Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mk.Gh

I felt MSK's straightforwardness to be a good thing actually ... it would've been hazardous to everyone had he indicated that he wants to take the relationship to the next level by going the cliche way and decorating a bedroom with rose petals and candles and what not to give her that idea .. imagine her then ... she would be hesitant and that would ruin the moment .. this simplicity worked and it's just a hint for the future happenings .. and I find it apt too I mean she suffered the MC because of which eveything started to go downhill ... perhaps she will tell him of this hesitation which was buried inside .. and it will come out now .. and MSK will assure her that he's always there for her so that she'd submit 😳

And anyway .. sometimes your feelings overpower you so much that you blurt out what's in your heart like this .. without any warning .. and I liked that as well .. and that's what happened with MSK there .

Z

Wow...Z love your take...i dint at all read it this way...fabulous...u changed my perspective...seriously😊
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Nags,  Ana,  Shivu,

How so sweet to be patient to search a positive answer to what he asked...😉  In reality,  women are just never asked esp in India...its just a do it and bear it...  Girls why do you think Maan gives that time and space to Geet...Hes always been very demanding and gets what he wants...here he is gentle with her and wants her to give her positive nod...he can just sleep with her as many times as possible, 'cause he does not have to ask...now that the air is clearing between them...she does look on him as her savior in every way..not GOD but a human savior ...she realizes his total surrender and love for her...so why the ask and the wait????  An extreme understanding from Maan??
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW ladkiyon.. deep deep convo chal raha hai.. lagta hai mein episode pehle dekh ke phir aap sab ko join karoon to acha rahega LOL

BRB!!!
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maaneet_Pisces... uff sorry I didn't catch your name .. 😳

I'm glad I opened you up to another perspective .. I mean yes he gave that dialogue and it came hard at a lot of people because they had not expected it .. and actually that's a good thing .. the  unpredictability .. makes the story that much more interesting.. :)

Halwa: You are so right! The fact that he's asking and requesting an answer so patiently makes him really understanding of her situation .. nothing forced.. he cares for her feelings and acceptance .. that's how Maan Singh Khurana is :)

Z
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I felt MSK's straightforwardness to be a good thing actually ... it would've been hazardous to everyone had he indicated that he wants to take the relationship to the next level by going the cliche way and decorating a bedroom with rose petals and candles and what not to give her that idea .. imagine her then ... she would be hesitant and that would ruin the moment .. this simplicity worked and it's just a hint for the future happenings .. and I find it apt too I mean she suffered the MC because of which eveything started to go downhill ... perhaps she will tell him of this hesitation which was buried inside .. and it will come out now .. and MSK will assure her that he's always there for her so that she'd submit 😳

And anyway .. sometimes your feelings overpower you so much that you blurt out what's in your heart like this .. without any warning .. and I liked that as well .. and that's what happened with MSK there .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
👍🏼 MK  ZZZ.  A part of what I asked is discussed and answered by you here...  
Edited by lovetheserial - 12 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: lovetheserial

Thanks Nags,  Ana,  Shivu,

How so sweet to be patient to search a positive answer to what he asked...😉  In reality,  women are just never asked esp in India...its just a do it and bear it...  Girls why do you think Maan gives that time and space to Geet...Hes always been very demanding and gets what he wants...here he is gentle with her and wants her to give her positive nod...he can just sleep with her as many times as possible, 'cause he does not have to ask...now that the air is clearing between them...she does look on him as her savior in every way..not GOD but a human savior ...she realizes his total surrender and love for her...so why the ask and the wait????  An extreme understanding from Maan??

He is asking, because he respects her Alwa...her feelins, he knows what her last time of sleeping with someone was...bad nightmare...he was a fraud...he used her...and left her with a seed to nourish😡

then she fought the whole family for the baby and now the baby is gone...so some where in Geet she is empty now...and maan cannot take advantage of that na...he has to ask her if they can become one...respect her...and then they can carry on...he asking her shows that he is A BEAUTIFUL MAN...he asked his wife if he can have sex with her shows that he has indeed changed for her...he may MSK to the whole world...but to Geet he is her maan...he will not do anything until she herself is ready😛
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

superbbb...Mammey burns the screen whenever he comes...u saw his dance...it ws sooo cute😊

@ Nargis : the guilt expression...very well read...exactly what i felt... looks like Maan is sure very old...want to become a father soon ;)

@ All : i dont wanna spoil the fun but the dialogue "Main papa banna chahta hun" is sure an indication that in the future she is going to have a problem conceiving...

Ana...good catch...it did occur to me for a second...but i didn't want to think about that...but it is possible that she may not easily be able to give Maan what he wants...a waris...and that could be a future track to cause tension between them...the story must continue...right??

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Guys...that line was also used to drop a seed in her mind...to have her get accustomed to the idea of the intamacy, without being crude.  Maan understands her fear...especially after the MC...but perhaps he thinks she has a fear of the act itself...i mean her past one experience did not leave her with FOND memories...I am not saying that Dev was PHYSICALLY CRUDE in doing the deed...but the results of the deed were most hurtful for her.

I think he wants her to get mentally and emotionally prepared for taking the relationship to the next level...he does not want to leave it to chance.   He wants her to think about it, and get comfortable with it.

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hellooo

Anyone home?

Muniza