Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Rashi was rude n unapologetic.She was screaming at Hetal , as if it was Hetal's mistake , tat she went to Switzerland.I would have liked ,if Jigar heard Rashi shout at his mother.I'm not sure wat would be the consequences thou.
addicted2tv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran15

Rashi was rude n unapologetic.She was screaming at Hetal , as if it was Hetal's mistake , tat she went to Switzerland.I would have liked ,if Jigar heard Rashi shout at his mother.I'm not sure wat would be the consequences thou.

Even if Jigar would have heard that,he wouldnt do anything...and why does Hetal need Jigar to come and rescue her,why cant she handle the situation...she is a grown up woman...zero sympathies for that woman..
neeraja swati thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hope kokila takes nice case of rashi
no manners back answering mil
poor hetal n jigar
addicted2tv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neeraja swati

i hope kokila takes nice case of rashi
no manners back answering mil
poor hetal n jigar

When kokila want to investigate something Hetal is always there to rescue Rashi,now why should Kokila say anything if Rashi is rude to her...i think kokila should just concentrate on her kids...hetla deserves this
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Probably Hetal deserves an eye opener,but Rashi doesn't have basic manners as how to talk to elders.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: simran15

Probably Hetal deserves an eye opener,but Rashi doesn't have basic manners as how to talk to elders.

its going to be a big eye opener, but kokila is not going to let no one  insult her family n that includes hetal, kokila loves hetal n respects her, how many times have she bent down n touched her feet, hetal  likes to see the world in black n white whereas kokila sees all colors. kokila only gets annoyed at hetal  when she is alone with her n she never insults her just points out a few facts about rashi