--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: muniza75

JessuuuπŸ€—...
How are you my behna?
When you are leaving?

Muniza

Muniyaaa...me phit and phine ...tu kaisi hai ? Tonite at 9:30 pm ...i'm so gonna miss the maha episode ...πŸ˜•  yaar always wanted to see the 1st maha epi of Geet and here i'm going on that same day when its aired ...dukhi mann mera 

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jes75

Muniyaaa...me phit and phine ...tu kaisi hai ? Tonite at 9:30 pm ...i'm so gonna miss the maha episode ...πŸ˜•  yaar always wanted to see the 1st maha epi of Geet and here i'm going on that same day when its aired ...dukhi mann mera 

Awww meri behna, main tere dukh mein barabar ki shaamil hoon...Shivi has work as well, so she wont be there as well, and will catch epi later...Your flight at 9:30 pm or you have to leave the house at that time?

I hope it will up on our expectation...You know how i check things, specially when one actors are superb...

Muniza

Awww meri behna, main tere dukh mein barabar ki shaamil hoon...Shivi has work as well, so she wont be there as well, and will catch epi later...Your flight at 9:30 pm or you have to leave the house at that time?

I hope it will up on our expectation...You know how i check things, specially when one actors are superb...

Muniza

9:30 ki flight hai ...toh will have to leave early ...phir bhi will try to have a look before i leave ...yea me too hoping the epi is good ...pehla epi and so many hopes tied to it...aur haan teri detailing waali nazar will be on high alert πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ  sab kuchh dekh lena ...aankehn phad phaad ke πŸ˜† these days Maaneet look very intense also haina ...😳
Infinitedreams thumbnail

9:30 ki flight hai ...toh will have to leave early ...phir bhi will try to have a look before i leave ...yea me too hoping the epi is good ...pehla epi and so many hopes tied to it...aur haan teri detailing waali nazar will be on high alert πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ  sab kuchh dekh lena ...aankehn phad phaad ke πŸ˜† these days Maaneet look very intense also haina ...😳

Befikar behna, meri aankhein phatti hi raheingi...Kal toh mera din hai, ek ghalat pur kya udham machaongi tum daikhna...Vinuwa Muni eyes on you, and GurTi/MaanEetπŸ˜‰...

Muniza

Befikar behna, meri aankhein phatti hi raheingi...Kal toh mera din hai, ek ghalat pur kya udham machaongi tum daikhna...Vinuwa Muni eyes on you, and GurTi/MaanEetπŸ˜‰...

Muniza

haan ab mere dil ko sukun mila ...ab mein befikar jaa sakti hoon ... i know tera shatir dimaag , shatir ankhen aur shatir kaan har cheez ko pakad lengey ...πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ meri behna on a mission possible ...🀣 πŸ˜† sab kuchh dekh lena behna ...mujhe tujhpe poora bharosa hai behna ...πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ€—  gonna miss talking to u ...will try my best to come on the thread ...though it wud be a wonder that i get to catch the daily episodes ...i was just noting down the repeat timings in India πŸ˜ƒ
Infinitedreams thumbnail
@ Jessu - When you will come back, how many days you will stay there? I will definitely miss u, specially tomorrow after maha episode😭..
Lub ju behnaπŸ€—πŸ€—, mere shaatir dimaagh, kaan, naak, aankhein, sabko yaad rakhna...Kal Vinu ka imtihan haiπŸ˜‰...

Muniza

@ Jessu - When you will come back, how many days you will stay there? I will definitely miss u, specially tomorrow after maha episode😭..

Lub ju behnaπŸ€—πŸ€—, mere shaatir dimaagh, kaan, naak, aankhein, sabko yaad rakhna...Kal Vinu ka imtihan haiπŸ˜‰...

Muniza

will be back on the 25th ...will miss u lots ...chal i better go ...lots to do before i go ... u take care and miss me πŸ˜ƒ...say bye to all from me ...bye my lovely behna πŸ€— πŸ€—
Infinitedreams thumbnail

will be back on the 25th ...will miss u lots ...chal i better go ...lots to do before i go ... u take care and miss me πŸ˜ƒ...say bye to all from me ...bye my lovely behna πŸ€— πŸ€—

Cya darling, have a nice and safe trip...No need to say, of course will miss youπŸ€—πŸ€—...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
maaasssiii jaaannn -

i have been missing u when u come around for last two days

sorry dear..

have a safe trip... hope you have loads of fun... will miss you πŸ€—