Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL Mash, surprisingly even many of the fangirls didn't like this today...so you can imagine just HOW bad it was when even some FANGIRLS rejected it😲😆

Bye LadyM! Have a wonderful weekend!

LMAOO!! It's a shame, really. These ppl can't ever sustain a good story...or lurveee ke baad toh story, characters sab tel lene jaate hain...reh jaata hai toh bus yeh llurveee in the show. Who's gonna bet for the next trip-catch scene b/w Navya...I say they'll have at least one of it by the end of the next week...maybe even a duppatta atkoing scene.
I really need some sleep so I'm gonna go now. I'll come back here tomorrow after watching the epi again to gush about it.

Melsss...we want to read your opinion about THE scene.
I hope these two have taken enough medical supplies on their beloved picnic, because what they actually need is hazme ki goli. 

This is beyond ridiculous. :X 

*sigh* I'm happy you guys liked a Bones epi so much after quite some time...I'm switching my allegiance to Pogo and Animax I think...haan,  all the Pokemon characters are stuck where they were when I was 11, but at least Pikachu is as cute as ever :S
Originally posted by CeruleanSky

I hope these two have taken enough medical supplies on their beloved picnic, because what they actually need is hazme ki goli. 

This is beyond ridiculous. :X 

*sigh* I'm happy you guys liked a Bones epi so much after quite some time...I'm switching my allegiance to Pogo and Animax I think...haan,  all the Pokemon characters are stuck where they were when I was 11, but at least Pikachu is as cute as ever :S

LMAO worddd SP! I'm yet to watch it but I've read such hilarious descriptions throughout the day...hahaha

I meant to tell you before...I loveee your PnP sigs!😍...the coloring is like GORGEOUS...especially love the top one...their expressions there and the text👍🏼

Arey why are you switching to Pokemon? You still have Castle to watch naa😛😆
New BALH promo...the one they previously showed that SBB segment on:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR7EvAAiQsQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I guess they are just telling the overall story...cuz they can't be married off right at the beginning of the show...
Interesting article about Bones:

[quote]
"In Praise of Bones" - NY Mag, 5/13/11

Bones is not a cool show. This may sound like a counterproductive way to begin a piece claiming to praise it, but it's not: Bones's greatness lies in its lack of cool. Bones is a medical procedural that's been on Fox for six years, moved time slots regularly, and performed solidly in all of them. Bones is the kind of show that Ben Affleck and Matt Damon have taken to using as a punchlineBones is the kind of show that is almost identical week in and week out: Every episode will have a really gross body; every episode will have someone using technology in a way that would require five months of data gathering in the real world, but only takes three seconds on TV; every episode will have Booth and Brennan flirting, but not nearly as much as you would like. This consistency is not its failing, it is its strength. Unlike some shows that were cool, and no longer are ' Grey's Anatomy, and probably pretty soon Glee ' Bones has never been anything but what Bones sets out to be: perfectly middlebrow entertainment.

If Bones is the kind of show that is largely ignored by the critical establishment because it is neither particularly original nor creative, it still performs an under-appreciated but essential service: to be entertaining without being stupid, to be soothing without being boring, predictable without being unsatisfying. In short, to be a comfort, both comfortable and comforting. Bones is a show about quirky people who do a strange job while talking about how weird their feelings are, and it all adds up to something supremely, lovably regular.

Last night's episode was a "big" episode for Bones. That means there was a murder, and a body, and lots of technology, but the body in question belonged to someone we knew ' a recurring cast member who works in the lab as an intern ' and the flirting, well, the flirting may have finally led to something more. After the death of the intern, our heroine Brennan ' the genius forensic anthropologist with an undiagnosed case of Aspergers ' climbed into bed with Booth, the more emotionally aware FBI agent with whom she has been having TV's longest running will-they-won't-they affair. Brennan cried, Booth comforted her, and the camera faded to black. The next morning, Brennan told her best friend Angela that she had gotten into bed with Booth. After saying "Hallelujah," Angela asked what had happened next. Brennan smiled big and the camera ' cut away. There were twenty minutes left in the episode, but no further discussion. All the looks ' lots of smiles from Angela, between Brennan and Booth ' suggest that something went down, but the audience won't know until next week's finale.

Though we know better than to expect that the two actually hooked up (obviously, we hope they hooked up), it's exactly Bones's uncoolness that make us think Booth and Brennan could get together without ruining the series. This is a show with a strict format: Find the body, ID the body, interview a suspect, suspect the wrong suspect, find the right suspect, who was usually the first unsuspicious person they talked to at the crime scene, all inter-cut with Booth and Brennan bantering about how she's an emotional robot. If Booth and Brennan get together, none of this goes away: The structure of the show will save it from becoming too much about the relationship, and if you thought Brennan's feelings were weird before, imagine her trying to be someone's girlfriend.

But whether Booth and Brennan do the deed or not, Bones will keep chugging along, doing what it does, no fuss no muss. This reliability may help explain why Bones beat an original episode ofGrey's Anatomy in the ratings for the first time ever last night, and was just this morning ID'd as one of the most "social shows" on television by TV Guide (in a list that basically just makes the observation that the most watched shows on TV are also the most discussed, even if your personal Twitter feed is dominated by talk of NBC's Thursday night line up.) Bones may not be cool, but not all good things are.

By: Willa Paskin http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2011/05/in_praise_of_bones.html[/quote]

Originally posted by incandescence

Melsss...we want to read your opinion about THE scene.

Sorry for not giving a proper reply on the Bones episode yesterday. I just didn't feel like it. Was too depressed to gush about anything. As for the stepping and overstepping line...well, that was my fresh wound talking, that's why I judged merely based on what hurt me currently rather than what hurt me the most :P Like I said long before, with Zack,"they went so far past the line, that they couldn't even see the line. The line was a dot to them" (courtesy: Joey :P). anyway, I won't talk about VNM or Zack's departure since both leaves me crestfallen.

Mash, Anu, LadyM...Since I am not going to watch the episode again, (not anytime soon at least) and I also didn't let much sink in after the heartbreaking scene...so my reply is strictly based on what I remember and how I feel about it now (I honestly didn't feel anything then...it's true😕). I really don't think that they ended up sleeping together. However, I think some kind of romantic exchange went on between them. Its quite obvious that some romantic development took place from all the knowing looks that Angela gave, and the way Brennan put her arm in Booth's. I am really glad that they faded out the scene in that very moment with Booth wrapping his arms around and comforting the 'distraught mourner' Brennan. This scene was PRECIOUS. Something we can cherish no matter what comes after that. Brennan and Booth may have done the deed, but not showing it makes it work for the fans who were neutral about the idea (tough luck psycho fangirls :P). If they had to shown it (right then), what went on between Brennan and Booth wouldn't have that emotional charm attached to it as it has now. It would have been like 'aha...we are in bed together...golden opportunity'. I'm not saying that them sleeping together would be a bad idea...just that the scene couldn't have been longer than couple of minutes, so time gap between Booth comforting and things leading up to the deed would have been compromised. Brennan was dejected and heartbroken, she needed someone to comfort her aching soul...Booth held her together and didn't let her lose herself. The woman was practically doubting her characteristics and the way people view her. Poor Brennan. Good that there was Booth to console her...
Edited by Melissa - 12 years ago
Woah this place is veeran or what
Anyhow... Koi ho na ho... I can talk to myself😆

AP and Pallo... yaar DKS may kya drama tha... I had not read the article pehlay kal promo dekha aur aaj episode.. Forum may tou jana hi useless...

I mean ya Jai got all emotional and was frustrated... but then man did they drag it later.. ya they did let him perform ... and ya end may tie and no marks or something... But it was sooo unnecessary

Forum waley tou making Jai sound like a monster or what... Felt bad for him kaafi rulaya uss ko ... And even season 2 waley aiwee toot padey thay esp Amrita and Kruti and all and the lime light thing :S So Amar actually did those steps during Jai's solo to distract him.. like the DID 1 contestants were saying???

Khair Jai was right he would have looked stupid dancing on the wrong song/beats.. nonetheless the whole drama that followed was so unnecessary... He could have waited for the judges to give him marks but I guess he just got frustrated and emotional...

Poor thing... judges were quite kathor actually... Manish was really sweet how handled it and hugged that was sweet.. Poor Atul was crying and Vrushali hugged and consoled him... Such an awww moment but my heart went out to the poor kid... what a torture

Khair Geeta maa in these two episodes... reminded whyyy she used to be so irritating ...khair.. hopefully she won't be there next week😆 Even Remo kind of sunao-ed Jai about his attitude...

I actually felt his apology and his tears were really genuine and heartfelt... Aur ghalti ho bhi gayi .. woh bhi choti thi... they blew it so much out of proportion..

And forum D Sir bhakts .. woah how they give a wrong colour to things and blow things out of proportion...  Jai had said sorry mein nay aap ko back answer kiya to Shaimak...And that dude was on and on about how pathetic Jai is to insult his guru by saying he was sorry uss nay uss ko back 'dancer' kiya o_O🤣

Oh Alisha was back in form after ages... Full on jhatak matak and masala performance... And Mayuresh also gave a really awesome performance...

And is it just me that foot stamping thing or whatever they do... as in to show their team spirit or applause the performance of their team mate... Pehlay it was like okay nice.. team spirit and bonding... abhi its sooo irritating! Or its just me🤔

Okie baqi ki lapetofying kal... but had to say LOLLL@ the comment about the
Anya HUGEEE🤣 that it seemed Navya was hugging a lizard 🤣🤣🤣  Edited by -Faith- - 12 years ago
Heya ppl!

Had a busy weekend so was gaayab...and I guess this place was dead on the weekends as usual...lol

Zainu Wainu! *hugs*  Ohhh I haven't had a chance to watch that DKS epi...but I can guess how the drama must have happened...these ppl just wait for opportunities to use Jai's impulsive/emotional side against him...this guy needs to learn to be more in control of his emotions...I don't condone what all he said but he's no monster like those ppl try to paint him as either.

Oooh Alisha danced in this epi? Nice! Looking forward to watching it then.