Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am still crying while typing this. I cried when VNM was shot and kept crying after that. I never thought I would be this affected. Lemme go and read the rest of the pages...just don't feel like saying anything now.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Just watched Bones ... and I had tears in my eyes as well. And funnily it was not when VNM died. It was when Brennan enters Booth's bedroom and starts talking about VNM and his last statement. It was a profound moment. Even I believe they HAVE done it. Apart from the "look" ... the way Brennan easily slide her arm in Booth's and Angela smiling at them was a give away IMO. Nice episode.

@bold: OMG worddd LadyM! THAT'S the one that touched me the most in the epi...Emily was sooo superb in that scene...I almost cried there.

Melsss *hugs* Finally you've watched too! Now I can post this pic...*sigh*

RIP VNM...we will miss you...he was so adorable yaar...his adorable little facts about everything :(( The way Booth has his hand on his heart there 🥺
Melissa thumbnail
Anu, I don't think I can give any views on the episode right now. I'm just so angry and so upset about VNM's death. Although when the episode started, it became crystal clear that he was the one who will get killed, still I felt so miserable and angry when he died. I'm pissed...and hurt...

RIP VNM...we'll miss you. The poor kid...HE DIDN'T WANT TO DIE...*starts sobbing again*
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
LOL ... so it looks like we are not the only people who found the "HUGE" unnecessary .. 
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Melissa

Anu, I don't think I can give any views on the episode right now. I'm just so angry and so upset about VNM's death. Although when the episode started, it became crystal clear that he was the one who will get killed, still I felt so miserable and angry when he died. I'm pissed...and hurt...

RIP VNM...we'll miss you. The poor kid...HE DIDN'T WANT TO DIE...*starts sobbing again*

Aww Mels🤗🤗🤗

Yeah it was crystal clear to me too from the very first scene when he rushes in and starts giggling with Brennan over that project...they've never before shown this much bonding b/w him and Brennan and that's when I knew that he'll be the one to die...but still the actual death sequence was just so heartwrenching...they know just how to gut us I tell you...especially that line "don't make me leave"...it haunts Brennan obviously but it will haunt the audience as well🥺

I also felt like crying when Cam talks to Angela after informing VNM's parents about the death...Cam's reaction...the catch in her voice as she also starts to cry but struggles to control her emotions...superb acting by Tamara...like she said, VNM really was such an adorable little weirdo...:((
Melissa thumbnail
Anu, I know I'm bringing everyone down by going on one track, but at this moment, I just don't care about anything else...all I can think of is that w won't be seeing VNM again because he was so harshly killed. They gave us that beginning scene of him and Brennan laughing like that, him and Hodgins doing the T-rex vs man arm-wrestling, and then Booth assisting him to get up, booth smiling like a big bro and VNM like an adorable kid...and then BAM...he is shot. THAT WAS BRUTAL!

The catch in Cam's voice made me so sad. Totally agree with you, VNM was an adorable little weirdo.

HH & SN stepped on the line by the whole Zack ending...but they so overstepped the line by killing VNM. Uggghhh I feel like throttling them. I can't even watch this episode again. I'm just too hurt. Dam* them!!!!!!
AreYaar thumbnail
Awww Mels...yaar the Zack thing toh was on another level...what they did to him...in some ways it was worse than killing him off...atleast in my opinion...the Zack bit really broke my heart cuz I never saw that coming...with VNM atleast we kinda had an idea since a while...

Nevertheless the way his death was shown was so heartwrenching that it deffo makes a huge impact...and that's what they wanted I guess...who would have cared if Daisy died honestly??

Oh waise that reminds me...anyone else think that Booth's new FBI trainee assistant would make a great pair with Sweets? LOL...I liked her...and her scenes with Sweets were cute...and he'd finally be rid of that loser Daisy! :P
AreYaar thumbnail
I loved this pic too:

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

I loved this pic too:

that was a sweet moment. Booth is so caring.
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anu - Bang on! The other time I choked up was when Cam was telling Angie that she informed VNM's parents about his death. Tamara did a great job there. Sometimes, I find her acting too jerky (I know you don't agree with me). But this time she was bang on!