Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

They are so mean Anu - they knew that killing Daisy would be easier on our "hearts". So they chose to kill VNM instead .. *sigh* 

It's harsh, yes...but I can understand why they did it...while I too preferred that Daisy had been killed, they couldn't have shown much emotional fallout from that which they wanted to for the characters...especially Brennan...who would have cared if Daisy died? There's not a single likeable trait about her...from a storyline point of view thinking objectively, I can understand why they went with VNM...that is the reason why this was such an emotionally rich epi...cuz he was just that darn adorable.
Still (trying) to watch Navya - Gosh darn it ... it is so painful to even watch this crap. I cannot watch it without cringing now. When does Navya, who took 234234387538475 minutes to walk up to her dad and returned without asking for permission for picnic become so brave so as to mechanically "confess" her feelings for Anant?? *groans* I still haven't gotten to the hug part ...

Edit: Wokie finally watched it ... 😕😲🥱 ...no comments *makes knitted brow expression*
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 12 years ago
LOL come onnn LadyM...you GOTTA describe the HUGE in your super eloquent style now! :P
yeah i second Anu. I described the *HUGE* in my style...now it's your turn. DO it!😆

LMAO I just read someone in the forum describing Navya's expressions while hugging him like she was hugging a LIZARD🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by nureat01

LMAO I just read someone in the forum describing Navya's expressions while hugging him like she was hugging a LIZARD🤣

🤣They WERE Anu! You haven't seen them yet. But when you see it, you'd think that those expressions are of anything and everything BUT of "love" or "liking"! She doesn't seem shocked...neither does she seem to be enjoying it...nor scared of it. It's just WEIRD with a capital W!

Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago

Yeah it was all veryyy nicely shot...stylistically...realistically...especially the bit with them first not realizing that he's been shot...Booth first thinking that they're all ok then Brennan first realizing that he's been shot...that disbelief...brilliantly captured...and then the way they both instantly try to put pressure on his wound...the frantic turn to it all...and word to how Brennan's breakdown always makes a deep impact cuz we see her so rarely break down full on...and what really especially touched me in this scene was how it shows that on a DEEP level she cares SO much...she never shows it, doesn't know how to express it...but in a moment like this, she throws her all into it...just the fact that he kept saying, 'don't make me leave...don't make me leave' and for her to respond, "we love you here...you're my FAVORITE"...just that she said that in that moment...you could see the desperation with which she said it to comfort him...it really touched me...and BnB were such a UNIT in this scene...another reason for me loving it...they were so totally in tune...and these moments have been like unheard of in this season...and yeah the whole way they shot it overall with the music, the slow motion effects...all of it was superb...excellent execution👏👏

@red...exactly! It's only time like these that we see, the logical, rational Brennan break down emotionally...we won't have ever heard Brennan say something like 'we love you here...you are my favorite'...desperately trying to reach out to him in a way she'd never do otherwise. You know, the last episode was kind of a prelude to this one...Brennan's emotions wise. My heart broke for her when she said ' I assure you if I knew how to convey how I feel, I would' to Arastu...and then the conversation with Sweet. And now Vincent's death. It all piled up on her, emotionally tearing her up and well finally leading her to Booth's room. 😆

Word...it was like THE BnB back...starting from the way he asked her to stay in his apartment and the most interesting thing being ofcourse that she UNDERSTOOD...didn't even protest and agreed...and then in the actual apartment...lol...the convo when she's making the bed on the sofa...cute...and I somehow thought she looked ADORABLE wearing his sweatshirt😆...their relationship really had taken a hit post Hannah and the magic did feel gone forever but this epi really brought it back...mainly cuz like i said...the DEPTH was back...ESPECIALLY brought back in that convo when she cries to him about how VNM was asking HER not to send him away and what kind of a person did he think she was?? That was such a touching bit...I almost cried there actually...after aaages we saw them both opening up to each other in a deep manner...when Booth replies that it was God...the Universe he was speaking to...that was VINTAGE Booth back *sigh*...where had you hidden him for so many epis HH/DB?? lol...and yes ofcourse then her full breakdown as they both lie back and he's just holds her and comforts her..."that's why I'm here" :-)

Yes, she did look really, really adorableee in HIS T-shirt...and it kinda..you know..intensify the basic intimacy of that scene. Oh, and I won't have minded some more convos, a kiss or something more. But the scene left me all warm inside so I'm not really complaining...the whole lying back in his arms, crying bit is still STUCK in my mind. I can watch it hundreds of times and never get tired of it. Really, fangirls can all shout their roofs down...but I love HH for showing such a subtle, sweeet and emotional scene for BnB...BEST consummation scene ever (if they have indeed done the deed) Yes, I'm really in love with the scene.

LOL yes they have most definitely done it...those looks are worth a thousand words and me too...I feel happy seeing her...seeing BOTH OF THEM so happy...haina? I guess HH did this to like change the dynamic yet still keep everyone guessing in a sense...I do hope they show them talking about it in the future though atleast...it can't be like a thing that's never mentioned again :S lol...pretty significant game changer...there's like a whole new SERENITY b/w them now it seems...after whatever passed b/w them that night Wohiii naaa...the dynamic has changed. It's not that Brennan has mever held his arm that way...she has...but there was something more in that bit...more intense..and simply beautiful! I can't get over that last look and that last bit of arm holding too..I'm really very, very exciteddd for the next epi. I'm in love with BnB again!

Oh well if you insist ...

My irritation started when Anant stopped the cab and asked Navya to get off. Like an 80's film hero, we regally walks (albeit without a cigarette in his hand like the 80's heroes did) to a stone walled bridge atop a dried up creek - while the wind blows... *come on already*

Navya in an even more slow motioned awkward pose walks up to him. He asks her the same question he asked her in the car - "Why did you leave the bus?" Navya after 2342398590 mins musters some courage and says "pata nahin" She claims she doesn't know why she's started lying to everyone left, right, center ... *rolls eyes* He smugly tells her that she cannot lie to him... so she'd better "kunphess" her feelings, especially when he's told her about his ... (I have to admit that for one moment -only one- I actually liked Anant in an earlier scene when he in a matter-of-fact way vented out his feelings for Navya) Navya walks away. He follows like an eager puppy. Finally, in a mechanical monotone she says "I like being with you" in 3 separate sentences. It is now Anants turn to walk away ... but he doesn't go far ... he remembers all the candy he's had, rushes back to impulsively HUG her with expressions which clearly state that he needs to go to the bathroom - RIGHT NOW! And Navya's 😵 expressions were as though Anant did something disgusting (or worse smelled bad) ... which later changes to mute acceptance and a slight smile. It was weird gals ... it was weird and painful to watch.
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Melissa

HH & SN stepped on the line by the whole Zack ending...but they so overstepped the line by killing VNM. Uggghhh I feel like throttling them. I can't even watch this episode again. I'm just too hurt. Dam* them!!!!!!

Ummm...Mels I felt bad...upset...even cried over his death...but it wasn't as bad for me as Zack's ending. Bones have made me cry a number of times...but I have cried the most over that Zack epi. I'm sure this one won't make me cry if I atch it again...but that Zack epi always will. It's actually SO hard for me to sit through that epi.

Oh waise that reminds me...anyone else think that Booth's new FBI trainee assistant would make a great pair with Sweets? LOL...I liked her...and her scenes with Sweets were cute...and he'd finally be rid of that loser Daisy! :P

Oh yes, that girl has potential. And I kinda feel a spark there too...which I have never seen b/w Daisy and Sweets. Their exchange was interesting...they can build on that.

I loved this pic too:

Squeee!! 😍

Yes, yes, I'm gonna act like a fangirl for a while now...ppl be ready!