Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Mru: Yeah Ash's photoshoot pics were definitely better...there is no doubt that she's a beautiful woman...but when it comes to fashion, Sonam actually seems miles ahead...she tries all this edgy kind of stuff and experiments so much with her looks that makes it interesting to watch...Sonam is honestly at her best in still photos...no acting or THE voice to distract...lol

Sonam has the confidence and attitude to basically pull of her experiments...she pushes the envelope...Ash looks like she's been wearing the same boring stuff for years...and even her expressions in those pics don't like they change apart from the standard 2-3...Sonam shockingly manages to bring more variation in every way to her photoshoots/fashion than she's EVER managed in her "acting" lol

@LadyM: LOL yeah I've read that article...very poorly written as most indya.com articles are...especially the ending bits with Navya and Anant's "lovey dovey descriptions" of each other *rolls eyes*πŸ˜†

Dunno what to think...will watch the epi and then sayπŸ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yup Anu - a very poorly written article. As most of these online forum articles are... actually mein episode dekhtein hain and we'll see ... any word on how today's episode was? Did Navya realize that her "parvarish" had not allowed her to enjoy the "hug"? 
AreYaar thumbnail
The epi today is still going on, LadyM...so no word of it yet...probably in another half hour, posts will start trickling in.

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Yup Anu - a very poorly written article. As most of these online forum articles are... actually mein episode dekhtein hain and we'll see ... any word on how today's episode was? Did Navya realize that her "parvarish" had not allowed her to enjoy the "hug"? 

LOLL! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I don't even watch this show, but from the pics/promos I can tell that the female lead is (surprise surprise) an average middle class seedhi saadhi sati savitri types who goes all "Hawww, I just touched a boy! 😲" whenever the guy tries to get close ... am I correct? πŸ˜›

Hey everyone! :-)

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarah1024

I don't even watch this show, but from the pics/promos I can tell that the female lead is (surprise surprise) an average middle class seedhi saadhi sati savitri types who goes all "Hawww, I just touched a boy! 😲" whenever the guy tries to get close ... am I correct? πŸ˜›

Hey everyone! :-)

LOL her issue is more to do with her expressions...funnily enough she herself has not said anything about her "parvarish" yet everyone on the forum and now including LadyM are SO quick to jump on that presumptionπŸ˜†
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
tsk, tsk Anu - she has not said so herself - but then she hardly ever says anything... don't know about everyone else, but I don't presume, I base my statements on facts *Brennan-like muh* πŸ˜†

Edit: Eee ... people are already finding AnYa jaanuable *gags*
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL what facts, LadyM?? In one line you say she herself never says anything and in the second you're saying you're not presuming and basing this on "facts"?? Yeh kaunse special invisible facts hain jo sirf aapko hi dikh rahe hain, LadyM? :S lol

Anyways your "facts" apparently showed up in today's precap per some posts I read where Navya apparently voiced her concerns vis a vis her family's viewpoint/thought process.
AreYaar thumbnail
Ppl have been calling them jaanuable and whatever-liciious since ages, LadyM...you do know that most of the forum is over-run by 13 year olds, don't you? Or were you zoned out as usual? :P
AreYaar thumbnail
Pics of Sanaya's new show with the great Shravan maharaj...lol...he's got a daadhi now? LOL...and they changed the title of the show too :S

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anu - She hasn't said so herself about her "parvarish" directly. But the fact remains that she comes from a conservative family and she hasn't thus far expressed any desire to rebel. She seems pretty happy with her situation. Which led me to believe that she does care about her parvarish ... and like you said, she said so in today's precap, which proves my point 😊 See, I am not saying Navya is the stereotypical "sati savitri" types who goes all hawww when a boy touches, but I am only saying that she seems to be like the average conservative upbringing household where girls don't go around hugging boys - that's all!