Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3ID Geet ka wada pura-Maan wanna be papa (Page 11)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
LOLL Behna I was cracking up hard at that ROFL 

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

I felt MSK's straightforwardness to be a good thing actually ... it would've been hazardous to everyone had he indicated that he wants to take the relationship to the next level by going the cliche way and decorating a bedroom with rose petals and candles and what not to give her that idea .. imagine her then ... she would be hesitant and that would ruin the moment .. this simplicity worked and it's just a hint for the future happenings .. and I find it apt too I mean she suffered the MC because of which eveything started to go downhill ... perhaps she will tell him of this hesitation which was buried inside .. and it will come out now .. and MSK will assure her that he's always there for her so that she'd submit Embarrassed

And anyway .. sometimes your feelings overpower you so much that you blurt out what's in your heart like this .. without any warning .. and I liked that as well .. and that's what happened with MSK there .

Z

Wow...Z love your take...i dint at all read it this way...fabulous...u changed my perspective...seriouslySmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialShas3roseinbloom--Nargis--

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Thanks Nags,  Ana,  Shivu,

How so sweet to be patient to search a positive answer to what he asked...Wink  In reality,  women are just never asked esp in India...its just a do it and bear it...  Girls why do you think Maan gives that time and space to Geet...Hes always been very demanding and gets what he wants...here he is gentle with her and wants her to give her positive nod...he can just sleep with her as many times as possible, 'cause he does not have to ask...now that the air is clearing between them...she does look on him as her savior in every way..not GOD but a human savior ...she realizes his total surrender and love for her...so why the ask and the wait????  An extreme understanding from Maan??

Shas3mysterygurl1427--Nargis--roseinbloom

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
WOW ladkiyon.. deep deep convo chal raha hai.. lagta hai mein episode pehle dekh ke phir aap sab ko join karoon to acha rahega LOL

BRB!!!

maaneet_pisceslovetheserialroseinbloom--Nargis--

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Maaneet_Pisces... uff sorry I didn't catch your name .. Embarrassed

I'm glad I opened you up to another perspective .. I mean yes he gave that dialogue and it came hard at a lot of people because they had not expected it .. and actually that's a good thing .. the  unpredictability .. makes the story that much more interesting.. :)

Halwa: You are so right! The fact that he's asking and requesting an answer so patiently makes him really understanding of her situation .. nothing forced.. he cares for her feelings and acceptance .. that's how Maan Singh Khurana is :)

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I felt MSK's straightforwardness to be a good thing actually ... it would've been hazardous to everyone had he indicated that he wants to take the relationship to the next level by going the cliche way and decorating a bedroom with rose petals and candles and what not to give her that idea .. imagine her then ... she would be hesitant and that would ruin the moment .. this simplicity worked and it's just a hint for the future happenings .. and I find it apt too I mean she suffered the MC because of which eveything started to go downhill ... perhaps she will tell him of this hesitation which was buried inside .. and it will come out now .. and MSK will assure her that he's always there for her so that she'd submit Embarrassed

And anyway .. sometimes your feelings overpower you so much that you blurt out what's in your heart like this .. without any warning .. and I liked that as well .. and that's what happened with MSK there .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thumbs Up MK  ZZZ.  A part of what I asked is discussed and answered by you here...  

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 May 2011 at 12:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--roseinbloom

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Thanks Nags,  Ana,  Shivu,

How so sweet to be patient to search a positive answer to what he asked...Wink  In reality,  women are just never asked esp in India...its just a do it and bear it...  Girls why do you think Maan gives that time and space to Geet...Hes always been very demanding and gets what he wants...here he is gentle with her and wants her to give her positive nod...he can just sleep with her as many times as possible, 'cause he does not have to ask...now that the air is clearing between them...she does look on him as her savior in every way..not GOD but a human savior ...she realizes his total surrender and love for her...so why the ask and the wait????  An extreme understanding from Maan??
He is asking, because he respects her Alwa...her feelins, he knows what her last time of sleeping with someone was...bad nightmare...he was a fraud...he used her...and left her with a seed to nourishAngry

then she fought the whole family for the baby and now the baby is gone...so some where in Geet she is empty now...and maan cannot take advantage of that na...he has to ask her if they can become one...respect her...and then they can carry on...he asking her shows that he is A BEAUTIFUL MAN...he asked his wife if he can have sex with her shows that he has indeed changed for her...he may MSK to the whole world...but to Geet he is her maan...he will not do anything until she herself is readyTongue

--Nargis--roseinbloom

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Did you guys crack up when they showed Lucky playin with Maamay's long mustache???ROFL

that was damn hilariousROFL

superbbb...Mammey burns the screen whenever he comes...u saw his dance...it ws sooo cuteSmile

@ Nargis : the guilt expression...very well read...exactly what i felt... looks like Maan is sure very old...want to become a father soon ;)

@ All : i dont wanna spoil the fun but the dialogue "Main papa banna chahta hun" is sure an indication that in the future she is going to have a problem conceiving...

Ana...good catch...it did occur to me for a second...but i didn't want to think about that...but it is possible that she may not easily be able to give Maan what he wants...a waris...and that could be a future track to cause tension between them...the story must continue...right??

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Go to top