Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

*sigh* It goes to show that even a Miss World is not perfect :-)

Edit: Wokie ... off to watch Bones 😊

NOBODY'S perfect, LadyM...Miss World ho ya koi bhi😆

Heya Sarah! Hope you're doing well :-)
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ummm it seems she has bilateral non-pitting edema on both extremities😆

@LadyM-- Navya's off the radar now.😳

AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Amy so you're not going to watch Navya anymore?? :P...I read a hilarious convo today with ppl gushing over Anant's HAIR🤣

One day we must have a phangurl lingo convo about his oh so "silky hair", ok? 😆

That hairstyle honestly makes him look like a ghonchu many times...and ppl are gushing over that?!😆
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ooof. FINALLY khatam ho gaya woh CC *consigns manga sweat-drop to dustbin and studiously ignores the umpteen references to self and self's dirty mind*

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: CeruleanSky

Ooof. FINALLY khatam ho gaya woh CC *consigns manga sweat-drop to dustbin and studiously ignores the umpteen references to self and self's dirty mind*

Awww bechari SP😛😛😛😆
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

I expected that you would cry...I've observed this much about you now😆...but that death scene especially was damn emotional so I doubt it there could be anyone that wouldn't make a deep impact on. Overall also the epi had many emotional moments...when Cam's voice caught as she was remembering him...those bits were so heartwrenching too...I didn't  cry but I found a lot of stuff very touching.

The epi was quite good...I was expecting a bit more from the BnB scene in his room after the hug on the bed...I think they could have shown him kissing her forehead or something atleast...but ah well...I know HH did this to drive the fangirls mad😆...but to me personally, it seems obvious they did do the big deed but HH never let them SEE it...haha...they  have to take the word so to speak of all the SIGNIFICANTLY meaningful looks now passing b/w BnB...the smile on Brennan's face when she first told Angela and ofcourse Angela's knowing looks😆

LOLLL...I don't really cry much...never actually...in real life. I feel like crying but I don't. I think I take it all out when I cry over shows and books. 😆

Really, the way VNM died, choked me up. The shooting bit was shot veryy well...glass shards everywhere, Booth's instinct to take VNM out of the way..then Brennan and him realizing that he's shot...and then his 'don't make me leave'...great acting by this guy really. Emily was fantastic in this scene too...it's always a treat to see a scene where Brennan gets affected by anything.  Even the scenes before that when they were kind of trying to create a mystery about who will be shot...though I knew from the fist scene that it's going to be VNM only...nevertheless showing everyone with that bg song playing over created a serene yet troubled impact...job well done by the Bones team.

I wasn't expecting a kiss...now that you have mentioned it, I wouldn't have minded it...but I wasn't disappointed either. I love, love that bit when she cried...just went into his arms...lying and crying in his arms. I won't even mind the deed done though I was a bit apprehensive about it, about their relationship post Hannah. But BnB magic was back in the epi. It was SO like Booth to ask her to stay in his apartment...lending his shoulder, literally and metaphorically, to her. And I do think the deed's done too...the looks...the gestures...were enough to tell the tale. And honestly those looks...seeing Brennan happy..makes me happy...reallyyy happy...gives me a fuzzy, wuzzy feeling seeing those looks from Brennan. Did you see that look she give to Booth in that last scene? Man oh man...they HAVE done it!
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Anu--- lol i guess i'll watch it today to see how much of a comedyfest it has become in the wake of "LOWE" and to see phangurl's hyperventilating reactions to all that.
@Anant's hair do--- that is such a back-in-the-day do!😳 Sometimes when he is swaying his hair, it seems as if he's doing an ad for Herbal Essences or so.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescence

LOLLL...I don't really cry much...never actually...in real life. I feel like crying but I don't. I think I take it all out when I cry over shows and books. 😆 I wasn't talking of real life either...seeing as how I don't know you in real life either...but I've seen you mention enough times about what things in fiction made you cry so I expected you would cry over this epi for sure.

Really, the way VNM died, choked me up. The shooting bit was shot veryy well...glass shards everywhere, Booth's instinct to take VNM out of the way..then Brennan and him realizing that he's shot...and then his 'don't make me leave'...great acting by this guy really. Emily was fantastic in this scene too...it's always a treat to see a scene where Brennan gets affected by anything.  Even the scenes before that when they were kind of trying to create a mystery about who will be shot...though I knew from the fist scene that it's going to be VNM only...nevertheless showing everyone with that bg song playing over created a serene yet troubled impact...job well done by the Bones team. Yeah it was all veryyy nicely shot...stylistically...realistically...especially the bit with them first not realizing that he's been shot...Booth first thinking that they're all ok then Brennan first realizing that he's been shot...that disbelief...brilliantly captured...and then the way they both instantly try to put pressure on his wound...the frantic turn to it all...and word to how Brennan's breakdown always makes a deep impact cuz we see her so rarely break down full on...and what really especially touched me in this scene was how it shows that on a DEEP level she cares SO much...she never shows it, doesn't know how to express it...but in a moment like this, she throws her all into it...just the fact that he kept saying, 'don't make me leave...don't make me leave' and for her to respond, "we love you here...you're my FAVORITE"...just that she said that in that moment...you could see the desperation with which she said it to comfort him...it really touched me...and BnB were such a UNIT in this scene...another reason for me loving it...they were so totally in tune...and these moments have been like unheard of in this season...and yeah the whole way they shot it overall with the music, the slow motion effects...all of it was superb...excellent execution👏👏

I wasn't expecting a kiss...now that you have mentioned it, I wouldn't have minded it...but I wasn't disappointed either. I'm not disappointed per se either, Mash...but I had hoped to see that hug or whatever extended a little longer...maybe some more convo after that as he comforts her too...just a thought...but I still loved it.

I love, love that bit when she cried...just went into his arms...lying and crying in his arms. I won't even mind the deed done though I was a bit apprehensive about it, about their relationship post Hannah. But BnB magic was back in the epi. It was SO like Booth to ask her to stay in his apartment...lending his shoulder, literally and metaphorically, to her. Word...it was like THE BnB back...starting from the way he asked her to stay in his apartment and the most interesting thing being ofcourse that she UNDERSTOOD...didn't even protest and agreed...and then in the actual apartment...lol...the convo when she's making the bed on the sofa...cute...and I somehow thought she looked ADORABLE wearing his sweatshirt😆...their relationship really had taken a hit post Hannah and the magic did feel gone forever but this epi really brought it back...mainly cuz like i said...the DEPTH was back...ESPECIALLY brought back in that convo when she cries to him about how VNM was asking HER not to send him away and what kind of a person did he think she was?? That was such a touching bit...I almost cried there actually...after aaages we saw them both opening up to each other in a deep manner...when Booth replies that it was God...the Universe he was speaking to...that was VINTAGE Booth back *sigh*...where had you hidden him for so many epis HH/DB?? lol...and yes ofcourse then her full breakdown as they both lie back and he's just holds her and comforts her..."that's why I'm here" :-)

And I do think the deed's done too...the looks...the gestures...were enough to tell the tale. And honestly those looks...seeing Brennan happy..makes me happy...reallyyy happy...gives me a fuzzy, wuzzy feeling seeing those looks from Brennan. Did you see that look she give to Booth in that last scene? Man oh man...they HAVE done it! LOL yes they have most definitely done it...those looks are worth a thousand words and me too...I feel happy seeing her...seeing BOTH OF THEM so happy...haina? I guess HH did this to like change the dynamic yet still keep everyone guessing in a sense...I do hope they show them talking about it in the future though atleast...it can't be like a thing that's never mentioned again :S lol...pretty significant game changer...there's like a whole new SERENITY b/w them now it seems...after whatever passed b/w them that night

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramy25

@Anu--- lol i guess i'll watch it today to see how much of a comedyfest it has become in the wake of "LOWE" and to see phangurl's hyperventilating reactions to all that.
@Anant's hair do--- that is such a back-in-the-day do!😳 Sometimes when he is swaying his hair, it seems as if he's doing an ad for Herbal Essences or so.🤣🤣

LMAOOO worddd🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just read in the forum today that 'ZOMG AnYA huggeddd"😳😳😳🤣
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Just watched Bones ... and I had tears in my eyes as well. And funnily it was not when VNM died. It was when Brennan enters Booth's bedroom and starts talking about VNM and his last statement. It was a profound moment. Even I believe they HAVE done it. Apart from the "look" ... the way Brennan easily slide her arm in Booth's and Angela smiling at them was a give away IMO. Nice episode.

Edit: Amy - What happened in Navya? Ded d HUGE happin? 😆
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 12 years ago