Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3ID Geet ka wada pura-Maan wanna be papa (Page 13)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by muniza75

Hellooo

Anyone home?

Muniza

HellloooHug MD(i kept the nickname for you)...i love your nick name Munni Darling but somehow i feel because you are elder to me i just cant get myself to say itEmbarrassed MD is short form of the same and it is respectful as well...hopefullySmile

You know i was watching powerpuff girls and i thought of naming u three sisters after it i mean u,Lavz and Niha but there names are not nicknames so let it goSmile

My friends calls me MD, Munni Di, i am fine with this MD, you can call me, it fulfill your wish as well, Munni Darling & Di right?

How are you?
I am lil tired, so can't disccuss anything deeply here, but can pass my time...

Aiyyo Maanwa wanna be papa, i loved it that he asked, and yesterday i had messaged Shivi, and i told her that i wanted Maan to ask her first or teas her that he want SR, cause remember before their seperation Maan wanted to talk Geet about their baby, so i am happy that 1 more wish fulfilled...

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisceslovetheserialroseinbloom

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Darling Munni,Hug,  join the band-wagon of discussionsTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Guys...that line was also used to drop a seed in her mind...to have her get accustomed to the idea of the intamacy, without being crude.  Maan understands her fear...especially after the MC...but perhaps he thinks she has a fear of the act itself...i mean her past one experience did not leave her with FOND memories...I am not saying that Dev was PHYSICALLY CRUDE in doing the deed...but the results of the deed were most hurtful for her.

I think he wants her to get mentally and emotionally prepared for taking the relationship to the next level...he does not want to leave it to chance.   He wants her to think about it, and get comfortable with it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thumbs Up  Nags.  Thats why Maan emotes those very intense reading of her face very often.  He needs to understand her reactions.  He already knows her well enough, their innate desire to want that child, but the long desired "time" alone which heals all wounds, heals all doubts, heals every fear is what Maan is allowing Geet and wanting her to ruminate over...

Traditional families and khandans always desire a generation to carry their name and genetic seed. The Khurana Khandan is no different...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3--Nargis--

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

My friends calls me MD, Munni Di, i am fine with this MD, you can call me, it fulfill your wish as well, Munni Darling & Di right?

yup absolutely...that sure does serve the purposeSmile

How are you?

Me absolutely greatSmile tired...hmm...Mamaji ki tadke wali lassi courier karwati hunSmileLOL multivitamins jo hain usme
Smile

Aiyyo Maanwa wanna be papa, i loved it that he asked, and yesterday i had messaged Shivi, and i told her that i wanted Maan to ask her first or teas her that he want SR, cause remember before their seperation Maan wanted to talk Geet about their baby, so i am happy that 1 more wish fulfilled...

Ya...it was very subtle and very sweet... closure is sure happening...waise i think SR is definitely happening tomorrow...till afternoon i was doubtful but aaj Starone mein precap mein it said Maan aur Geet chale ek hone ki raah mein...so i guess tomorrow we are seeing the SR but i wanna keep minimal expectations...u noe expecting a lot is always dangerousSmile

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Munni my darling,

Did you like the tube wala scene where he drinks like a baby through his shirtROFL. his gulab ka sharbatLOL

maaneet_pisces--Nargis--

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Ok,  Love each of ya all very much Hug

Good night Nags,  Munni,   Mk,   Ana,  Dh  and whoever else is around.  Loads of peace during your day...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Munni my darling,

Did you like the tube wala scene where he drinks like a baby through his shirtROFL. his gulab ka sharbatLOL

Alwa Hug mera jalwa...

Omg Mammay was so funny, and you know how i droll over his dialogues, so i messaged him, and he was laughing and said thank you to me, and said that it's honored that i liked his dialogues and acting...

Isn't he sweet?

Mammay aur unki tricks, too cute...

I am very tired, so don't wanna discuss anything right now, will talk at night till then i will fresh..

Muniza

lovetheserial--Nargis--

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

yup absolutely...that sure does serve the purposeSmile

How are you?

Me absolutely greatSmile tired...hmm...Mamaji ki tadke wali lassi courier karwati hunSmileLOL multivitamins jo hain usme
Smile

Mamma ji ko hi bhaij do, unn se hi lassi banwa longi tadka maar kur WinkLOL...Waisey he is funny, i am enjoying talking with him...

Ya...it was very subtle and very sweet... closure is sure happening...waise i think SR is definitely happening tomorrow...till afternoon i was doubtful but aaj Starone mein precap mein it said Maan aur Geet chale ek hone ki raah mein...so i guess tomorrow we are seeing the SR but i wanna keep minimal expectations...u noe expecting a lot is always dangerousSmile

Ya it seems like it, i wanna see how she will surrender herself to him?Embarrassed 

maaneet_pisces--Nargis--

Go to top