Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nags,  clever way, all right...so even a stork delivery is fine...But, but we want an SR...😆.  Actually, it was the precise timing, when she is all happy after having kept her own promise...even the laddu scene was worth watching...and the dance...good rhythmic steps, the synchronized beats to their movements all was so terrificly endearing...DD is a stunner...😳

Thanks darling, will wait for ur pm.😛
Edited by lovetheserial - 12 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Dailymotion pe dekhlo!!

i know momwa, there were only 3 parts on dailymotion no fourh part...and the other links aren't workin
lovetheserial thumbnail
Hey Nags,  mystery,   ana,   frankly I did not scrutinize enough to see the BD...where was the BD used??? I was just involved in watching Guru and DD and some of the very endearing scenes and shots of their faces emoting just the right amount of happiness, challenge, victory etc, etc. 

Mishti, thanks for that info.  I also believe, a sadness envelopes when she thinks of a baby...she went very pensive.

Ana,  you saw the epi?? So pls. say what was said by Maan to Geet in the bit for tomorrow????
Edited by lovetheserial - 12 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

i know momwa, there were only 3 parts on dailymotion no fourh part...and the other links aren't workin

part 4 is there...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xiowxy_geet-13th-may-2011-video-watch-online-pt4_shortfilms
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Behna .. your view on Geet may be hesitant/worried about another baby is what I felt too .. that look on her face at the end today said everything!

Z
lovetheserial thumbnail
NAGS,  you've already watched it????
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Hey Nags,  mystery,   ana,   frankly I did not scrutinize enough to see the BD...where was the BD used??? I was just involved in watch Guru and DD and some of the very endearing scenes and shots of their faces emoting just the right amount of happiness, challenge, victory etc, etc. 

Mishti, thanks for that info.  I also believe, a sadness envelopes when she thinks of a baby...she went very pensive.

Ana,  you saw the epi?? So pls. say what was said by Maan to Geet in the bit for tomorrow????

The BD is used in the last SWING scene...Mein pappa banna chaahta hoon one...all of the scenes where Maan's back is shown ...are all BDs, and same for Geet!!

As for the pensive look...i agree with Shivi...she still bears a lot of GUILY for not being able to protect her baby, and carry it to term...and this frightens her...will she ever be able to do that...will she be able to give Maan what he desires...a healthy baby??

Its her insecurities that were reflected in her eyes...hence the hesitation and then silence.

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

NAGS,  you've already watched it????

Of course!!!😉
lovetheserial thumbnail

Nags,  MK,   Shivu,

Heard "Gulab ki sharbat"🤣
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
"As for the pensive look...i agree with Shivi...she still bears a lot of GUILY for not being able to protect her baby, and carry it to term...and this frightens her...will she ever be able to do that...will she be able to give Maan what he desires...a healthy baby??

Its her insecurities that were reflected in her eyes...hence the hesitation and then silence."

Nagz.. I agree

Z