Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! - Page 6

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeppp Amy! That's our vintage caring Booth...back after AGES...hallelujah! haha...ahh I loved the interplay b/w BnB in this epi...it was like coming home after ages 😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

Yeppp Amy! That's our vintage caring Booth...back after AGES...hallelujah! haha...ahh I loved the interplay b/w BnB in this epi...it was like coming home after ages 😍

bold - very nice choice of words :-) Loved the way you put it ...

edit: Watching (trying) Navya ... feel like smacking her on her face ... 😑
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
I'm in a gushy wushy mode, LadyM...isiliye woh nikal gaya...haha

You felt like smacking Navya?? Cuz of her ridiculously slow motion speed again or cuz of her lovely constipated expressions during the hug? lol
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG i need to watch something else that could replace that terrible **HUG** image in my head.

Btw they really shouldn't have shown close ups of Anant and Navya in the cab...they look weird..expecially seeing Navya's fagged out expressions this close.😳 and Anant's flatline unibrow that's been shaved approximately  2.4cm in the center.😳
And ummm geee! Somya's dialogue delivery was so so so terrible today along with her typical single expressions. Shaheer seemed liked he was talking with a HEPA filter mask on his face.

But OH those expressions...those take the award for the WORST expressions of  couple hugging in "LUUURVE" ever!

EDIT--
Same here LadyM--- i felt like whacking her since yesterday! Grrr Somya's just overdoing it a lot--be it those expressions or those uber slow motions! Ughhh even some 80year old lady could outrun her..literally and metaphorically!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Ramy25

OMG i need to watch something else that could replace that terrible **HUG** image in my head.

Btw they really shouldn't have shown close ups of Anant and Navya in the cab...they look weird..expecially seeing Navya's fagged out expressions this close.😳 and Anant's flatline unibrow that's been shaved approximately  2.4cm in the center.😳
And ummm geee! Somya's dialogue delivery was so so so terrible today along with her typical single expressions. Shaheer seemed liked he was talking with a HEPA filter mask on his face.

But OH those expressions...those take the award for the WORST expressions of  couple hugging in "LUUURVE" ever!

@bold 🀣 did you measure Amy???? hahahahaha ...Oh Lord.. I will defnitely try to catch the epic hug*e* this weekend.. hahahaha

-- Mru
Nymeria thumbnail
Ummm no Mru! I just GUESSTIMATED!πŸ˜‰ 
It doesn't look larger than say 2.5 cm anyhow!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anu - I haven't reached the hug part yet ... I was talking about the singularity of her expression - whether she's scared, shy, speechless, in awe, in love, in pain, etc ... 
Nymeria thumbnail
Anu, she has the same darn "πŸ˜•" throughout the entire episode and that red teeka in the center is making her face look all the more weird.
Sometimes I feel that she might be doing it to match up the gap between brows on Anant.😳
AreYaar thumbnail
[quote]

Scoop: Why Bones did 'what it did'!
[The following story contains a major spoiler from this Thursday's episode of Fox's Bones.]

Here's a fun little factoid: Did you know that there are at least 17 TV characters dying during this May sweeps period? And on this week's Bones, one of those ill-fated folks met their end when – spoiler alert – former sniper Broadsky took out factoid-spouting squintern Vincent Nigel Murray (played by Ryan Cartwright) with a bullet intended for Booth.

As Booth desperately tried to put pressure on the bleeding wound and Brennan admitted that Vincent was her favorite, the lab rat begged "the universe" to let him stay. Alas, his time in the Bones universe came to an end.

The decision to kill off Vincent was in part a practical one influenced by the fact that Cartwright's Syfy pilot, Alphas, got picked up to series. "The truth is he got a job," series creator Hart Hanson explained at a Paley Center panel for the show, held earlier this week. "We knew [his exit] would happen before the end of this season, so the story has been in the works for a while. We knew that one of our squints, who are [played by] very, very talented actors, would get a job."

The Jeffersonian assistant's offing was also designed to give Bones viewers a punch in the gut. (Not to mention, it led Booth and Brennan into bed together, to do… something!) "He's a well-beloved character… probably the favorite squint of the audience," Hanson posited, "so we decided to kill him for the heartbreak."

Well, consider Mission: Heartbreak accomplished. Even the Fox series' cast found themselves wrecked by the loss. "Vincent is such a sweet character," said Emily Deschanel, who shared that filming the death scene was "emotional." "It's just so heartbreaking. You love the character. You love the actor. I think he's so talented."

SOURCE: http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/bones-spoiler-broadsky-kills-beloved-character/[/quote]

See VNM was always a potential to get killed since the actor got the lead role in another show.
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
They are so mean Anu - they knew that killing Daisy would be easier on our "hearts". So they chose to kill VNM instead .. *sigh*