DKS Forum - A Rough Journey

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
As the season closes out next week, I thought I'd make my little farewell speech. 😆

I never was going to be active here until Mihir dragged me into a topic here. And that's how I became more active. Mihir, I don't know whether to thank you for this or hate you for this. Because let's face it, my journey on this forum has been a rough and tough one! LOL.

But yes leaving out all the negative aspects, some members here are simply amazing and have been so supportive and kind. And I'm glad I've come upon those members. See we all have our differences. We all have our favorites. But despite these differences these amazing people have been so kind. They understand that people have difference of opinions. :-)

But I guess all the extra spice that was added here was in some way entertaining too. It kept the forum from being boring and controversy free. I just wish all the controversy didn't have to be on one person. I just wish 3939290389392922 topics weren't made on the same issue. Oh wells.

Just want to say that despite the journey being rough, its been a great one. Got to meet so many people and got reunited with people that I hadn't talked to in ages.

I just wish once this forum gets archived that we all keep in touch. Well at least most of us if not all.

Good luck to both teams. I love them both and will be happy with either team winning.

I think my Jailu deserves a special shout out after everything that has happened. So Jai keep smiling. I love you. :-)

Mayu, Vrush, Kruti, Vandana, Avneet...you all are the best! <3

And well the rest  of you...there's a reason you're on that DID platform. I think that says enough! :-)

To all the members: Keep smilin'. Enjoy the member awards!

Peace out (well not quite yet)! 😆

-Cutiepie Rani-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post CPR!! 👍🏼

Totally lightens up the environment that was clouding over the DKS Forum!! Oh and even the Awards post you made.. kya perfect timing thi yaar!! You made it at the perfect time to deter everyone away from the crazy topics that were going on. Definitely seems like a more smoother end.. or I hope at least! 😆😊

Westwick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a biased post. Nothing more to say.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^ if calling it biased makes you happy, then biased it is.

@ charmz - you're a sweetheart! 🤗
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This was a very sweet post, CPR!! 😃 I was actually going to make a post kinda like this too, but now it will look like I'm copying 😆 

Anyways, whatever you said was from your heart and that is just so nice to read! 😃 You've really tried to lighten up the mood and of the forum through the topics you create, and that's really wonderful. It's lovely to see how much you love Jai. You're a true fan because being a fan of someone does not mean loving him when things are going well, but also supporting him during rough times. This really good to see! I'm sure Jai really appreciates it. 
Westwick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I scratch your back you scratch mine. Not funny.

Natkhatpari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post dear...👍🏼

even I have enjoyed DKS with all the posts which talked anything and everything about the contestants 😆

more than that I had initially thought DKS would not be attractive with the same dancers. but I was wrong... i thoroughly enjoyed all the dances with all new pairings and concepts...👏

and Manish the cherry/icing on the cake to top it all... Loved the season... Hope we had it for few more weeks... aaah anyways Zee is not going to fulfill my wishes... Hope to see all these dancers again either mentoring or performing...⭐️

n last but not the least... would like to thank all my lovely IF frenz who kept this forum lively with all their lectures, opinions, funny posts...
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

ankit_nyc thumbnail

😛 Well this forum was great...The MODS did a great job of allowing everyone to express their POV and were not biased towards anyone set of people...I  👏 all the MODS for allowing the forum to flourish...Each and every member of the forum should be thanked because each and every one of the forum members made this a great and fun forum to be in...😛 Many people disagreed with others, but that's great because that's what makes the forum fun...what's the point of a forum if everyone has the same likes and dislikes...😛