to each other? 

Will they become friends? 

Will love blossom between the two? 

Will the strike in Raam's factory drive them away from each other? 

Will Raam and Priya realize that arrange marriages not only unites two people and their love for each other but also their respective families?

all the answers to above questions will form the further story of bade acche lagte hai .. 

[/quote]

This is sounding really good to me...both characters seem well sketched...especially liking Priya's character sketch. And this is like most of the basic story setup revealed...me likes.

AreYaar thumbnail
Hi Vasu...I'm doing alright...how about you? :-)