Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 333: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalishyla74AKI7rjsdFatima82vahgardramagoshipsCyberOstrichBeeesMoontide-sourire--Roopa-Kevavikadesigirldroopy_asleepcaptkirkmnx12Ani_La_Iamrama_2010mozart66ltl_fankiran255divy609sub_rosaElysia*dewdrop~pearl*ivy_11-Ritz-ShuVin-bharti-mIsHeZ.xprncz--Sia--fm05meghapartiAnu-ReddyDew-drop_Eternity_TheRager

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalishyla74rjsdAKI7inoshnabilamubeenFatima82komal_w25vahgarshipskrishaasss8080ziksramya90captkirkMoontidedroopy_asleepvikadesigirlsinak-sourire--Roopa-Kevamnx12Ani_La_Iamsub_rosakiran255divy609mozart66rama_2010ltl_fan-Ritz--Carrie-ivy_11spandana11Elysia*dewdrop~pearl*ShuVin-bharti-mIsHeZ.xprncz-Azy-fm05meghaparti--Sia--Anu-Reddy_Eternity_TheRager

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
2days tasha's 1st wedding anniversary!!-thanks 2 shreya who remembered!

oh my so NS knows DP...hmm i wonder who tht woman was? Confused mayb thts NS's sister n DP had an affair with her n left her, n NS wanting 2 tke revenge on him decides 2 use his son...a bit like hw kala punished dutta for DP's deeds...
or mayb tht woman is NS's mum, n the other man whom naku doesnt recognise is NS's brother n NS and DP wer friends n he end up killing NS's brother wich caused NS's mum 2 b in the condition she is n NS is out 2 gt revenge n so is kinda punishing dutta like kala did...

oh thank god she escapes n bumps into baji..jus hpe no1 saw her... oh my so dutta is driving 2 the place 2...he's gna b so angry tho...cnt w8 for monday nw...

thanks for the updateBig smile

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 13 May 2011 at 9:26am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

CyberOstrichcaptkirkbandbajaoMoontidemnx12prnczElysiaivy_11

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
OMIGOD. OMIGOD. OMIGOD. OMIGOD. Damodar Patil? Damodar Patil? How- What- This- I- Okay. Damodar Patil aka Dutta's father and Nana knew each other? I didn't see this one coming and omigod, I can't get over how excited I am right now.
I KNEW IT. I knew that there was something more to Dutta's father. What the...? How is he connected to Nana? Were they friends? Did Nana know Dutta was Damodar's son? Is that why he helped him all those years ago? Maybe Damodar is the reason that the old woman- Oh God. The sins of the father? Damodar did something and it hurt this woman who is obviously someone important to Nana, and Nana is now punishing Dutta for it? What is the relationship b/w Nana and Damodar and this woman?
ARG. I cannot WAIT to find out. This is SO EXCITING AND JUST WOW. Such a surprise. I can't believe it. Wow. Damodar track returning and this time... SUSPENSE on a high.

Okay, I seriously have no words for tonight's episode, except Clap I'm in awe here. First of all, the episode started out just great. I cracked up so bad when Baji-AS were discussing a missing Naku while Dutta was on the phone, listening - and when he screamed "Bajiii", I laughed so hard that my stomach hurt. THAT scene was just PRICELESS ROFL I loved how he kept on screaming on the phone while Baji was frantically searching and trying to calm him down. I couldn't stop laughing. It was too funny LOL And then Dutta just hung up on Baji ROFL And started driving like a maniac (like he always does) LOL

The way that the scenes skipped from a frantically searching Baji, praying AS, and madly driving Dutta to Naku sneaking around in a house like one of female leads taken out of Totally Spies (yes, the cartoon) was just HILARIOUS ROFL Especially when hid behind a soda and then got locked up in the room. LMAO ROFL

The only thing that's got me swallowing hard is the fact that Dutta's on his way, frigging mad, and Naku's in for some... gulp. I'm really hoping that Baji will come up with some cover story for her. Pleeease, Baji *begs*

OH, or maybe Naku will force Baji to lie for her and he'll have to keep a secret from Dutta, getting him all nervy (I don't think this is a word) around his bhau LOL Like when he was hiding Naku's white-face secret.

AWESOME episode. LMAO LOL Loved it. Now tell me... how do I survive this weekend?

Edited by Elysia - 13 May 2011 at 9:38am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bables1111CyberOstrich-Roopa-droopy_asleepbandbajaoMoontidemnx12mozart66Ani_La_Iamprnczivy_11meghaparti

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

cnt w8...

2days tasha's 1st wedding anniversary!!-thanks 2 shreya who remembered!

Embarrassed oh yeah it is... how nice she remembers! Thanks Shreya!!  Embarrassed

-Roopa-Moontidemnx12Yuvika_15Ani_La_IammIsHeZ.xprnczmeghaparti

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
mineSmile
thanks in advance BBEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12Ani_La_Iam

ltl_fan IF-Dazzler
ltl_fan
ltl_fan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Great episode... Nakku being Sherlock Holmes...hahaha... Loving the suspense.Tongue

Can see Damodar's letter to Dutta coming back to focus in the storyline... Wondering who the woman is?  Could it be Dutta's grandmother?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82bandbajaoMoontidemnx12Ani_La_Iamivy_11

CyberOstrich Senior Member
CyberOstrich
CyberOstrich

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Man oh Man... now I am shit scared for Nakusha.Ouch Dutta toh uska bhurta bana dega.. with 'Baaji' ka Tadka Ouch
But first of all .. hope NS does not see her... but- what if he sees her.. What will HE do?!! More importantly what will he say to Dutta then?!! Too many scary thoughts running in my mind now...have to go and take deep breaths...

And Nakku dropped the photo also!! And NS knew Damodar Patil?... Kahin woh NS to nahi tha to whom Damodar Patil lost Dutta in that Jua thingy Shocked... well... have to stop thinking!!

Finally- have to ask- Dutta covered 150 km in how many minutes exactly?!!!!

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12Ani_La_IammIsHeZ.xprnczElysiaivy_11

Go to top