Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ramy25

OMG LadyM...that is EXACTLY what my parents have said to my brother and I. It's not just about fitting in to culture and stuff...it's about grasping the good values from both cultures in such a way that it makes you a better person. πŸ˜ƒ

Dang it! i feel out of place here. Isn't there anyone else like me?πŸ€”

hehehe.. Amy.. EVERYONE is like you ... Each one is out of place somewhere or at some point... πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Edit: I have NOT watched the BnB episode yet ... but I want to know WHO dies?

It's VNM...very emotional death sequence...Emily's acting especially was superb in that scene.
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm.. interesting pic to see this early in the morning ..

So, I will subject all of you to it as well.. I know nasty Mru πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail
LOL her feet are looking pudgy in those sandles, sorry to say...she's looking pudgy overall...she really needs to get toned...or pick better clothes/shoes to suit her flabbier parts.
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ Thank you Anu... NOW I can watch the episode with little peace of mind knowing that Angela, Hodgins, Wendell, Cam, Sweets, Caroline, Brennan or Booth did not take the bullet. Selfish I know! But still ...

P.S: I would not have watched Bones had anyone of them died, ya know.
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL her feet are looking pudgy in those sandles, sorry to say...she's looking pudgy overall...she really needs to get toned...or pick better clothes/shoes to suit her flabbier parts.

Ermmm ... who IS this person?
AreYaar thumbnail

^ Thank you Anu... NOW I can watch the episode with little peace of mind knowing that Angela, Hodgins, Wendell, Cam, Sweets, Caroline, Brennan or Booth did not take the bullet. Selfish I know! But still ...

P.S: I would not have watched Bones had anyone of them died, ya know.

LOL LadyM, Angela, BnB, Hodgins etc. were never even remotely on the list of ppl to be bumped off...the spoilers clearly stated that it would be a RECURRING character that would die...not a series regular...I had a brief worry yesterday that it could be Caroline as Mels had mentioned but Caroline wasn't even in this epi...it was indeed VNM like I'd first thought since I saw the promo of this epi came out...

And what makes it all the more emotional is how many hilarious and cute moments they give him with a lot of the cast in this epi...that is why his death hits harder when it happens ultimately.
AreYaar thumbnail

Ermmm ... who IS this person?

It's AishwaryaπŸ˜†...here's the full pic:

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
*sigh* It goes to show that even a Miss World is not perfect :-)

Edit: Wokie ... off to watch Bones 😊
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 12 years ago
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Congrats on the new CC, everyone! πŸ˜ƒ

I finally googled the 69 innuendo today. Let's just say, I was better off NOT knowing what it meant. I'll never be able to look at that number the same way again! *shudders* Thanks, Shreya. πŸ˜›

Can't stick around to chat, but I hope everyone is doing well. See you later! :-)

Edited by sarah1024 - 12 years ago