Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Nags,  MK,   Shivu,

Heard "Gulab ki sharbat"🤣

🤣🤣

yaar this episode was fully amazing...i loved maamay to the core, and i loved Samir standing there with the most hilarious expression when he swallows the drink🤣

the episode was brilliant...i loved it...i think the BD's were used because gurti have been shooting continuously for hours i heard for the maha episode especially they got to the sets at 6 in the morning till 3 at night the shooting has been continuous...also DD did faint na...so they probably have every one enough rest especially the leads...

damn man the SR i cannot believe that it is coming😲😲😲

did u all see the way Maan stared her down sayin i lookin ur eyes to see ur answer??

I do not think she minds being his fully, i think it is the wanting to be a dad again is what is gettin to her.😕

Beta geet, first timers usually do not get preggers, i mean in ur case it happened with Dev🤣 which is a smalll chance to ever happen...but it did...but we know with Maan it won't cause the CV's wll NOT dare to get into another pregnancy track until like another 8 months🤣
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
DD delivers her dialogues with top class emotion and just the right facial expressions...I am looking forward to hearing her own gentle mention to why her hesitancy...

I believe the same, that her past experience of having lost the child has set her a step back to inviting an immediate yes, yes and coyness...

Nags what was said by Geet and Maan in the trailor for tomorrow????

DD delivers her dialogues with top class emotion and just the right facial expressions...I am looking forward to hearing her own gentle mention to why her hesitancy...

I believe the same, that her past experience of having lost the child has set her a step back to inviting an immediate yes, yes and coyness...

Alwa halwa, Geet didn't say anything, she was silent...only maan said he wanted to become a dad, and the precap ended there.
Did you guys crack up when they showed Lucky playin with Maamay's long mustache???🤣

that was damn hilarious🤣
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I replied on page 7...here it is again...

Al...she asked..."why are you looking at me like that..." and he responded..."Mein apne sawaal ka jawaab doondh raha hoon tumhari aankho mein...I am looking for the answer to my question in your eyes"!!

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Nags,  mystery,   ana,   frankly I did not scrutinize enough to see the BD...where was the BD used??? I was just involved in watching Guru and DD and some of the very endearing scenes and shots of their faces emoting just the right amount of happiness, challenge, victory etc, etc. 

Mishti, thanks for that info.  I also believe, a sadness envelopes when she thinks of a baby...she went very pensive.

Ana,  you saw the epi?? So pls. say what was said by Maan to Geet in the bit for tomorrow????

geet said

" Aisa kya dekh rahe hai..."

and he replied 

"tumhari aakhon mein apne sawaal ka jawaab dhundh raha hun"
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Dh, the entire episode is quickly warming up for a "mind blowing" SR...even a wooded hayish scene was shown,  but only for tomorrow...a kinda trailor...  Raaz D shd visit - yo! he will be ripped with questions and utter love...for finally these things falling in place.😳 like a jigsaw p...

OMG gals havent watched the episode yet... this thread is moving phast now.. let me go back and read ya'lls posts and shall join you soon!!!
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaar this episode was fully amazing...i loved maamay to the core, and i loved Samir standing there with the most hilarious expression when he swallows the drink🤣

the episode was brilliant...i loved it...i think the BD's were used because gurti have been shooting continuously for hours i heard for the maha episode especially they got to the sets at 6 in the morning till 3 at night the shooting has been continuous...also DD did faint na...so they probably have every one enough rest especially the leads...

damn man the SR i cannot believe that it is coming😲😲😲

did u all see the way Maan stared her down sayin i lookin ur eyes to see ur answer??

I do not think she minds being his fully, i think it is the wanting to be a dad again is what is gettin to her.😕

Beta geet, first timers usually do not get preggers, i mean in ur case it happened with Dev🤣 which is a smalll chance to ever happen...but it did...but we know with Maan it won't cause the CV's wll NOT dare to get into another pregnancy track until like another 8 months🤣

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shivu,
Mamaay,  maamay,  maamay,  saw the tube sticking out from inside him🤣
I used to know a thiefy cook who stuck wire hanging from her innerwear to stealand hang small pacs of massalas, for her home...it happened in my mom's house🤣

I cant seem to be very very anxious and in 7th heaven, cause it could be a quick scene; though I am hoping against hope that the seductions leading to it, may be shown lengthier than usual😳...

Now I suddenly get flashbacks of how matteroffact she took her first pregnancy...she was always falling all over the place with her exsting insecurities, her running around in her immitable style from the time of KC to KM...and the final result only brought tears, and tears...but also the sadness and grief she had to carry with her just having that baby in her...trying to protect it, trying to find a place for herself in the scenario of the Khurana Khandan...
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Did you guys crack up when they showed Lucky playin with Maamay's long mustache???🤣

that was damn hilarious🤣

superbbb...Mammey burns the screen whenever he comes...u saw his dance...it ws sooo cute😊

@ Nargis : the guilt expression...very well read...exactly what i felt... looks like Maan is sure very old...want to become a father soon ;)

@ All : i dont wanna spoil the fun but the dialogue "Main papa banna chahta hun" is sure an indication that in the future she is going to have a problem conceiving...

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I felt MSK's straightforwardness to be a good thing actually ... it would've been hazardous to everyone had he indicated that he wants to take the relationship to the next level by going the cliche way and decorating a bedroom with rose petals and candles and what not to give her that idea .. imagine her then ... she would be hesitant and that would ruin the moment .. this simplicity worked and it's just a hint for the future happenings .. and I find it apt too I mean she suffered the MC because of which eveything started to go downhill ... perhaps she will tell him of this hesitation which was buried inside .. and it will come out now .. and MSK will assure her that he's always there for her so that she'd submit 😳

And anyway .. sometimes your feelings overpower you so much that you blurt out what's in your heart like this .. without any warning .. and I liked that as well .. and that's what happened with MSK there .

Z