Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you all for the comments! β˜ΊοΈ
Yes so the shocker! Nana and Damodar have a "history" which seems very pleasant at the moment from the photograph Nakusha has seen! Now what is intriguing me, since i have not read the further story too, is what is it that Nana wants to avenge.
Chalo with this episode, the "badle ka karz" dialogue he said to Nave stands cleared, It was lurking in my mind!
So who is the old lady? Some of you think it is Dutta's mother but now won't it be a blooper if it were that? We know his mom is dead na? πŸ˜”
Killing me this suspense is πŸ˜†
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the Update BB ...
Episode was full of suspense ...Now what is this new mystery of an old lady ...How Nana is related to DP...Nakku scared me a lot but thank God she is out of there ...Waiting for the story to unfold 😊

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OH! this is like too killing.

A whole day spent in election results heralding in historic changes of guard. And now this!!!!!!!!!!

A super sleuth, tan ta tan...ta tan tana ta tan...tanana nan...ta na kind of episode
and a whole weekend to romance the suspense!!!!

Whew!!

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moontide

OH! this is like too killing.

A whole day spent in election results heralding in historic changes of guard. And now this!!!!!!!!!!

A super sleuth, tan ta tan...ta tan tana ta tan...tanana nan...ta na kind of episode
and a whole weekend to romance the suspense!!!!

Whew!!

shit i forgot its weekend !
No wayyy !

i want to know what happens 

i can wait 24 hours but 72 hours πŸ€’
nooo😭
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandbajao

Thank you all for the comments! β˜ΊοΈ

Yes so the shocker! Nana and Damodar have a "history" which seems very pleasant at the moment from the photograph Nakusha has seen! Now what is intriguing me, since i have not read the further story too, is what is it that Nana wants to avenge.
Chalo with this episode, the "badle ka karz" dialogue he said to Nave stands cleared, It was lurking in my mind!
So who is the old lady? Some of you think it is Dutta's mother but now won't it be a blooper if it were that? We know his mom is dead na? πŸ˜”
Killing me this suspense is πŸ˜†

Dear Bandbajao,

You look super cute when you blush like this.

I loved every scene. LTL back to its amazing ways of throwing up a surprise just when you think you have more or less got a hold on the plot. these twists in this tale keeps us hooked like marijuana.

One Q. If I remember correctly, LTL started with the claims of it being based on a true story. How true is that?

meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing ...πŸ˜ƒWow So NS DP n that old lady I guess have a connection n NS wants revenge from Dutta ..πŸ˜• Bechara Dutta kab tak apni pitah ke paapon ka bhoj dhota rahega...Poor chap gets punished for his father's deeds...πŸ˜† But the photograph fell from nakku's pallu...that's sad..ab kya kare gaye nakku..proof bhi gaya aur apni chot par aur chot laga leh..πŸ˜† n Dutta for sure is now again going to 1st yell at her😭then she will shed her famous glycerine tearsπŸ˜† n then...Dutta will hug her😳 n say kaha chali gaye thai tu...n Nakku as usual will keep mum n then comes favourite line of Dutta ab tu kuch bole gaye bhi yeah nahi...lol...🀣n not to forget...my poor baaji will get all the spanking from Dutta now...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But good he found nakku in the precap otherwise dutta would have eaten him up...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 kyunki nakku ne usse khana nahi diya aaj...as she was out on an outing..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣BB Nice update seems like next week its going to be rocking...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by meghaparti - 12 years ago
ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aayi Saheb needs Jagdamba like never before, I have no words that can help Baaji in this situation,Naku's wound is bleeding; to top it she dropped the picture too and Dutta the Twister,The Tornado is headed their way. May God save these three souls from his ire.

What a nail biting suspense!!!

-Ships
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Roopa-

OMG! What an episode..πŸ‘ Thanks BB for the wonderful update..😊

Baji got all the blame yesterday.. his phone obsession was like as if he has a secret GF.. but the real culprit is not a GF, but a BF..🀣 🀣
Baji ka kho jaana is call per is now justified..🀣 Ab ye dutta kyon chilla raha hain baji per...πŸ˜†  let us give baji the benefit of doubt and forgive him..πŸ˜† 

I just read the first part. It was just as we suspected. Baji was on phone with his true love. How could he pay attention to guarding ppl like Nakusha or AS?🀣🀣🀣

Edit add:
@BB: Interesting episode. So NS wants Dutta to pay for DP's deeds? Could the frail old lady be NS' sister and Madhu's mother?
Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
RES 4 now wil coment tmrw.x
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks BB and Team,
Exciting episode.. loved every bit of it...
eagerly waiting for next week now...