Epi 333: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
2days tasha's 1st wedding anniversary!!-thanks 2 shreya who remembered!

oh my so NS knows DP...hmm i wonder who tht woman was? πŸ˜• mayb thts NS's sister n DP had an affair with her n left her, n NS wanting 2 tke revenge on him decides 2 use his son...a bit like hw kala punished dutta for DP's deeds...
or mayb tht woman is NS's mum, n the other man whom naku doesnt recognise is NS's brother n NS and DP wer friends n he end up killing NS's brother wich caused NS's mum 2 b in the condition she is n NS is out 2 gt revenge n so is kinda punishing dutta like kala did...

oh thank god she escapes n bumps into baji..jus hpe no1 saw her... oh my so dutta is driving 2 the place 2...he's gna b so angry tho...cnt w8 for monday nw...

thanks for the updateπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 13 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
OMIGOD. OMIGOD. OMIGOD. OMIGOD. Damodar Patil? Damodar Patil? How- What- This- I- Okay. Damodar Patil aka Dutta's father and Nana knew each other? I didn't see this one coming and omigod, I can't get over how excited I am right now.
I KNEW IT. I knew that there was something more to Dutta's father. What the...? How is he connected to Nana? Were they friends? Did Nana know Dutta was Damodar's son? Is that why he helped him all those years ago? Maybe Damodar is the reason that the old woman- Oh God. The sins of the father? Damodar did something and it hurt this woman who is obviously someone important to Nana, and Nana is now punishing Dutta for it? What is the relationship b/w Nana and Damodar and this woman?
ARG. I cannot WAIT to find out. This is SO EXCITING AND JUST WOW. Such a surprise. I can't believe it. Wow. Damodar track returning and this time... SUSPENSE on a high.

Okay, I seriously have no words for tonight's episode, except πŸ‘ I'm in awe here. First of all, the episode started out just great. I cracked up so bad when Baji-AS were discussing a missing Naku while Dutta was on the phone, listening - and when he screamed "Bajiii", I laughed so hard that my stomach hurt. THAT scene was just PRICELESS 🀣 I loved how he kept on screaming on the phone while Baji was frantically searching and trying to calm him down. I couldn't stop laughing. It was too funny πŸ˜† And then Dutta just hung up on Baji 🀣 And started driving like a maniac (like he always does) πŸ˜†

The way that the scenes skipped from a frantically searching Baji, praying AS, and madly driving Dutta to Naku sneaking around in a house like one of female leads taken out of Totally Spies (yes, the cartoon) was just HILARIOUS 🀣 Especially when hid behind a soda and then got locked up in the room. LMAO 🀣

The only thing that's got me swallowing hard is the fact that Dutta's on his way, frigging mad, and Naku's in for some... gulp. I'm really hoping that Baji will come up with some cover story for her. Pleeease, Baji *begs*

OH, or maybe Naku will force Baji to lie for her and he'll have to keep a secret from Dutta, getting him all nervy (I don't think this is a word) around his bhau πŸ˜† Like when he was hiding Naku's white-face secret.

AWESOME episode. LMAO πŸ˜† Loved it. Now tell me... how do I survive this weekend?
Edited by Elysia - 13 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

cnt w8...

2days tasha's 1st wedding anniversary!!-thanks 2 shreya who remembered!

😳 oh yeah it is... how nice she remembers! Thanks Shreya!!  Embarrassed

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mine😊
thanks in advance BB😳

ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great episode... Nakku being Sherlock Holmes...hahaha... Loving the suspense.πŸ˜›

Can see Damodar's letter to Dutta coming back to focus in the storyline... Wondering who the woman is?  Could it be Dutta's grandmother?
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Man oh Man... now I am shit scared for Nakusha. Dutta toh uska bhurta bana dega.. with 'Baaji' ka Tadka
But first of all .. hope NS does not see her... but- what if he sees her.. What will HE do?!! More importantly what will he say to Dutta then?!! Too many scary thoughts running in my mind now...have to go and take deep breaths...

And Nakku dropped the photo also!! And NS knew Damodar Patil?... Kahin woh NS to nahi tha to whom Damodar Patil lost Dutta in that Jua thingy 😲... well... have to stop thinking!!

Finally- have to ask- Dutta covered 150 km in how many minutes exactly?!!!!
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nail-biting suspense...I'm totally loving itπŸ˜›
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Very funny episode...🀣

Very interesting and no way I can guess where the writers are going with this...Love the track. πŸ‘πŸΌ